edited December 2012
    Options
    i ain't watch any of the videos but the first one
    but that dude in the first one looks like

514px-180px-Goomba.png
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sodi a real one and i can say that wholeheartedly knowing i hate all tramps including him! i went to school with alot of his big homies @ horace mann middle school. monster fabricated alot of ? and sidewinder 1,2,3 are official. big u rep speaks for itself.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sodi a real one and i can say that wholeheartedly knowing i hate all tramps including him! i went to school with alot of his big homies @ horace mann middle school. monster fabricated alot of ? and sidewinder 1,2,3 are official. big u rep speaks for itself.

oi7lcfw6c237.jpg

Big Skull ETG,BabyFace Rollin 60's, Big Sidewinder ETG

Before the war..............

• HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @$tayRichROLLIN has ? deaded out between y'all any over the years or is it still about the same?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @$tayRichROLLIN has ? deaded out between y'all any over the years or is it still about the same?

? is a ? warzone!! smh

my grandma stays on Grammercy & Manchester
    my grandfather stays on 84th and Cimarron.. ? been a war over there..

my lil cousin got killed 2yrs ago in the Treys amd he aint even from nowhere.. wrong place wrong time hangin outside his relatives on his father side of the family house like ? sweat.. got popped.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

still on sight bro. It's rough out here. Lost my lil bro on some succa ? from the tramps two months ago. ? was trying to dead ? and excepted ? into the hood to live and rest his head. My lil bro was like we trying to stop the ? . So this ? we let in the hood was smoked out on ? and shot my brother from behind.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How hard is it for ? to peace it up... just read Monster Kody s book and ? reads like it's 90% fiction but this started over nothing really.. even got crisp aligning w bloods to fight other crisp

Anyway LA might be my favorite city and most beautiful city in the States ...yall fix that ?
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But black lives mat.....nevermind. it's the weekend. Y'all stay safe
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options

? is a ? warzone!! smh

my grandma stays on Grammercy & Manchester
    my grandfather stays on 84th and Cimarron.. ? been a war over there..

my lil cousin got killed 2yrs ago in the Treys amd he aint even from nowhere.. wrong place wrong time hangin outside his relatives on his father side of the family house like ? sweat.. got popped.

still on sight bro. It's rough out here. Lost my lil bro on some succa ? from the tramps two months ago. ? was trying to dead ? and excepted ? into the hood to live and rest his head. My lil bro was like we trying to stop the ? . So this ? we let in the hood was smoked out on ? and shot my brother from behind.

Damn, condolences to both of y'all. I know some neighborhoods in LA can function now... But it doesn't seem like any of the hoods that were enemies aren't still enemies. Hopefully cats can find another way and stop inflicting further pain on folks' family members
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »

oi7lcfw6c237.jpg

what war
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    all of the gang ? in philly died out...no its only fakes an frauds..

im kinda glad they too stupid to follow but then again...it makes it hard for civilians
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so you can have fam in bloods an crips but get dealt with by they homies....if you out an about
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

whats a ?

? = 8tre gangsta or any gangsta crip.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a out of towner who travel alot and i wanted to fly out to Cali and check out LA,what part are for tourist and what spots should i avoid?
    Im trying to go out there either end of the year,or early next year,i wont to club also.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options

oi7lcfw6c237.jpg

what war

The Rollin 60s and 83 Gangster Crips (ETG). Been at war with each other since before I was born and I'm in my 30s. The conflict created a schism in the Crips that created separate cars (Neighborhoods/Dueces and Gangsters/Trays). This was the first instance of set trippin and basically realigned the culture towards smaller and smaller affiliations within the Crips and Bloods.

Before the flow was your Gang ( Crip/Blood/Hoover) but now it goes your block, then your set, then your car (NH, Tray, Mafia, Piru, Brim etc) then your overall gang. I've been out of touch with LA tho the last couple of years so I may be wrong about this
  • CapitalB
    Options

oi7lcfw6c237.jpg

what war

The Rollin 60s and 83 Gangster Crips (ETG). Been at war with each other since before I was born and I'm in my 30s. The conflict created a schism in the Crips that created separate cars (Neighborhoods/Dueces and Gangsters/Trays). This was the first instance of set trippin and basically realigned the culture towards smaller and smaller affiliations within the Crips and Bloods.

