13»

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Had a ? bellied pig named Porkchop when i was little. He looked like this

m-PIG-980x645.jpg

He was black and smelled like maple syrup for some reason. All my life i thought pigs were suppose to stink but Porkchpop never smelled bad bruh & he used to ? this air compressor we had cause it was shaped like a potbellied pig too.

He was real smart, I remember he used to get out his fence and walk around the neighborhood and everybody knew him so they'd be walking him home and ? but he would always be the one infront leading them back in the yard.

? up thing is i just found out how he died a month ago. My pops shot him but they told me he got into some paint and died of poison. My brother finally told me after al these years

Damn, why pops killed him? Not for no bacon I hope
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Had a ? bellied pig named Porkchop when i was little. He looked like this

m-PIG-980x645.jpg

He was black and smelled like maple syrup for some reason. All my life i thought pigs were suppose to stink but Porkchpop never smelled bad bruh & he used to ? this air compressor we had cause it was shaped like a potbellied pig too.

He was real smart, I remember he used to get out his fence and walk around the neighborhood and everybody knew him so they'd be walking him home and ? but he would always be the one infront leading them back in the yard.

? up thing is i just found out how he died a month ago. My pops shot him but they told me he got into some paint and died of poison. My brother finally told me after al these years

Damn, why pops killed him? Not for no bacon I hope

My brother said he got tired of him gettin out the fence all the time. ? had me thinking to myself like "damn bruh but porkchop always came back home." Aint like we ever had to go find him and bring him back or anything. ? was also probably ? at the time
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had 2 hamsters. Both female. They were both cool with each other and then my dad bought a male and that's when all hell broke loose. I'd pick up one the females and she'd have bite marks all over her from the other female. They'd fight over dude. Pretty sure he mating with both, trill ass hamster lol. My dad put the male in the backyard to crawl around and then he lost him. Then my dad separated the females and left them outside over night in the summer. They died because of the heat. Smh
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a Beta ( Chinese fighting fish) our neighbor bought 4 me and my older brother. #1 rule is Do Not out 2 in a bowl 2ghtr. They will destroy each other. Woke up to some noise, brother and the neighbors son had them fighting and mi E lost and died! Then I bought them ? ass Sea Monkeys! Anybody else have them ? ? Magnifying glass bubbles on the little tank 2 be able to see em. Snake oil ? !
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    how weird is a chinchilla

actually, though, when i was younger i had a terrarium full of hissing cockroaches. so THAT was probably the weirdest.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a Mogwai but i had to get rid of it.. had to follow these dumb rules.. ahh well i miss that rambunctious lil ?

1. Don't put it near light, especially sunlight, it can ? them.
    2. Don't let it get wet with water nor give it any water to drink nor bathe it.
    3. No matter how much it cries or begs, NEVER feed it after midnight.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    had a turtle i named Ace. As as a youngin i believed he was the type to swim. Use to throw him into a bucket of water just so he could struggle and ? himself. Guess his type never adapted to water exploration. R.i.p tho, hurricane wilma took him and bees made a nest out of his shell
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i still have two red eared sliders( turtles)
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    African dwarf frogs
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Piranhas gold and red belly , a pekingese, a rabbit
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    African dwarf frogs

I had these too
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had pretty tame pets, fish and had some parakeets.

My cousin had one of these, they pretty laid back

buy-iguana-for-sale.png
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I had a few dogs
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    A really big and aggressive Siamese fighting fish. His name was Sisco the Dragon Slayer

He got bigger every time we got him a new bowl. His fin was like 4 inches long . He lived for like 5 yrs