Wikileaks confirms extraestial life

Options

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I responded to that. ALL the studies will align with what i am saying ALL OF THEM. BECAUSE IN ALL OF THEM THE SAME PROBLEM REMAINS AND I already said what those problems were.

YOU disrespect me for the sources i drop yet you drop old ? debunked studies like that makes you any better at least the sources i gave have the correct information

I have links from 2011-2016. Nothing has been debunked. Like I said 1000s upon thousands of studies are done on these subjects that conflict with each other.

One day the new will present a study saying green tea kills cancer cells, one day a week or month later. They studied was debunked. But it wasn't debunked by the whole scientific community. The news just picked up on one conflicting study out of the 1000s of study on the subject of green tea and cancer.

You deal with cognitive bias Fix it
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I responded to that. ALL the studies will align with what i am saying ALL OF THEM. BECAUSE IN ALL OF THEM THE SAME PROBLEM REMAINS AND I already said what those problems were.

YOU disrespect me for the sources i drop yet you drop old ? debunked studies like that makes you any better at least the sources i gave have the correct information

I have links from 2011-2016. Nothing has been debunked. Like I said 1000s upon thousands of studies are done on these subjects that conflict with each other.

One day the new will present a study saying green tea kills cancer cells, one day a week or month later. They studied was debunked. But it wasn't debunked by the whole scientific community. The news just picked up on one conflicting study out of the 1000s of study on the subject of green tea and cancer.

You deal with cognitive bias Fix it

IF YOU HAVE LINKS you need to post them because what you did post was debunked as a measurement error.

In any science there are laws that don't change and you cannot compare all sciences because their are some sciences that are harder than others. Biology/chemistry is more theoretical than physics
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    IF YOU HAVE LINKS you need to post them because what you did post was debunked as a measurement error.

In any science there are laws that don't change and you cannot compare all sciences because their are some sciences that are harder than others. Biology/chemistry is more theoretical than physics

There are no LAWS. Humans just don't have the knowledge or understanding to break or bend these "laws" which is fine things take time and lot and lots of failure.

Now work on your cognitive bias. You getting worked by a big city ? ;)
  • zzombie
    Options

There are no LAWS. Humans just don't have the knowledge or understanding to break or bend these "laws" which is fine things take time and lot and lots of failure.

Now work on your cognitive bias. You getting worked by a big city ? ;)

You are mistaken humanity is not as ? clueless as you think we are there are laws on which the physical universe works we don't know them all but we know enough to make certain assertions

i am not with that ? ? No man is "working" me so keep your ? sounding terminology to yourself.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    You are mistaken humanity is not as ? clueless as you think we are there are laws on which the physical universe works we don't know them all but we know enough to make certain assertions

i am not with that ? ? No man is "working" me so keep your ? sounding terminology to yourself.

Science is constantly changing and we know next to nothing, but we do know something. And don't bring up ? ? bruh. You seem like a very insecure whiny ass dude. Watch who you talk to like that I'm Plugged.....
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/w4jqKaci4Us
    The Rondomon YouTube channel uploaded the footage of two objects passing the moon within a short period on November 12.
    “While taking video of the Supermoon, with NexStar 6se telescope, UFOs do a fly by,” the cameraman explained. “Camera was a Sony CX500V HandyCam HD, 5X optical zoom, manual focus at .9m, maxview 40 lens for a 38X telescope magnification.”
    "After zooming in on the moon I walk away and sure enough UFOs start flying by," he explained.
    “The UFOs appear to have distortion surrounding them, perhaps bending light,” he added.
    Blogger Scott C Waring described the video as “odd.”
    “A UFO in orbit that has a haze mist around it. The object is solid, because if it was transparent, we would see the light of the moon through it,” he said. “I believe that the field around it is due to the alien propulsion, because the haze has been seen in thousands of UFO photos before.”
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tardigrades can live in space. The odds of there being some kind of life are probably not that small
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol really..

so the Aliens took an oath of silence to not appear .. or else we would expose them or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImTTAot8wEs
  • zzombie
    Options
    There are no aliens
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    There are no aliens

proof?
  • zzombie
    Options
    There are no aliens

proof?