Before the flow was your Gang ( Crip/Blood/Hoover) but now it goes your block, then your set, then your car (NH, Tray, Mafia, Piru, Brim etc) then your overall gang. I've been out of touch with LA tho the last couple of years so I may be wrong about this

fam iv been put of touch for damn near 5yrs now..
    dont even give a ? ..

it is what it is..
    iv done gave my fam the blueprint to get out.. even said id assist.. they afraid to move so from then on its on them..

even when my cousin got popped..
    i cried.. it ? me up.. but i moved the ? on quick..

i gave him his shot.

• HerbalVaporCapers
    Options

oi7lcfw6c237.jpg

what war

fam iv been put of touch for damn near 5yrs now..
    dont even give a ? ..

it is what it is..
    iv done gave my fam the blueprint to get out.. even said id assist.. they afraid to move so from then on its on them..

even when my cousin got popped..
    i cried.. it ? me up.. but i moved the ? on quick..

i gave him his shot.

I feel the same way about the ? where I'm from too. I feel like when it's something you're personally connected to (which for me isn't LA), you either draw a line in the sand or you stay down. I could easily see how you would divorce yourself from it, especially since you moved away and tried to put your people on...

I stopped giving a ? about a set when i started getting money. All my homeboys that stayed on that are dead or turning snitch sadly.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

oi7lcfw6c237.jpg

what war

crip blood or hoover..

so hoover is separate from the others....
    i thought it was crip or blood.

an what is flow...and car.

i fly into LA alot...but then go straight to thousand oaks an keep my ass out there.

but this ? sounds confusing as hell..
    why tres an deuce
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everybody sells LA on some 'women weed and weather' ? but never mentions all of this 8 Trays, 60s, TGs, OGs, UTIs, UFOs, all of this crazy ? . too stressful bro. I remember a thread when a ? said you can't even wear gray in certain areas because you'll get clapped up. My fam out there always telling me to come thru but them ? banging...I'll go to Colorado to smoke
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options

oi7lcfw6c237.jpg

what war

crip blood or hoover..

so hoover is separate from the others....
    i thought it was crip or blood.

an what is flow...and car.

i fly into LA alot...but then go straight to thousand oaks an keep my ass out there.

but this ? sounds confusing as hell..
    why tres an deuce

Some months ago, I thought about putting together a thread about gang politics on the west coast. Im not an LA dude (did my ism in the Bay where Bs and C's don't really exist), just used to network with dudes down there, so I can't speak on it officially like that. @$tayRichROLLIN @BOSSExcellence (even though you just said you don't give a ? hahahahahahahaha) and @Simplicius could speak on some parts of the puzzle though. I can definitely see how something that is constantly evovoling, but is treated like a static, set in stone idea, could confuse the ? out of anyone that's not directly involved.

I'd be glad to elaborate on bay ? though, which is more Latino and Asian based in the organized "traditional"gang sense, with black folks claiming neighborhoods or blocks
  • CapitalB
    Options
    mannnn.. on some real ? ..
    aint no savin them ? .. and this is commin from a ? who came up in that ? ..

my family basically consist of Hoovas and Mains..
    my step pops side is the Trays yall talkin about now.. aint no gettin thru to them cause the ? u sayin aint real to them..

like how u go tell a young ? in the hood to save for retirement?? thats ur reality.. theirs is they dead or in jail before 25.. ? they care about they 70s for??

help those who want to help themselves.. and quarantine the others.. let them ? each other off or the government deal wit them..

like homie was sayin.. this ? was before we was even born.. its the culture.. it toom generations to get to this go take generations to fix it.. IF it can even be fixed.. but how many innocent lives go be lost in the process??

and like i said earlier.. people can easily move..
    but its the freight of flight.. this is all they know and theyve come to terms wit it a looooong time ago.. so goodluck convincing them of ur reality cause iv tried..

fear paralyzes them.. so leave them to they comforts and ? they believe in.