The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When them crackas aint at the oil derricks they at them games
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

why u hatin? them crackas gettin money.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingHustle wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »
    dame might be the most annoying player in the league at this point to me

he always whining or complaining or making a point nobody cares about

My ? !

? his side rap career full of fake introspective ? lyrics

Damn you hate alot of ? in the league

Lowry
    Lillard
    Rose
    Mcroberts
    The entire celtics roster

Don't forget ur most hated, monta

Lol oh ? how I forget that illiterate ? ?

Thanks man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBEl7hsaBQ4
  • Beta
    Options

What about the Mexicans?

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif
  • Beta
    Options
    KingHustle wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »
    dame might be the most annoying player in the league at this point to me

he always whining or complaining or making a point nobody cares about

My ? !

? his side rap career full of fake introspective ? lyrics

Damn you hate alot of ? in the league

Lowry
    Lillard
    Rose
    Mcroberts
    The entire celtics roster

Don't forget ur most hated, monta

Lol oh ? how I forget that illiterate ? ?

Thanks man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBEl7hsaBQ4

lmaooooooo this is what I had in mind too
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    ? grown as hell playing "No more tears" in the background cause a basketball player left their favorite team

and yall grown as hell defending a ? boy who lets his mama and brother dictate his life

lol ironic isnt it?

I should be cryinggggg, inside I'm slowly dying
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    monta ellis may not ever make an all star team but he has given us 2 of the realest gifs of all time with the typing and dap gif
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a ? ass ? . Basically this ? was already planning on going to GS so he can have it easy. I don't know how anybody can respect this kind of thinking. This ? is a bird for real.

Basically he was like "whoa a real offense, I wanna play in one of those"

Idk how anybody can't respect that

OKC passed the ball the least but was the 2nd most efficient team...put some respect on his name

The league caught up to GS at the end of the season and they went 1-1 in finals(losing the one against healthy Cleveland)

Is it is or is it ain't
    What a ? ass ? . Basically this ? was already planning on going to GS so he can have it easy. I don't know how anybody can respect this kind of thinking. This ? is a bird for real.

You mean the "oh gee that's a real team" thinking?

Man ? outta here with all this"real team" ? . That's all you ? trying to justify, and rationalize his decision, when the words he's saying out of his own mouth is exactly how he feels lol. Kevin Durant never once said I wanna play on a "real team". The ? looking for something easy. He's a ? ? .

Oh so you're mad he decided he rather play in a system where ? flowed easier and the ball moved... as opposed to OKC where he wasn't casted as one half of a duo who got the rock and was told "FREESTYLE" and pray for the best????? Lol at this ? needing KD to say verbatim "a real team"

In the words of Black Ax "lolz stupid ? "

lol dude wanna believe so bad that it isnt about chasing an easy ass ring. keep reaching...

You're an OKC fan still in your feelings your greatest player dipped on that Boring ? in the wall. Your bitterness is expected my G

so is it about basketball and playing with a "real team" or a boring ? in the wall? riiiight. birds of a feather flock together.

Didn't read
  • Beta
    Options
    I should be watching TJ playing for the nets right now smh
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    live raps scrimmage rn
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options

What about the Mexicans?

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

gettin more feria than them ? ass cubanos out there...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options

OKC passed the ball the least but was the 2nd most efficient team...put some respect on his name

The league caught up to GS at the end of the season and they went 1-1 in finals(losing the one against healthy Cleveland)

Is it is or is it ain't

Man ? outta here with all this"real team" ? . That's all you ? trying to justify, and rationalize his decision, when the words he's saying out of his own mouth is exactly how he feels lol. Kevin Durant never once said I wanna play on a "real team". The ? looking for something easy. He's a ? ? .

Oh so you're mad he decided he rather play in a system where ? flowed easier and the ball moved... as opposed to OKC where he wasn't casted as one half of a duo who got the rock and was told "FREESTYLE" and pray for the best????? Lol at this ? needing KD to say verbatim "a real team"

lol dude wanna believe so bad that it isnt about chasing an easy ass ring. keep reaching...

You're an OKC fan still in your feelings your greatest player dipped on that Boring ? in the wall. Your bitterness is expected my G

so is it about basketball and playing with a "real team" or a boring ? in the wall? riiiight. birds of a feather flock together.

Didn't read

how can you when all you see is Kevin Durants sugar walls?
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    ? grown as hell playing "No more tears" in the background cause a basketball player left their favorite team

and yall grown as hell defending a ? boy who lets his mama and brother dictate his life

lol ironic isnt it?

I should be cryinggggg, inside I'm slowly dying

might wanna get that checked out
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is it is or is it ain't

This the ? I'm talking about lol...? just talking dumb ? outta they ass. So OKC wasn't a team but they had this "real team" down 3-1 and couldn't close the deal because this same ? we're talking about, was out there forcing up ? shots and turning the ball over like crazy. OKC went up 3-1 because they were playing better TEAM ball then GS. And they choked because the same ? you caping for folded under the pressure. Now it's oh "he just wanna play for a better team" lol foh ? stop dickriding and keep it G. It has nothing to do with a better system, he saw the chance hop on some coattails, and like a beta ? would he did.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is it is or is it ain't

This the ? I'm talking about lol...? just talking dumb ? outta they ass. So OKC wasn't a team but they had this "real team" down 3-1 and couldn't close the deal because this same ? we're talking about, was out there forcing up ? shots and turning the ball over like crazy. OKC went up 3-1 because they were playing better TEAM ball then GS. And they choked because the same ? you caping for folded under the pressure. Now it's oh "he just wanna play for a better team" lol foh ? stop dickriding and keep it G. It has nothing to do with a better system, he saw the chance hop on some coattails, and like a beta ? would he did.

Chill dun

You exposing yourself

I don't go in the baseball thread just cause I saw Hardball
  • Beta
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Is it is or is it ain't

Didn't read

how can you when all you see is Kevin Durants sugar walls?

Lol the ? does this mean? U be saying some flaming ? on here sometimes

Smokey tha ? bandit nh
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is it is or is it ain't

Chill dun

You exposing yourself

I don't go in the baseball thread just cause I saw Hardball

Thats cuz you like places that say hard ? ... to each their own though my ? lol
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all on some other ? in here
  • Beta
    Options
    Y'all ? is buggin

Whiteside being Whiteside though

Double doubles with 3 blocks at halftime. All-star and DPOY is the goals
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator