The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You why is this ? still going on
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damiit i hate this ? ....
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagine if omelly die like in a car accident....imagine how meek pain hate would be imagine the music if omelly die :# .i can see meek txtin i dont give a ? about nothing in this world hip hop gold an a classic at that point...he could let game know boy ill ?
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagine if omelly die like in a car accident....imagine how meek pain hate would be imagine the music if omelly die :# .i can see meek txtin i dont give a ? about nothing in this world hip hop gold an a classic at that point...he could let game know boy ill ?

TF?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I c the strippers ? is out here encouraging ? to ? themselves smh
    Gee shaped like pikachu and ............I'm out

U blind computer nerd u need nu glasses cuz ya fat ? smh

2ho90ye.jpg
    That's y i can't take u geeks on here talking ? serious especially these faceless scary ?
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wasn't even checking for DC4 before all of this and now I can't wait.
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wasn't even checking for DC4 before all of this and now I can't wait.

word nothing wrong with that aye
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee757 must be on MMG payroll. he defends them like they got him in each one of them ? wills.

Gave the ? a t-shirt and they brothers now.. don't get more loyal than that
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad seeing Beans play his cards go against all odds shooting at the moon still missing his stars.
  • gee757
    Options
    Gee757 must be on MMG payroll. he defends them like they got him in each one of them ? wills.

Gee ? for real. He thinks meek and anyone affiliated with mmg are superheroes. His bedroom in his mama house filled with mmg ? I bet.

Wtf is wrong with u weirdos? I don't know how many times I gotta tell u squares there is mmg ? n the 757 it's nothing to see mmg n the 757.............nas old DJ DJ LES who reps Queens & is mmg living n the 757 now has been repping mmg every Friday night 4 the past 5 6 yrs out here n the 757 wit the blk out mix on another murder quest. ......so y'all ? ? like @KnowReasonForPeace need to get me off ya ? minds cuz idgaf about wat u geeks r saying
  • gee757
    Options
    Gee the type of ? at the club trying to tell 45 minute stories about the racist tapes to these MMG affiliates while the DJ just trying to figure out how to get this clown away from his ? dj set up lol.

Y do u still come on here cracka after every 1 seen how the ken barb had u shook? Ya a ? & anybody that lol & c/s ya corny cracka posts/jokes is a ? just like u Wayne Gretzky....
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Gee the type of ? at the club trying to tell 45 minute stories about the racist tapes to these MMG affiliates while the DJ just trying to figure out how to get this clown away from his ? dj set up lol.

Y do u still come on here cracka after every 1 seen how the ken barb had u shook? Ya a ? & anybody that lol & c/s ya corny cracka posts/jokes is a ? just like u Wayne Gretzky....

? you ain't pull up to a job fair or to beta on some suspect "message me" creeper ? . How you almost 40 still getting allowance from your parents tho?
  • gee757
    edited October 2016
    Options

Cracka ? u admitted u was a ? on here after the ken barb punked u gtfoh cracka.......that ? ? beta is a lame ass donkey poster I'm not a donkey poster & that ? ass donkey ? don't belong n the reason that's y i told that ? ? to pm me if he wanna die & that ? ? never did plus idgaf about that ? ? ..........all I know is u admitted u was a ? on here & anybody that lol or c/s ya cracka corny posts/jokes is a ? just like u cracka like i said b4
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Cracka ? u admitted u was a ? on here after the ken barb punked u gtfoh cracka.......that ? ? beta is a lame ass donkey poster I'm not a donkey poster & that ? ass donkey ? don't belong n the reason that's y i told that ? ? to pm me if he wanna die & that ? ? never did plus idgaf about that ? ? ..........all I know is u admitted u was a ? on here & anybody that lol or c/s ya cracka corny posts/jokes is a ? just like u cracka like i said b4

you just dodged the fact you do not have a job ya broke ? lmao. pull up at a job fair ? .
  • gee757
    Options
    Nah cracka I just ignored that Stewpid ? cuz I've been on here since 08 getting paid & posting .....my thing is yall squares got to understand n a club out here ya liable to c a mmg ? pop up n the club .......like torch I remember when he was dating amazing Amy & of course she's from the 757 & torch just showed up @ palace & was just walking around palace wit his mmg chain out chilling wit the people no security cuz mmg gets love like that n the 757.....
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gee ? for real. He thinks meek and anyone affiliated with mmg are superheroes. His bedroom in his mama house filled with mmg ? I bet.

Wtf is wrong with u weirdos? I don't know how many times I gotta tell u squares there is mmg ? n the 757 it's nothing to see mmg n the 757.............nas old DJ DJ LES who reps Queens & is mmg living n the 757 now has been repping mmg every Friday night 4 the past 5 6 yrs out here n the 757 wit the blk out mix on another murder quest. ......so y'all ? ? like @KnowReasonForPeace need to get me off ya ? minds cuz idgaf about wat u geeks r saying

How many times we gotta tell you 757 one big ? and no one cares about that dump
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2ho90ye.jpg
    That's y i can't take u geeks on here talking ? serious especially these faceless scary ?

Y'all look like brothers, my ? . There's enough cake for both of y'all fat ? ... No need to fight.
  • gee757
    Options

2ho90ye.jpg

Y'all look like brothers, my ? . There's enough cake for both of y'all fat ? ... No need to fight.

? ? I'm not even fat ? plus u can't post a pic gtfoh faceless ?
    bck145 wrote: »

U geeks can't b serious it's easy to say that online but not 1 of u ? will come out here & say that cuz you will b copping a plea like woodface i promise
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Nah cracka I just ignored that Stewpid ? cuz I've been on here since 08 getting paid & posting .....my thing is yall squares got to understand n a club out here ya liable to c a mmg ? pop up n the club .......like torch I remember when he was dating amazing Amy & of course she's from the 757 & torch just showed up @ palace & was just walking around palace wit his mmg chain out chilling wit the people no security cuz mmg gets love like that n the 757.....

where you work tho you ain't got a job lolololol
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

2ho90ye.jpg

? ? I'm not even fat ? plus u can't post a pic gtfoh faceless ?
    bck145 wrote: »

U geeks can't b serious it's easy to say that online but not 1 of u ? will come out here & say that cuz you will b copping a plea like woodface i promise

? , did just say that you aint fat?? That diabetes ? with your eyesight. Get that ? checked. You're a greasy, homeless looking ? . I bet the reason you wear that mmg hat like a yarmulke is cause you're bald up top. Carl Winslow looking ? .
This discussion has been closed.