Tell us your experience was like when you 1st smoked weed

Options

Comments

• BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only way I can describe what I remember from my first couple times smoking weed is that I could see in cartoons.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    ppl say the longer u hold it the better the high.. that's bs

inhale, hold for a few sec n release

no need to hold it that long, it doesn't change the the content.. that ? enters fast..

@FBI
    @childservices
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never been high where I'm seeing things but def hearing things and letting my mind wander..

I've thought there may have been aliens and ghosts n ?

but I knew better

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    IceManKam wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Never understood how ? couldn't get high their 1st time. I had some ? ass dirt Georgia weed and got high as ? .

Me and the homies skipped school one day, they been trynna get me to smoke forever, I finally gave in, think I was 16. First time I hit it, I coughed my damn lungs up lol that was the first time I ever smoked anything, couldn't breathe for ? . Tried it again, same thing. Somebody blew me a gun and my ? ...

w6b3xu9zbvct.gif

I remember I started trippin talkin bout "Yo I need some medical attention, my throat ? up" ? was dying but I was dead ass serious lol went and looked in the mirror cause I felt my eyes slowwwly closing, "? my eyes red as ? " . After ? settled in, I prolly laughed harder than ever before just chillin wit the homies crackin jokes. Munchies kicked in, everybody left and ? took a nap lol literally got every single side effect of weed off of hittin the blunt twice and catchin a gun off some ? ass weed lol classic moment.

I think cats might not know how to inhale properly at a young age nh

Inhaling is definitely the problem with a lot of folks. I was always that guy that introduced my friends to drugs and I would notice all the time folks would hit the pipe or blunt and just have the smoke sitting in their mouth and blow it all out. I've trained tons of people step by step how to smoke a blunt.

"Puff.. ok, now breathe in, then breathe out!"

What's the technique, no ?

What lou_cypher said or
    1. Inhale and blow the smoke out of your nose.
    2. Inhale, let the smoke come out your mouth, while sucking the smoke back in through your nose. Then blow it out your mouth.

Either way will get you there.

I don't smoke weed anymore but I don't even remember the first time I smoked weed. I only remember the times I got the highest.....and most times involved indica and large amounts of kief.

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got hulk mad and real disrespectful to these Spanish girls with no cheeks at the corner store
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I personally can't

But, I"ll live vicariously thru y'all ?

Some of y'all ? sounds like it b laced
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was 15, back in Holland, cant cop that ? legally untill your 18 so we had our oldest looking friend get it, wore his fathers trenchcoat and sun glasses n ? lmao

Anyway, we got some White widow, went to the woods/park where we always played football/soccer, smoked in a cirlce, took a shitload of hits, didnt feel anything untill ? started spinning and I was laying on my back on my bike and couldnt get up lol, thought it was game over for a min untill one of the bros came through with burgers n flurries lol
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st time, swallowed the roach! Did better 2nd time around.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hit the ? and nothing happen. ? was a waste of ? time. Though I must say that my boys was smoking out in the car. I must of caught a contact or something, because when we were having lunch in McDonald's that picture of the BART pulling into the station was the funny thing that I ever saw in life.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    The first I smoked it was kinda of wack, but around 3rd time ? was crazy. I was hotboxing in my whip with my homie. Had class later that day, so I had to rush a bit. We was smoking like 3+ blunts and my mans brought his bowl(gas pipe) with him. I decided to try it out. I hit the bowl a couple times and nothing really happened until like the 5th or 6th hit. Broooooo. My ass was done. I started to get paranoid like a mufkuka. I had visions of me dying and ? . My mans asked if I was good and if we should move somewhere else. I told him naw, then realized I had to go to class. I dropped him off, and went home cause I forgot one of my textbooks. Went to my room and I started tripping. I was rolling on floor visualizing my death. ? was crazy. I took a quick jog to clear my head before heading out class. Finally got class and I felt terrible. The whole class knew I was smoking cause my scent was strong. My instructor asked me question and my ass could even say word without stuttering. I was so embarrassed. Went home then out of the blue I started get the shakes. My ass was shaking the whole gotdamn night and it was like 70 degrees out. I really thought I was going die that night. My heart was beating on some occasions and there were some moments I couldn't even breathe properly. Woke up the next morning feeling great. Told my bro I needed break from weed lol.

