Women who describe themselves as crazy

Options
soul rattler
soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is it just a cute way of saying they don't want to be accountable for their emotional/irrational behavior? Or should it be taken as a serious self-diagnosis of their mental instability?

Or somewhere in between? Cause I'm starting to believe em when they say it.

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word..saying might as well expect ima black out for no good reason when i feel comfortable enough that youll pick up the phone a week later
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're not crazy until you have get a restraining order on them.
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They think that ? is cute for some reason
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Is it just a cute way of saying they don't want to be accountable for their emotional/irrational behavior? Or should it be taken as a serious self-diagnosis of their mental instability?

You answered your own question bro.

Maybe.

If you convince yourself that you're crazy, does that make you actually crazy?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They crazy til ? blesses them with a consequence.... IE a ass whoopin or jail or having to pay money for their foolishness
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was watching Love & Hip Hop last season in Atlanta and I think I put my finger on that crazy ? . So my belief is that (and of course there are always exceptions, but for the most part), most women are generally crazy in theory, but the REAL crazy ones put it to practice. Most of us have crazy thoughts. The only thing that separates the sane is restraint.

• soul rattler
    Options
    I was watching Love & Hip Hop last season in Atlanta and I think I put my finger on that crazy ? . So my belief is that (and of course there are always exceptions, but for the most part), most women are generally crazy in theory, but the REAL crazy ones put it to practice. Most of us have crazy thoughts. The only thing that separates the sane is restraint.

You mean 'spontaneous crying in the middle of sex for love' crazy?

Or 'cause physical harm to herself and others for love' crazy?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The former.

Try telling an actual crazy ? she crazy and peep the reaction. They can't take it.

All these ? crazy tho it's just what level of crazy you as a man can handle. Personally I run from that ? at first signs. That ? used to be hot but I can't do it anymore.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

You mean 'spontaneous crying in the middle of sex for love' crazy?

Or 'cause physical harm to herself and others for love' crazy?

Not exactly. So here was the episode. The backstory is she was driving her man's car and found a hotel receipt with a woman's name on it. He responds to her confronting him with "Do I question you about whose in your car?" and she attacked him.

And I remember laughing at the episode like "This ? is certified crazy." But I also remember thinking how if a man responded to me like that after being caught, how much I would have probably imagined myself smashing his face in. I've stood in front of a man and thought to myself, "I'd really love to smash your face in right about now." So the only difference between me and her is restraint. I'm like "this ? is legit crazy. She just jumped on him like Spiderman and clawed at his face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4J-YnInPeg
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aka future single moms
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don´t beleive in crazy because nobody is trying to fight deebo or Mike Tyson.They know the law is on there side.That is all and the right thing to do is avoid them.
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The former.

Try telling an actual crazy ? she crazy and peep the reaction. They can't take it.

All these ? crazy tho it's just what level of crazy you as a man can handle. Personally I run from that ? at first signs. That ? used to be hot but I can't do it anymore.

@Arya Tsaddiq tears, bruh. Tears.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    If a woman tell you she's crazy... believe her
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've met enough literally medicated, or need to be medicated crazy women to know the difference between crazy and boisterous. If a female tell you she bipolar, believe it, and run.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    I've met enough literally medicated, or need to be medicated crazy women to know the difference between crazy and boisterous. If a female tell you she bipolar, believe it, and run.

I found out about a chick's bipolar disorder too late. She finally told me while half her face was twitching, on the verge of a seizure, and spewing out in my passenger seat while I'm on the expressway telling me how she should have never stopped taking her medicine.

:'(
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's letting you know she comes with much drama.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im a handul but that u got two hands for

? pleAse
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Crazy ? for the ? win!!

"This goes out to all the gangsta ? pros, give me a ghetto girl ? a soul train ? ."

-Apache voice