LOL, Mary's J. Blige's Ex Needs a Rack a Month for Clothes and 5 Racks A Month for His Parents

Options

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mary-J-Blige-and-Husband-Kendu-divorce.jpeg?fit=489%2C365
    Was Mary J. Blige’s Husband Creeping With Karrine “Superhead” Steffans?

http://allhiphop.com/2016/09/16/mary-j-bliges-husband-creeping-karrine-superhead-steffans/

September 16, 2016

by ClassicOne

All I know is Mary J. Blige’s next album is about to be FIRE!!!!

The Hip Hop Soul/ R&B legend has been dealing with a large amount of drama as she’s decided to file for divorce from her husband of 12 years, Kendu Isaacs.

The rumors keep getting messier and messier. Allegedly Mary decided to split from her husband because she found out that he was stealing money from her.

The latest rumor is that Blige found out that Isaacs has been having an affair with industry hoe vixen Karrine “Superhead” Steffans.

According to Funky Dineva, sources close to Steffans claim that Isaacs was sleeping with the woman known as “Superhead” and that Blige knew of her soon-to-be ex-husband’s affair. The source also claims that Blige would call Steffans’ place looking for her husband and that Blige and Steffans once had an icy exchange at an industry party when Steffans tried to pretend the affair wasn’t happening and approached Blige.

To make matters worse, Isaacs has allegedly slept with other women as well.

As usual, Steffans hopped on Instagram to try to dispel the rumors, but no one believes her.

“Here I am, at Trader Joe’s, buying organic fruits and vegetables for my family, when I get a slew of interview requests because of yet another false accusation. The truth is that most of what urban blogs post about me is 100% made up. These false reports add to the disparaging views people have of me and usually, I’m content to let people think what they want. Today, however, is not one of those days. I live a simple life. I’m not out and about. I’m never at the party. There are no photos of videos circulating of me doing much of anything and that’s because I don’t do much. I stay home, I take care of my family, and I run my businesses quietly. My life is drama free. I am happy, healthy, and whole.

But, I guess that’s what irritates people the most. I don’t know why I’m a target. I don’t know why people pick on me. I’m not sure why people aren’t content to just leave me alone. I try my best to be a positive force, to share my experiences in an attempt to help those going through much of what I have experienced. I’ve built a brand that is dedicated to help and education. I volunteer my time. I lecture at universities around the country, sometimes for free. I give and I give and when I’m tired, I give some more. What have I done that’s so bad that I have to be continuously demeaned and undermined?

No, I have never had an inappropriate relationship with Kendu Isaacs. No, he has never cheated on his wife with me. Yes, we are friends and have been for 10 years. Naturally, when his friends heard about his marital troubles, we all rallied around him to show support. Divorce is painful. I’ve been through three marriages and I understand the gut wrenching agony the end of a marriage causes. I sincerely wish Kendu and Ms. Blige peace and love, no matter the outcome, and I would appreciate not being dragged into the gossip. Thanks,” Steffans wrote.

She lyin’! Naw who knows though lol.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    him signing it 2 days before the wedding doesnt mean he was nt presented with the documents well ahead of time

This is the argument. If he had months then he has no case. If she gives him the documents and he only has 48 hours to figure it out then that might be a problem.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn she already gave him 100k and this fool ? it off trying to secure housing?...and wants her to take care of kids and parents that are even hers?

wtf is my rich dumb blond?...i need a come up ASAP lol
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HE maybe a sucker but men should still support him in getting his money.... so that we show women the ? ? that they do to us.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know a dude who'll take him out for less than half of that...pass the word
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    give that ? ass boy a pack of skittles and tell him hit the road
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    HE maybe a sucker but men should still support him in getting his money.... so that we show women the ? ? that they do to us.

"We are not them"
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if he was content AS A MAN to not take her to the cleaners and just took what he took (or allegedly STOLE) and what she already gave him and kept it pushin he'd prolly get more support but he reeking of bitchassness IMO

plus do they even have kids?....most broads take advantage of the system for their children....not for ? to take care of their parents
  • zzombie
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »

if he was content AS A MAN to not take her to the cleaners and just took what he took (or allegedly STOLE) and what she already gave him and kept it pushin he'd prolly get more support but he reeking of bitchassness IMO

plus do they even have kids?....most broads take advantage of the system for their children....not for ? to take care of their parents

whatever the case may be... the point is we need to start making women feel how we feel when they ? us over in court. WE live in a feminist world and women are taking full advantage of the system and it shows in their mentality but in many ways men are still holding on to the mentality of the 1960's.

these women claim they want equality well this is equality.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take her to the cleaners King maybe shed some light on the ?
  • zzombie
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »

"We are not them"

EVERY GENERATION males become more feminine. because we have allow women to get away with whatever the ? they want the laws and culture are catering to them too much. In the western world There is far too much feminine energy running rampant all over the place
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm noticing more and more men on here, each day, using the phrase "women do it" as a talking point to do things that women stereotypically do...