wtf????? lol at this fool smoking with hector.
    2m5x8j7.gif
    652868f7cf6bdad6a46e15ac45f1a877.500x281x28.gif

I swear that was the 1st thing that came thru my head when I read that post. Lol
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    ppl say the longer u hold it the better the high.. that's bs

inhale, hold for a few sec n release

no need to hold it that long, it doesn't change the the content.. that ? enters fast..

i was bad about holding that ? in ALL day lmao

I didnt wanna waste nothing

but a few years ago I was reading up on it and some professional stoner dude was like you basically get everything u gone get out of the smoke in about 3 seconds....after that you're just holding your breath like a ? lol

I still hold dabs til I choke ? that lmao.....one time that ? wouldnt come up tho...scared the ? outta me
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time I smoked weed, was right before a basketball game, and luckily I didnt get high because that would have sucked for my team, but I did cough like ? .

The first time I got high, which was a couple weeks later on a night where my mom was out of the house... I was 15 I believe, my sisters delinquent boyfriend had some Afghan and rolled up and invited me to hit that ? . I coughed up a storm again but this time ? got real bright and humorous all of a sudden. Next thing I know I'm sitting on my kitchen counter and everything is like movie frames. Like life going by choppy as hell and ? .

I would take a step and I would be where I wanted to go before I could think about it. I remember saying to my sister and her boyfriend "Oh ? , now I see why all the rappers smoke, this is so awesome." They laughed to themselves and left me alone to experience it.

I stumbled into the living room and felt real wavy as I tried to change the TV but couldn't keep up with the speed of the channels so I gave up and just laid on the couch looking up at the ceiling thinking about how cool I felt and how much I wanted to share this feeling with my folks. I passed out there.''

I pretty much smoked consistently since then until last year when I quit. On the cartoon thing though, I remember early on I guess I would have real bad highs because I would swallow the smoke instead of inhaling it (which would lead to spins and eventually throwing up). Well one time I was in my homies 3000GT and we were hitting this aluminum pipe (this was before we could cop blunt) behind a sketchy loading dock or something and all of a sudden, this dude turns into a cartoon and I couldn't comprehend anything he was saying. I played it cool but secretly thought like ? were plotting or something, it was crazy.

I guess I am a bad influence though, because I am literally the one who got everybody in my circle smoking consistent. I would organize for us to meet at pools, or random places and roll up. Most of them still smoke to this day too... I gave it up though, ? makes me feel/think too much, and sometimes I just need to not think and just do...
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was giggling ? . I was trying to hard not to laugh too. It was funny because I thought I was going to freak out and have a bad experience
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was 15 at the time.

Hanging with some ole-heads free-styling in a rap cyper. One of them rolled up some weed in some white boys, and they started passing it around.

When it got to me I said "I can't smoke, I'm on probation.....I get ? tested." ? wasn't going for it.

Everybody had a remedy to beat the test.....Gold seals, drink water & cranberry juice, they'll let me borrow there little brother's ? .

I was like damn!! All of a sudden these nig-nogs is street experts on everything cannabis. Took one toke of the weed, blew the smoke out an ? started clowning me. Muhfuckas was like "you smoke like a ? young ? !!"

Funny thing is, we learn early on growing up in these hyper-masculine communities how to "fake it to make it." Smoking weed is like this is a rite of passage.....Kinda like getting your first piece of ? and ? be hyped up like "let me smell your finger!!"

Hit the weed again (inhaled this time) and started coughing like the dude on the *Don't be a menace* weed scene.

My chest felt like a thousand needles stabbing me. My head began to spin, an I started feeling paranoid.

Went home and devoured a giant bag of Doritos, & watched reruns of Tales from the Crypt.

