ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie

You can tell that @Arya Tsaddiq wife ain't ? him right. This ? be on everybody's case for real.

? need his ? sucked good so he can ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Standing in front of the judge with no honor
    My posts unite the posters like Obama
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Wassup bruh? Been a week. Erthang is on point?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Chipotle new chorizo is flames

Get some more bruh...
    This is probably the scariest thing I’ve eaten in my life.

I’ve been doing a little crawl of local SF Bay Area Mexican markets and eating some wonderful chorizo. So I figured I’d wrap things up and try a commercial brand for comparison - El Mexicano

I pick up a 12 oz plastic package for $1.49. I don’t read the ingredient list till I get home ...

Pork salivary glands, lymph nodes & fat (cheeks), paprika, soy flour, vinegar, salt, spices red pepper, garlic, sodium nitrate

I’m still game ... after all who knows what’s in most hot dogs, this is no different.

There are instructions on the package to remove the casing before cooking ... well, ok, but I’ve been cooking most of the chorizo from the butcher shops with casing.

No ... you MUST remove the casing ... it is plastic.

The red chorizo squooshed out. It was soft like pate or a soft liverwurst. There were long stringy pieces in it ... lymph nodes perhaps
    ?

So I cook it up and it releases quite a bit of thin plasma-red liquid. After reading the ingredient list and looking at this soft mess ... like an idiot I taste it.

Man ... I think they left the saliva in the glands it had that awful, soft sliminess to it.

I figure maybe if I reduce it and cook it down it can be salvaged ... no it gets softer and more unctuous ... ick, ick, ick, ick, ick.

I really can’t tell you what it tastes like other than saliva with spices because the gag factor kept coming in play. Really, put this stuff on Fear Factor

This is NOT chorizo. And if you have ever been unfortunate enough to buy it ... it is NOT chorizo. Go to a good Mexican carneceria and get some good chorizo. The worst chorizo I tried was so superior to this ... it was edible.

5 servings per container 210 calories each calories from fat 160 ... yeah, that’s calories I’ll never consume.

Who eats this stuff

Yo mind your damn business.
    You don't like pork, don't eat it. Everybody has google.

Galatians 4:16

[16]Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

You're not my enemy, you just need to stop being the pork police.

I will when you stop being a faux feminist :)
    How am I a faux feminist if I don't claim to be a feminist?

Im trying to think if i have time to do this today....

You already know you're incapable of handling me, so.....safe to say you don't. :)

this is what chicks say to dudes when they choosing....

Orrrr....this is what you reply to someone that was looking for help already

^^^

Someone take care of that for me

You broke my chain of posts. That was supposed to be under my post saying you eat chitlins with your hands. I cant flag myself, so i was asking for help with that.

My bro @OhMars understood.

What else you got?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    @Westie

You can tell that @Arya Tsaddiq wife ain't ? him right. This ? be on everybody's case for real.

Aint you seperated?

Where is your honor?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I have to recognize this

@T.Sandford is the classier, most peacefull poster in here. When you consider the percentage of highly ? ? in here, its a relief and honnor to have him amongs us.

Dont change bruh, stay Trill

Respeck
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i don't know if you've heard about me westie...

but i fight girls bruh......
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    ? volunteered to be the IC Hall monitor and everything
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14517566_1231150716905885_2307471912410997880_n.jpg?oh=1aef5136df30816d285da8ddce5158a1&oe=589CF29A[/img]
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    ? volunteered to be the IC Hall monitor and everything

Who me, :/ ?

Nah ? , Arya.

You volunteered to be the class president of the IC & the IC's house psychiatrist
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Wassup bruh? Been a week. Erthang is on point?
    I have to recognize this

@T.Sandford is the classier, most peacefull poster in here. When you consider the percentage of highly ? ? in here, its a relief and honnor to have him amongs us.

Dont change bruh, stay Trill

Respeck

May your enemies be delivered in the earth by me
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That being said
    Bonsoir @Westie @Reesey and @BoyPussy .

Hope the autumn sun shines on yall. When im lost im just climbing on your hills ; there my truth is limpingly limpid

Merci

Hello. How are you today?