In this thread I already explained to you why there are no intelligent FTL traveling aliens.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/w4jqKaci4Us
    The Rondomon YouTube channel uploaded the footage of two objects passing the moon within a short period on November 12.
    “While taking video of the Supermoon, with NexStar 6se telescope, UFOs do a fly by,” the cameraman explained. “Camera was a Sony CX500V HandyCam HD, 5X optical zoom, manual focus at .9m, maxview 40 lens for a 38X telescope magnification.”
    "After zooming in on the moon I walk away and sure enough UFOs start flying by," he explained.
    “The UFOs appear to have distortion surrounding them, perhaps bending light,” he added.
    Blogger Scott C Waring described the video as “odd.”
    “A UFO in orbit that has a haze mist around it. The object is solid, because if it was transparent, we would see the light of the moon through it,” he said. “I believe that the field around it is due to the alien propulsion, because the haze has been seen in thousands of UFO photos before.”

s70y62en7o1k.png
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    There are no aliens

How can you say that and then say that ? exists in the same breath? There are no facts to suggest aliens exist, just like there are no facts to suggest a ? exists. For someone that needs concrete evidence for the existence of aliens you sure do let ? slide when it come to an abrahamic ? .
  • zzombie
    edited November 2016
    Options
    There are no aliens

How can you say that and then say that ? exists in the same breath? There are no facts to suggest aliens exist, just like there are no facts to suggest a ? exists. For someone that needs concrete evidence for the existence of aliens you sure do let ? slide when it come to an abrahamic ? .

If something exist it must have a creator therefore logically there must be a ? of some sort.

Intelligent space traveling aliens on the other hand is an impossibility because there is no way to travel faster than light. All the proposed solutions to this problems require more energy than it would be possible to harness not just for us but for any possible alien civilization.

aliens would still have to work within the laws of the universe but ? would not have any limitation.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are no aliens

If something exist it must have a creator therefore logically there must be a ? of some sort.

Then how does ? exist? The entire premise of a deity is that it is an uncreated creator, but you allege that everything needs a creator. Both can't be true.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • zzombie
    edited November 2016
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    There are no aliens

Then how does ? exist? The entire premise of a deity is that it is an uncreated creator, but you allege that everything needs a creator. Both can't be true.

Lol if you understood the concept of ? you wouldn't ask that question... everything has to come from something but ? cannot truly be described as a thing. A true ? in its entirety cannot comprehensively Be described as any form of matter.

Therefore unlike everything else he's not trapped by any causal link not of his wanting
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    ZZombie is a pseudo intellectual "debater" He can't provide his own theories to back up his claims. He thinks him parroting a theory is a concrete fact that their is no alien life. This is what happens when you give minorities basic education, they fall in the mold and think they are smarter and have more knowledge., when its just basic knowledge with basic "debunking" Dude is a clown.

Provide evidence or stop replying
  • zzombie
    Options
    ZZombie is a pseudo intellectual "debater" He can't provide his own theories to back up his claims. He thinks him parroting a theory is a concrete fact that their is no alien life. This is what happens when you give minorities basic education, they fall in the mold and think they are smarter and have more knowledge., when its just basic knowledge with basic "debunking" Dude is a clown.

Provide evidence or stop replying

I ready provided you with more than enough evidence to back up what I have said. Being in agreement with pre-existing theories doesn't make you pseudo intellectual

the bold sounds like something a white supremacist would say
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the white man is a natural ?
  • zzombie
    Options
    the white man is a natural ?

Yes he is because before the spreading of abrahamic religions into Europe his whole culture was Laden with homosexuality, pederasty and sexual degeneracy.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are no aliens

Lol if you understood the concept of ? you wouldn't ask that question... everything has to come from something but ? cannot truly be described as a thing. A true ? in its entirety cannot comprehensively Be described as any form of matter.

Therefore unlike everything else he's not trapped by any causal link not of his wanting

this ? would need to be an energy of sorts, so if he exists, they will eventually find his Waldo ass..

but until then, it's funny how ? is always "too complex for the human mind", giving it an excuse to exclude it from everything
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    I ready provided you with more than enough evidence to back up what I have said. Being in agreement with pre-existing theories doesn't make you pseudo intellectual

the bold sounds like something a white supremacist would say

I spit my truth. You are not a true seeker of knowledge you are a closed minded pseudo skeptic who google information skims through it and if it fits with your cognitive bias you paraphrase it on here.

Until you provide real evidence stop responding....you're not that smart.....
  • zzombie
    edited November 2016
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    There are no aliens

this ? would need to be an energy of sorts, so if he exists, they will eventually find his Waldo ass..

but until then, it's funny how ? is always "too complex for the human mind", giving it an excuse to exclude it from everything

? wouldn't have to the energy at all, energy would just be the closest thing we might understand him as....and I don't find anything funny at all
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Ecneics – refusal to study a topic, so one can then cite the 'fact' that no evidence exists for it.

Hmmm yup sounds like someone posting on here