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I started smoking late compared to most of y'all. I was like 19 and in college the first time. All of my friends had been smoking for years, so it was always around. I just never had smoked up to that point. We had this homegirl who lived off campus, and we used to always kick it over her crib. One night we were hanging out at her spot...drinking (probably Gin or E&J). My boy and 2 of the chicks were smoking as usual so I'm like "man pass that ? this way". Now as most of y'all know.....weed by itself is one thing. Mixing weed and alcohol is another...especially for a first time smoker. I was already tipsy, so it didn't take long for the weed to kick in.
    Maaan.....I was stuck. I was sitting on the couch quiet af thinking to myself "damn what have I done". I thought I was going to be high forever. Of course my boys was cracking jokes and ? . I was a pothead after that day though....lol. I stopped cold turkey about a year and a half ago. I sparked up for old time sakes on 420, but haven't smoked since.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I made a thread years ago about my first time, here's the op from that thread. Sorry so long

Alrite so this weekend I decided to smoke some weed for the first time, starting Friday night after work a guy I work with sold me somthing called "white rhino". I'm no weed expert so I took it to my other homies and they said it was legit, so we smoked it and we in my homies crib just laughin at everything. We watched the Suns and Mavericks game and was just dying laughin at the stupidest ? , the next thing I know we at White Castle ordering alot of ? . Together we ordered like 15 burgers, 20 chicken rings 3 fries, 3 drinks and my ? had a couple double cheese burgers. Lol. We smashing this food in White Castle at like 2 in the morning. After we got done eating went to a strip club across the street and drank, I didnt know wtf was goin. The crazy ass lights and loud music was just trippen me out. Before I know it,I'm wakin up at 2 pm fully dressed in my room with all my windows open in 20 degree weather.

Then later that day me and my roommate was chillen, and I told him that I had smoked the previous night. Dude was dissapointed that I smoked for the first time wit out him. So he goes and buys some and rolls like 5 blunts, I'm like ahhh I guess I can smoke again. We smokin blunt number one, I'm coughin and ? and my eyes are burnin and the room is funky. By number 3 we sittin there with two large pizzas just killing em. Hours later we at a party for our homies graduation and we smoked the other 2. So we leave the party and were hungry again, so we stop at Mcdonalds and got some burgers and fries. I drop him off at his girls crib, then I'm drivin to my crib eatin my burgers and fries while Im driven. Before Im home, my bag is empty.

Lol. So I stopped at Rallys or Checkers depending on where you from, I ordered some chilli cheese fries and 2 apple pies. I make it home at around 3 am and eat my fries and pies. I pass out and in the middle of the night I wake up coughing and weezing and ? . Im tryna catch my breath while Im coughin, my eyes are running and my throat is burning. I get to the bathroom and start hacking up bits of apple pie and cheese. Then I noticed in the mirror my nose running, but its not just snot coming out. Its a bright orange mixture of snot and cheddar cheese running out of my nose. At this point I'm scared and begin to puke for about 3 or 4 minutes. I get myself together and it takes me a while to get back to sleep and at 10 am Im headin to Church.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I became a Beatles fan that day.

Abbey Road + good kush = a great night.
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear half you dudes in here was smoking some laced ? . I've never had a high where I start tripping really badly. Only time I've felt like I wanted to throw up was smoking with some grabba leaf. Gives you a super head rush and turns your stomach (especially on an empty stomach) I can say I've never gotten a bad high.

My first time I smoked, I never really got high I felt something but I wasn't as high as my friends were saying I should be. Second time I was in Guyana and my cousins and I were hotboxing a van. My second drag it hit me lol and it felt good. I couldn't walk straight for a minute but after that I felt like I could control the high. That's why for me.. weed>alcohol
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Back in '99 , 15 years old on the block with my friends. We had 2 lizards rolled up and smoked them in rotation. We're walking down the street laughing and talking ? . Me, im higher than the Georgia pine. I look back and i saw Jesus. Jesus christ was behind us. I took off running and left them behind cause in the bible it said he's going to come like a theif in the night. They clowned me forever.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was not the best experience really, I was smoking it on the street with people I didn't trust, I was about 11 maybe 12 and the weed was garbage, then about 2 years later I got REALLY HIGH around more people I couldn't trust, my heart was ? BEATING! I was asking everybody if that ? was normal and telling them I thought I was dying lol I was a dumb kid it's making me laugh thinking about it now, then I started smoking everyday at 17 and pretty much never stopped except for about 1 maybe 2 years I took a break, now I just smoke when the mood takes me and I never overdo it, it makes me too lazy and I got ? to do, if I make it to be old I am gonna start smoking it a lot more.