Options
STHRNcomfort
STHRNcomfort Members Posts: 115
edited February 2010 in AKA Donkey
donate their bodies to make body parts for people that have lost theirs
door stops
killed, stuffed and used as a table
shields for marines
Louisville Slugger test subjects for the shatter effects of their bats in MLB - type scenarios

please add on, because i see one outside

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    walking ottomans
    drop kick practice
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Trampolines (preferably the fat ones)
  • STHRNcomfort
    STHRNcomfort Members Posts: 115
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^ i like where your head is at n/h

crash test dummys
    rear and front car bumpers
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't no midget but I'll speak for them. ? yourself for making this thread.
    Damn, you do know these people had no control over how they were born and are human and could be your daughter or son. I don't see what you're saying as no better than someone saying racist ? to me on a thread and me adding to it.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    donate their bodies to make body parts for people that have lost theirs
    door stops
    killed, stuffed and used as a table
    shields for marines
    Louisville Slugger test subjects for the shatter effects of their bats in MLB - type scenarios

please add on, because i see one outside

First off all, who gonna want a replacement arm or leg from a midget? That's all the way ? up
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd take a midget arm if I lost my forearm or sutten
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *hands a midget a yo-yo*
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ? gonna be looking like a t rex getting arm transplants from a midget

09kins4d3bl0.jpg
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Say hello to my little friend" takes on a whole new meaning.

• imma_stoner08
    imma_stoner08 Members Posts: 25
    Options
    Ijs y'all wrong
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GheyBoi wrote: »
    I knew a dude who farted in a midget's face once while standing in line at the store

I asked him why he kept doin it and he replied so they know their place in life

Strange ?

• MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    I ain't no midget but I'll speak for them. ? yourself for making this thread.
    Damn, you do know these people had no control over how they were born and are human and could be your daughter or son. I don't see what you're saying as no better than someone saying racist ? to me on a thread and me adding to it.

Wow... all up in 'em...
    I'd consider this thread a living room "said in jest" party.... and you clearly ain't friendly.
    That is all.

...Damn. Old Ass Thread.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ijs y'all wrong

WHO...ISYU!?
  • MizuryLillith
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Ijs y'all wrong

WHO...ISYU!?

<3 / :s:'( :# B)
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Astrological meaning and analysis of ISYU
    ISYU has a life path of 2. ISYU means: The Life Path 2 shows that you inserted this planes with a religious quality in your cosmetic letting you be one of the peacemakers in world. Your strengths result from an ability to pay attention and absorb. You are a fixer, a mediator, and an extremely diplomatic kind of person using persuasive skills alternatively than forcefulness to make the right path on the globe. When you adopt and display the strenghth of your religious part, you are instinctive, avant-garde, idealistic, and visionary. You are created by these extremes interesting with much to provide world. You have the to be always a deep-thinker, no doubt enthusiastic about understanding a lot of life's mysteries and much more intriguing facets. If you're coping with the positive characteristics of the real #2 2 Life Way, you generally have the most fragile capability to be well balanced and good. You plainly see the full spectrum of viewpoints in any situation or argument, and because of this, people might seek you out to be always a mediator. With this role it is possible to settle disputes with unbiased flair. There may be sincere matter for others; you think the best of individuals, and want the best for them. You are genuine and available in thought, deed and word. You excel in virtually any form of group activity where your expertise in handling and blending people can be utilized effectively. Manners and tact draw the right path with others, and you aren't someone to dominate a blended group or situation. You will be the master of compromise and of maintaining harmony in your environment. As the best team member, you never demand compliment or acknowledgement. In lots of ways, you are a creature of behavior and daily habit, and you prefer the journey and structure well worn and familiar. Your ability to investigate and render accurate judgments is an excellent natural trait you bring to the business enterprise world. You shoot for complete reliability and even excellence in your projects. You aren't a leader perhaps, nevertheless, you are a visionary and an extremely talented idea person. For the negative area of the two 2, anxious energy is a characteristic often seen in the two 2. Because of this, you might be viewed as an extremist who's sometimes the zealot in expressing needs and wants. Nervous tension may bring the easygoing 2 into circumstances of emotional outrage normally, which to people around you, may seem to be so out of character. Indeed, the two 2 may become oversensitive sometimes. Occasionally, the effectiveness of the two 2 can also become its weakness. You will probably find it hard to choose how to proceed at times. Twos have difficulties against indecisiveness often. Making decisions and getting the life in gear, as they say, may be considered a challenge. There's a tendency for the countless 2s to harbor emotions of uneasiness, and dissatisfaction with achievements and personal improvement in life. The largest obstacle and difficulty you might face is that of passivity and an ongoing talk about of apathy and lethargy. The negative 2 can be quite pessimistic. When this models directly into any degree, it is possible to accomplishes hardly any. If living on the negative part of the two 2, you may absence good sense, and you are very struggling to recognize between dream and certainty often. Even the more positive people with the two 2 Life Avenue shall choose a far more amiable and less competitive environment, shunning the business enterprise world often. You could best help world in efforts making use of your skills of direction and guidance. A lot of your idealism is people oriented and quite humanitarian in nature. You anticipate significant amounts of yourself.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    *slurrin words like a ? ....

? ! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MIDGETS!?!!