Floyd "all lives matter" mayweather

Options

Comments

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is what it is, he can have his opinion, doesnt change my thoughts on him, dude is still a goat boxer ? im still waitin for that ? to come back and get 50 wins that stoppin at 49-0 ? is wack
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    what yall expect from a nugga dat cant even read a coloring book

This ? still funny to me

Funny-50-cent-vs-floyd-joke---picture.jpg
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im with Floyd all lives matter....

This, if you think only black lives or only white lives matters that makes you a racist ? .
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Check my response in the boxing thread.... coonweather
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This, if you think only black lives or only white lives matters that makes you a racist ? .

Stick to the Reason fam
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm racist. ? you white people. I'll continue to screw over as many of you as I can before I die.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yo, @floydmayweather all our past personal differences & opinions of each other aside.... This is socially irresponsible,inconsiderate,& insensitive. It mirrors delusional oblivion in a way only brainwashing tactics can achieve. This completely undermines & discredits the movements that fight for the plights of our people. You're a leader whether you know it or not. Don't get so lost in personal possession or individual achievement that you lose sight of the things that are larger than all of us. Freedom, equality, justice, human rights,qualities of life that have been withheld (or given out sparingly) from our people for generations (400 yrs approximately). A true champion is a man of the people. A true champion makes sacrifices for the people & takes a stand against injustices for those who may not be strong enough or able to do so. A true champion is great inside as well as out. There's a difference in "Greatness" & being "Great" at something. "Greatness" isn't a measure of your abilities & accomplishments, "Greatness" is a measure of your morals,integrity & principles throughout life. Oppression knows no neutral ground. Either you're the oppressed,or you're the oppressor. What side would you like to believe you're on? While some will try to make this more critical than I hope for it to seem...it must be said. The world is watching. I have an obligation to myself & those who follow me to address this. Just know I ain't looking to clown you,I'm just trying to enlighten you,hoping that with better insight you can use your powers for good. Respectfully...-King #USorELSE
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just like how I know Mayweather didn't read that, I know that ? Tip hired a ghostwriter to post that
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His opinion and I have 2 respect that. Let me ask y'all something. Go 2 any gas station or club in the hood and accidentally bump in2 another brother. If he don't shoot u on site, he gonna be ready 2 tear ya head off! BLM have 2 matter 2 us first! Until then, u won't hear me chanting that ? . ? 'll ? u for looking at em wrong but BLM? Yeah right. Lotta work we gotta do on the inside first.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just like how I know Mayweather didn't read that, I know that ? Tip hired a ghostwriter to post that
    rickmogul wrote: »
    His opinion and I have 2 respect that. Let me ask y'all something. Go 2 any gas station or club in the hood and accidentally bump in2 another brother. If he don't shoot u on site, he gonna be ready 2 tear ya head off! BLM have 2 matter 2 us first! Until then, u won't hear me chanting that ? . ? 'll ? u for looking at em wrong but BLM? Yeah right. Lotta work we gotta do on the inside first.

Both u ? ? & gtfoh
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't work like that... so at what point do black lives matter? Once black crime is down to 0%? Why can't you embrace blm now and help onfluence those brothers who think like that? I understand what u sayin, but I don't think it has to be either/or..
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    He gonna be the most hated boxer in history by all races. What a ? .
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Now y'all hate mayweather lol
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outside of boxing Floyd has always been a clown of the highest order. If anybody followed boxing this has been a known fact for MANY YEARS.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Koltrain...If we got it together just a smidge we wouldn't even feel the need to have others validate our lives. Regardless tho, I'm down for the struggle for us and speak to the youth I run in2 every chance I get. That's the little I can do for the cause right now and they are receptive. I just care that much fam where I want us to mobilize first. We don't need 2 wave no banner, let our actions resonate on a united front. It's coming tho.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Floyd got parkinsons ? that michael j fox shakin ass ? , he talk one more time im a put J. Prince Sr. back on his ass
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

Yo, @floydmayweather all our past personal differences & opinions of each other aside.... This is socially irresponsible,inconsiderate,& insensitive. It mirrors delusional oblivion in a way only brainwashing tactics can achieve. This completely undermines & discredits the movements that fight for the plights of our people. You're a leader whether you know it or not. Don't get so lost in personal possession or individual achievement that you lose sight of the things that are larger than all of us. Freedom, equality, justice, human rights,qualities of life that have been withheld (or given out sparingly) from our people for generations (400 yrs approximately). A true champion is a man of the people. A true champion makes sacrifices for the people & takes a stand against injustices for those who may not be strong enough or able to do so. A true champion is great inside as well as out. There's a difference in "Greatness" & being "Great" at something. "Greatness" isn't a measure of your abilities & accomplishments, "Greatness" is a measure of your morals,integrity & principles throughout life. Oppression knows no neutral ground. Either you're the oppressed,or you're the oppressor. What side would you like to believe you're on? While some will try to make this more critical than I hope for it to seem...it must be said. The world is watching. I have an obligation to myself & those who follow me to address this. Just know I ain't looking to clown you,I'm just trying to enlighten you,hoping that with better insight you can use your powers for good. Respectfully...-King #USorELSE

:joy: that ? Tip foul..know got dam well Floyd can't read all that ? using those big ass words on purpose
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Translation: black people commit crimes so don't complain about crimes committed by cops (police brutality) that go unpunished ...know your place.

Rebuttal:

https://youtu.be/Nc5v8r0rNk0
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was just like you until I finally got it. BLM is a movement STRICTLY concerning the injustices of governed officials. If you will continue to take your stance your truly proving and justifying the lives of innocent people who are not "gas station savages" are inadequate and don't even matter. Every black person at a gas station in the hood is not a killer. I'm from the hood and I'm not know damn killer nor savage.

My people is ignorant af, but I love them and they don't deserve to die for no ? , nor the fact that guilty upon site and deserve the death penalty for petty ? .
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are many white people who supportblm . Seriously we should stop hating on people with different opinions
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only his supporters should be surprised