It's shameful. Have your own code. Have your own ethics. Stop following what women do and be your own man...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    ? , if I become rich I'm not getting married. If I do, a pre-nup will be signed

Pre-nups get thrown out all the time bruh.

All the wife has to do is claim "duress".........and the courts will void it.

Keep in mind, duress is not duress in the truest sense of the word.

In the eyes of the law, all she has to do to claim duress is prove that you said you wouldn't marry her if she didn't sign the prenup.

Another detriment of living in a patriarchal society.

@desertrain10
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude wants MJ to pay him money, to pay to charity... Think about that...

This is whom you want to place your faith?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    I'm noticing more and more men on here, each day, using the phrase "women do it" as a talking point to do things that women stereotypically do...

It's shameful. Have your own code. Have your own ethics. Stop following what women do and be your own man...

Shameful? code? ethics? At some point, you have to come to grips that the laws are not balanced to favor a man in marriage...sticking to the topic, would you say differently if Denzel's wife was asking for all this?
  • zzombie
    Options

MEN do have a code but in case you missed the memo that ? is not working anymore. The GREATER CODE; THE LEGAL AND SOCIAL LAWS of the united states of AMERICA are ? us over in just about every area.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Women get preferential treatment in divorce court, child support court and every other court
    If your wife stabs you and then calls the police chances are YOU will be the one going to jail not her which is why i prefer to be in a spiritual marriage and not a legal one there are too many ways things can fly out of control.

MEN will be totally manly men again in the traditional sense when the laws allow us to be so until then my brothers love your women but don't make yourself vulnerable to to her.
  • Rasta.
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Not shocked that ? are co-signing this ? . SMH. Real ? is real ? and sucka ? is sucka ? . If someone does some sucka ? to you, it doesn't all of a sudden become real ? just because you do it back. It's still sucka ? .

Women trying to take ? for a zillion dollars a month in child support, alimony, etc, is sucka ? . Men doing the same thing is...SUCKA ? ! This ? is a clown.

Agreed! But society doesn't change and evolve with the same status quo rules and laws....if and when the rules and laws impact each individual equally thereby becoming the sum of all, only then do we realize our hypocrisies. We all have our ethics on how we handle ? , as long as your ethics don't affect me in any way, we're good. Laws of nature
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? is disgusting. Certain principles should be non-negotiable. How you condemning some ? and then turn around and do it?! Smh. I can't be a ? ? just because someone ELSE decided to be a ? ? .

Y'all ? stay moving the goal posts.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

The issue isn't about "women doing it too," but rather forcing women's hand so that they see that these equitable distribution laws are ? and there needs to be consensus among both men and women to change legislation to reflect true equal.

I'm not saying we ago back to hundreds years ago were women were ? in the game after a divorce and they didn't get sit, but at the same damn muthafuckas can't expect to be living off the next muthafucka's work and talent.

It's Mary that ? that beautiful voice too. It was Mary who had the powder habit and who took those ass whoopins from K-Ci and shared that pain with us in those songs. Should dude receive some compensation for acting as his manager? I don't know because this ? made muthafucka already got paid, but I know that he ain't nothing to do with this epic GOATNess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhZ6HqBNVt4

I Don't Want to Do Anything Else - Mary J. Blige & K-Ci
    ? is disgusting. Certain principles should be non-negotiable. How you condemning some ? and then turn around and do it?! Smh. I can't be a ? ? just because someone ELSE decided to be a ? ? . Y'all ? stay moving the goal posts.

Would I personally indulge in such fuckery? No. It's against my own personal morals and values, however, I'm not going to condemn the next man who does. Just like racist white supremacists who to take some l's from implementing and living in an unfair system that they benefit from. The same holds true for women who receive benefits from implementing and practicing misandry, they're going to take those l's in order to live in the true egalitarian society.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $21,000 for charitable donations a month hahahahaha this ? think he slick

? foh
  • Rasta.
    Options

? is disgusting. Certain principles should be non-negotiable. How you condemning some ? and then turn around and do it?! Smh. I can't be a ? ? just because someone ELSE decided to be a ? ? .

Y'all ? stay moving the goal posts.

This would apply if you were living in a vacuum bruh....

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out arguments and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence"--Hitchens
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get all of it. I hate this ? from both sides but women have been fighting for equal rights for years. Welcome to equality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWKpwgemTtM
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is ? stupid, dumb, and ridiculous; and I hope he gets every cent of it just to show people how dumb divorce/family court is. Remember that oil dudes divorce?

Harold_Hamm_Divorce_Check.jpg

Nobody batted an eye at that... play the game how it go..... Tell her to cut the check.. and don't hate the player.....

I bet they went through few checks before finally writing that correctly.