Options
    Don't quote me bro
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jazmine is dope. Her 1st 2 albums are cold but i wasnt really feeling the last one.

As for the OP... i didnt wanna read all that.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Where do women get this entitlement from? Most ya all look like trash in the face with out make up

its ? fault tho..... throwing all their dignity away just for any piece of ? . Now u got a world full of women who are arrogant entitled ? .

pi4bdiejcvyo.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Never heard of her until this thread.

You missing out.

Check out Let It Burn..my current fave.

Nah, not after that instagram post.

Too shallow, oblivious, and narcissistic.

Everybody ? up..don't be so judgey.

True, but that's a ? that revealed her true character.

Trying to bring attention to herself off of another person's tragedy is bad enough.........not having enough awareness or empathy to realize how inappropriate that was is even worse.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't quote me bro

Stop posting bro.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't quote me bro
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I don't agree with the "she made it about her" side....she was just saying her personal connection to dude.
    Like ? don't be posting random ass stories of ppl they kinda know that passed.

Examples of said fuckery...

Who the hell is doing what she just did lmao.

I'll wait.

She essentially said dude made her feel uncomfortable with his advances, and she would still curve him today if she could but that last time it was cool cause he can sing good. He seemed nice after that but still...

? you never heard of anybody telling a random story of how they know somebody that died? Lolwat.

@bolded the post didn't read that way to me...it came off to me like yea they had an awkward, funny beginning but ending up being cordial and cool. Could she have omitted the fact that she curved him? Sure. But im not seeing the "she's tryna come up on his death" angle...cuz if that were the case she coulda lied and acted like they were best friends or some other fake ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    The beginning was a bit insensitive. But ? really ain't THAT serious. Twitter really is the best example of mob mentality that I've ever seen.

disagree with first part, agree with second part. if someone dies you reach out to the family with your condolences, otherwise shut the ? up. but yeah this piling on ? on twitter gets out of control
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fuckery...smh. Damn Jazmine Sullivan you only had 3 jobs..just sing, suck a ? or shut the ? up.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't agree with the "she made it about her" side....she was just saying her personal connection to dude.
    Like ? don't be posting random ass stories of ppl they kinda know that passed.

Gabi be tryna switch up the story for every ? .
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man people ? me with this ? . Folks will be quick to call you irrelevant and all kinda of other ? saying you fell off but want to blow stuff up that really ain't a big deal. Ok she was wrong for the post.. so what! Same ? trying to drag her ain't out here buying her records. That's why she wanted to retire from music in the first place. ? be ready to drag celebrities over some dumb ? but can't take it when one person "hates" on them. Social media is stupid.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    image.jpg

image_1.jpg

lmao, people slaying her ass online, that ? said "? you ain't that fine" lol!!!!!

so tacky and classless i swear. what was she thinking? some people have not an iota of sense i swear, cuz how did you think this sounded right when you typed it out? ? like this gives you real insight into a m/f's character and judgement (or lack thereof)

? want to clown chicks because they said something they don't like but then turn around and call people out for fat shaming/? shaming/etc. ? ridiculous. I'm sure she didn't mean any harm with that post.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me read her post again cause im not seeing the outrage
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moral of the story: never blow up a ? ..
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @LordZuko , why you got those fruity ass Adidas posted in your Sig,those better not be yours,unless you're a female
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    The beginning was a bit insensitive. But ? really ain't THAT serious. Twitter really is the best example of mob mentality that I've ever seen.

naw homie dead and she made it about her.

bruh you sound like you takin this personal. Jazzy put you on that long ass curve too?

Naw pimpin just callin it how I see it.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where do women get this entitlement from? Most ya all look like trash in the face with out make up

its ? fault tho..... throwing all their dignity away just for any piece of ? . Now u got a world full of women who are arrogant entitled ? .

I say this all of the time. Hoes need tricks, it's not the other way around. Men(simps/tricks) are responsible.

No market without customers

The simps created this fuckery
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You got 4s and 5s running around here like they 9s and 10s on a DIME scale.