Trump VS Hillary Round 3 Debate

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    I sure in the hell hope that inner city plug wasn't a reach for the minority vote...cause lil' bihh....

Aye he thought stop and frisk was gonna get him black support
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Trump thinks he can run the country like a Reality TV show.

Just fabricate and unilaterally pass magic laws that fix all our problems.

And make everyone else pay for it.

He's going to have us bombed with his arrogance after a meeting.

He'll Tweet about a disagreement with A World Leader.

? , Imagine if it was a female he didn't find attractive.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be honest the ? our people have dealt with on a daily basis since we came from Africa in this country has me really not caring who wins. To survive and stay sane in America will go on no matter who wins word to Obama
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    I will do for more for African Americans and Hispanics than she can do in 10 lifetimes- Donald Trump

he goes overboard lmao aww ? i almost spit out my beer laughin lol

Dude is like wrestling heel trying hard to convince the crowd he's turned face.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    What's annoying bout Hillary is she s trying too hard to be political and stick to her talking points

I never understood this criticism.

Because the viewing ppl want someone they can also relate to....the first ever televised presidential debate was Kennedy v Nixon....Nixon bodied Kennedy in the debate w facts and policy and etc.....but Kennedy was seemingly more approachable and more natural...and u know the rest....politics is more than knowing ur ? sometimes
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Funny no one ever talks about the insurance companies revolting by having to take on all these people with pre-existing health conditions so they go up on premiums.

Companies don't exactly want to deal with that extra overhead cost either with sometimes low skilled employees, so they cut payroll by cutting back on hours or even laying off people to keep turning profit.

Sounds like the problem is with insurance companies and employers and not the actual Affordable Care Act itself.

Before the healthcare shake up.. It was common practice among health insurance companies to reject people with pre existing conditions.. the more people they reject.. the more they got paid..more money in their pockets.. basically if you had got a common flu and was just rejected.. In their eyes you was to go home and die.. just like that..

? was/is pathetic like someone can pay out of pocket for something like heart surgery.

Yup.. ? transplant was like a bid.. the people with the most money can get it.. lower end people.. you will have to wait on long list.. to point where they basically tell you again.. you have to go home and die..
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump ethered that crooked ? .

He won this debate hands down.
    Like hell...he just did better than expected. The bar has been set so low, if he doesn't come right out and call Hill a ? , that's seen as a win.

Hell, he came close by saying she is a "nasty woman".
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude wouldn't even say he would accept the outcome of the election. He's done!

I do feel a bit sorry for Hillary that she had to put up with this ? .
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    @the dukester

You mad, Trump nuthugger?

Shut up ? .

If you had nuts you probably couldn't see them.

#Fupa
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    To be honest the ? our people have dealt with on a daily basis since we came from Africa in this country has me really not caring who wins. To survive and stay sane in America will go on no matter who wins word to Obama

this is how i feel..
    this is how i think all ? should feel..

really wish ? would sit this one out..
    but nah.. they gonna go out in droves for Slick Hillary! smmfh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny no one ever talks about the insurance companies revolting by having to take on all these people with pre-existing health conditions so they go up on premiums.

Companies don't exactly want to deal with that extra overhead cost either with sometimes low skilled employees, so they cut payroll by cutting back on hours or even laying off people to keep turning profit.

Sounds like the problem is with insurance companies and employers and not the actual Affordable Care Act itself.

Before the healthcare shake up.. It was common practice among health insurance companies to reject people with pre existing conditions.. the more people they reject.. the more they got paid..more money in their pockets.. basically if you had got a common flu and was just rejected.. In their eyes you was to go home and die.. just like that..

Ish was/is pathetic like someone can pay out of pocket for something like heart surgery.

I had to pay out of pocket for like 4 procedures on my kidneys......im still dealing w that setback
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Trump sons look like every rich kid bad guy from every 80s film

AMERICAN ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

pjeevU.gif
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    @the dukester

You mad, Trump nuthugger?

Shut up ? .

If you had nuts you probably couldn't see them.

#Fupa

#TrumpishRebuttal

It all makes sense now.
  • MeTaL
    Options
    and you wonder why.. people go to third world countries to seek healthcare.. Countries like cuba is rank in the top 5 in terms of healthcare issues..
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't polish this ? - Van Jones
  • MeTaL
    Options
    ? thinks he's ramsey from game of thrones.. Nah there can only be one ramsey..
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea.... he lost all 3
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate this Kayleigh ?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ish was/is pathetic like someone can pay out of pocket for something like heart surgery.

I had to pay out of pocket for like 4 procedures on my kidneys......im still dealing w that setback

Yea that ish will run your pockets and have you remortgaging houses and getting loans and ish depending on the seriousness of the procedure.

I'm blessed to have decent insurance but if didn't it would be trouble especially with a toddler.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It was a policy that changed the tide in the right direction.

But there are still strong currents driving in the opposite direction.

Financially, it's against the self interest of Insurance Companies. Because they have been abusing people for the purposes of profit.

Of course they aren't cooperating. AHCA needs more forceful regulation to encourage that cooperation.

Healthcare is an inherently public service, not a private one. Just because change is initially painful, doesn't mean it isn't the right direction.