The 2016 OFFICIAL FALL/WINTER PICTURE THREAD

Options

Comments

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7q6xeth5dpo3.gif

thats where u are wrong, no one lets OB do anything. OB chooses her own moves, cause OB is a strong and confident black woman. Real ?

539fc7e0a7c3622233_zpskemowczf.jpg

smart, funny, and pretty

That ? should've trapped you by now
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Beautiful @obnoxiouslyfresh .

I'm disappointed y'all Chicago clowns let this Queen be single @ 30+.

shes not single....plus @obnoxiouslyfresh is a send off.....i move next door and she wont even come over for a drink

@Elzo69Renaissance

I swear to ? and 4 more white people that I passed by a new cafe on 43rd called Sip and Savor and thought about hittin you up to go. They play jazz music.

i know i be up there from time to time......
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    7q6xeth5dpo3.gif

thats where u are wrong, no one lets OB do anything. OB chooses her own moves, cause OB is a strong and confident black woman. Real ?

539fc7e0a7c3622233_zpskemowczf.jpg

smart, funny, and pretty

That ? should've trapped you by now

lol, that ole keep a ? baby
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    B6377E38-1289-4722-9B37-6056AD1E9CD0_zpsw3max7jh.jpeg

oh my when did you take this? So beautiful

(Yeah give me them feelings reactions IC)
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

shes not single....plus @obnoxiouslyfresh is a send off.....i move next door and she wont even come over for a drink

@Elzo69Renaissance

I swear to ? and 4 more white people that I passed by a new cafe on 43rd called Sip and Savor and thought about hittin you up to go. They play jazz music.
    Man hell no

*Checks where it's at*

MAN HELL NO!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

@Elzo69Renaissance

Man hell no

*Checks where it's at*

MAN HELL NO!

u must not have been in the city in a while.....43rd is smooth now....
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Elzo69Renaissance

i know i be up there from time to time......

See! I know you!

I know your interests.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No simp...Beauty personified indeed.
  • Chi Snow
    Options

@Elzo69Renaissance

Man hell no

*Checks where it's at*

MAN HELL NO!

Couple yrs.... 2014 to be exact

I usually come down 47th if I'm coming from Midway or I slide all the way to Cottage and come over

If I come from Ohare I get off at 39th or 47th on LSD. I haven't passed W on Cottage o 43rd in a minute

Sip and Savor my ass. I'm a tell my boy Punchie to throw a wet napkin on the window
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

@Elzo69Renaissance

Man hell no

*Checks where it's at*

MAN HELL NO!

I usually come down 47th if I'm coming from Midway or I slide all the way to Cottage and come over

If I come from Ohare I get off at 39th or 47th on LSD. I haven't passed W on Cottage o 43rd in a minute

Sip and Savor my ass. I'm a tell my boy Punchie to throw a wet napkin on the window

Oh yea you're taking the safe route :/

n_zpsvqp1mwk9.png

And Sip and Savor is east of Cottage, btw.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Options

@Elzo69Renaissance

Man hell no

*Checks where it's at*

MAN HELL NO!

n_zpsvqp1mwk9.png

It's W of Cottage, heading AWAY from the lake. Don't try to play me like I don't know MY neighborhood b

You got a coffee shop over there, everything between Cottage and King is safe apparently smh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

@Elzo69Renaissance

Man hell no

*Checks where it's at*

MAN HELL NO!

n_zpsvqp1mwk9.png

It's W of Cottage, heading AWAY from the lake. Don't try to play me like I don't know MY neighborhood b

You got a coffee shop over there, everything between Cottage and King is safe apparently smh

That Rhyme fest ? is sOne what of an isolated incident
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

@Elzo69Renaissance

Man hell no

*Checks where it's at*

MAN HELL NO!

n_zpsvqp1mwk9.png

You're right. It's west of cottage but east of king, which is what I was thinking cause that's where I live. It's like on 43rd and Vincennes or something
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

@Elzo69Renaissance

Man hell no

*Checks where it's at*

MAN HELL NO!

n_zpsvqp1mwk9.png

That aint no isolated incident. ? get robbed everyday over there. No exaggeration... EVERY DAY.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Chicago needs its own crime thread. Yall get on that.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

@Elzo69Renaissance

Man hell no

*Checks where it's at*

MAN HELL NO!

n_zpsvqp1mwk9.png

That aint no isolated incident. ? get robbed everyday over there. No exaggeration... EVERY DAY.

I got a question Ms. Fresh how do you survive the city of Chicago everyday? I know it's bad all across the U.S. but do you feel when media covers crimes go overboard or use the city as a scapegoat.

(Other IC Chicago members can answer)
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »

@Elzo69Renaissance

Man hell no

*Checks where it's at*

MAN HELL NO!

n_zpsvqp1mwk9.png

I got a question Ms. Fresh how do you survive the city of Chicago everyday? I know it's bad all across the U.S. but do you feel when media covers crimes go overboard or use the city as a scapegoat.

What type of moronic question is that....u think we live in the thunder dome? We survive it the same way u survive where ever u live
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited October 2016
    Options

@Elzo69Renaissance

Man hell no

*Checks where it's at*

MAN HELL NO!

n_zpsvqp1mwk9.png

Keep my head on a swivel. I dont ? around at all
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Elzo69Renaissance

Man hell no

*Checks where it's at*

MAN HELL NO!

n_zpsvqp1mwk9.png

What type of moronic question is that....u think we live in the thunder dome? We survive it the same way u survive where ever u live

I don't think it's moronic at all. Chicago murder rates are crazy.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fake ass cleopatra
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

@Elzo69Renaissance

Man hell no

*Checks where it's at*

MAN HELL NO!

n_zpsvqp1mwk9.png

Nah u might be exaggerating...my mans owns that bbq spot right there on 43rd and Cottage grove...west side of the Cottage Grove....we always up there , matter of fact we were out there like 4 hrs after Rhyme fest got juxed and homie was like he barely sees any fuckery on that corner/block
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Elzo69Renaissance

Man hell no

*Checks where it's at*

MAN HELL NO!

n_zpsvqp1mwk9.png

Keep my head on a swivel. I dont ? around at all

Swivels are cheaper in Cali, just sayin
This discussion has been closed.