Beans gets @ Charlamagne on The Breakfast Club "Play w/ something safe, don't play with me"…

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " I think you a sucka I guess I should walk out right now, you a ? " lmao quoteables dawg
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn they good cop bad cop'd beans
    ? charlamagne stood his ground like he always does but his whole posture was on some brace for shock ? .

I still feel beans aint a ? to be toyed with but him jumping in this was a mistake he need to take responsibility for.
    So what meek knew Game shouted u out in 92 bars, u gotta know wtf u r getting into. Cant just jump in it talking bout its for philly then when u realize meek aint going bout it how u feel u dissing him too.

He deserved that sucka punch cause he did sucka ? . OG's supposed to think about ? not jump in like some corner boy.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    He said he only ghostwrote for Omelly before, now on here he said he did it for Omelly and Meek...

He said both before .....Meeks fans tried to spin it as they often do

Why are you ? lying (I gotta fix my autocorrect fam)

He said specifically he wrote Omelly's second verse transition. The part where he and Beans tag team the verse.

He said Meek was sitting there when he did that. Not that he wrote for him. Now, he's saying both.

Then he was specifically asked if he wrote for meek and said yes all within like an hour of each other.....selective memory is a ? sometimes

No he didn't you deceptive claffy. Either give us the exact timestamp so we can reanalyze the quote or log off and kys.

Yeah let me go play detective to prove what you would already know if u dropped your biased opinion
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He said he only ghostwrote for Omelly before, now on here he said he did it for Omelly and Meek...

He said specifically he wrote Omelly's second verse transition. The part where he and Beans tag team the verse.

He said Meek was sitting there when he did that. Not that he wrote for him. Now, he's saying both.

Then he was specifically asked if he wrote for meek and said yes all within like an hour of each other.....selective memory is a ? sometimes

No he didn't you deceptive claffy. Either give us the exact timestamp so we can reanalyze the quote or log off and kys.

Yeah let me go play detective to prove what you would already know if u dropped your biased opinion

Spare me the ? . You don't have the clip. So option 2 it is. KYS.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Beans is milking all the publicity he can out of this goofy situation
    fortyacres wrote: »
    i understand why Jay had to leave these ? behind.

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

? ? Go look back how I've been saying beans wrote for meek....guess I'm the only who pays attention

And no I don't have a clip just saved to my phone...wtf kinda ? ? arguement are you attempting....pull your skirt up b...your looking suspect
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

? ? Go look back how I've been saying beans wrote for meek....guess I'm the only who pays attention

And no I don't have a clip just saved to me phone...wtf kinda ? ? arguement are you bringing

No one is challenging your ? on whether or not you've been saying that. I'm challenging you on whether or not what you said is true.
    Which it isn't.

And you refuse to provide any facts. Your just outchea ill-fingers and flailing like a girl.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Beans is milking all the publicity he can out of this goofy situation

I dont even think its about the publicity...out of this entire situation, he the ONLY who emerged lookim like a damn fool..(no one gives af abt sean Kingston) .he tryna play clean up

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw man if anything he looking like he don't belong in the equation, but he don't look like a fool, he just look like a old head ? with young ? ..i think it would be best for him to fall back, but that ain't him...

he should stop explaining himself, and just drop some tracks..i could use that double cd
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When the smoke cleared he was tge only one tarnished

Fool or however u wanna paint the aftermath, he the only one who gotta regain ground
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Beans sounded real as ? on taxstone podcast but cthagod just ? on everything he said on that interview

I don't understand y'all hate for cthagod. Dude ask the real questions and doesn't just suck the Guest ?

Son is a ? he only turns up when he thinks he can take the guest
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Beans sounded real as ? on taxstone podcast but cthagod just ? on everything he said on that interview

I don't understand y'all hate for cthagod. Dude ask the real questions and doesn't just suck the Guest ?

Son is a ? he only turns up when he thinks he can take the guest

I've only saw him ? out two times. Once to Gucci mane who is known to be crazy and has killed a man and he got scared against master P who is known for kidnapping ? and beating them in hotel rooms. Would y'all ? with them ? ? Prolly not. Every other rapper he has gone after.