Very good merci madame. TOM BRADY, ? bless the man, is back!!! Hence some poster in here being in their period.

What about you, your s/o and familly?

We're all good over here :) and yes Brady is back, looking forward to humbling these weak ass teams this season.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    @Westie

Aint you seperated?

Where is your honor?

Nah we back together. He's my Trollmate <3
    Trolls have no honor :p

#Trollmates4lyfe
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    That being said

Hope the autumn sun shines on yall. When im lost im just climbing on your hills ; there my truth is limpingly limpid

Merci

Very good merci madame. TOM BRADY, ? bless the man, is back!!! Hence some poster in here being in their period.

We're all good over here :) and yes Brady is back, looking forward to humbling these weak ass teams this season.

AVI bet the De-Flatriots lose to the Bengals this Sunday?
  • Westie
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Chipotle new chorizo is flames

Get some more bruh...
    This is probably the scariest thing I’ve eaten in my life.

I’ve been doing a little crawl of local SF Bay Area Mexican markets and eating some wonderful chorizo. So I figured I’d wrap things up and try a commercial brand for comparison - El Mexicano

I pick up a 12 oz plastic package for $1.49. I don’t read the ingredient list till I get home ...

Pork salivary glands, lymph nodes & fat (cheeks), paprika, soy flour, vinegar, salt, spices red pepper, garlic, sodium nitrate

I’m still game ... after all who knows what’s in most hot dogs, this is no different.

There are instructions on the package to remove the casing before cooking ... well, ok, but I’ve been cooking most of the chorizo from the butcher shops with casing.

No ... you MUST remove the casing ... it is plastic.

The red chorizo squooshed out. It was soft like pate or a soft liverwurst. There were long stringy pieces in it ... lymph nodes perhaps
    ?

So I cook it up and it releases quite a bit of thin plasma-red liquid. After reading the ingredient list and looking at this soft mess ... like an idiot I taste it.

Man ... I think they left the saliva in the glands it had that awful, soft sliminess to it.

I figure maybe if I reduce it and cook it down it can be salvaged ... no it gets softer and more unctuous ... ick, ick, ick, ick, ick.

I really can’t tell you what it tastes like other than saliva with spices because the gag factor kept coming in play. Really, put this stuff on Fear Factor

This is NOT chorizo. And if you have ever been unfortunate enough to buy it ... it is NOT chorizo. Go to a good Mexican carneceria and get some good chorizo. The worst chorizo I tried was so superior to this ... it was edible.

5 servings per container 210 calories each calories from fat 160 ... yeah, that’s calories I’ll never consume.

Who eats this stuff

Yo mind your damn business.
    You don't like pork, don't eat it. Everybody has google.

Galatians 4:16

[16]Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

You're not my enemy, you just need to stop being the pork police.

I will when you stop being a faux feminist :)
    How am I a faux feminist if I don't claim to be a feminist?

Im trying to think if i have time to do this today....

You already know you're incapable of handling me, so.....safe to say you don't. :)

this is what chicks say to dudes when they choosing....

^^^

Someone take care of that for me

You broke my chain of posts. That was supposed to be under my post saying you eat chitlins with your hands. I cant flag myself, so i was asking for help with that.

My bro @OhMars understood.

What else you got?

Idgaf.. just mind your damn business about what people eat. You a pig protector or something?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    new ? ii swear

[img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14721474_1146885522070978_6544936752362139386_n.jpg?oh=d96173455a9e6c67d7b03897cc0c946d&oe=586599A9[/img]

thats like thirst when ? on the IC find out that a new chick "might" be a dude
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? will clog up your arteries. I tell my girl to stay the ? away from it or she'll be shaped like spongebob squarepants.

I know a lot of Cape Verdean girls with bomb ass bodies who would disagree. Everything in moderation.

Oh forreal??

Sorry @Arya Tsaddiq

I'm on the pork eating bandwagon. Good luck with that my brother.

~Shalom~
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Westie
    Options
    That being said

Merci

AVI bet the De-Flatriots lose to the Bengals this Sunday?

You want to do that to yourself again? Looks like you lost already.