Options

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Yeezy relax bro..

Why, he need to relax? I dont know if its true, but if Jay didnt call immediately to make sure Kanye was doing OK after his wife was robbed, that is kind of messed up.

Kanye still should have handled this with a phone call

once again, Jay and them behind the scenes antics got one of his artists in they feelings

we more more Jigga warriors opinions tho...its only right

@IceBergTaylor the floor is yours!

Why are you @ me? Better question why are you thinking about me? Lmao!!!

The floor is yours homotroll
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ letting other ? beef and a corporation come between u and your "big brother"
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ye will cop the plea in 48 hours.... a diss track would be funny tho
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    SUMMER JAM SCREEN
    348BC7EB00000578-3605614-Delicious_Inside_the_car_Roberto_Cavalli_creative_director_Peter-m-126_1464040849489.jpg
    I hate him for this...
    has to one of the lowest moments of his life, second only to his mom's death. Dead serious
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of Chi-town ? bipolar like that but this ? tops the basket.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye is trolling y'all
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? both of em forreal
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beef is so pointless.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not Hov's fault his girl got robbed and it is not hov's fault yeezy sold his soul to an unproven devil in Tidal to release exclusive ? . Kanye should have took apple seriously or not signed with any streaming site if he wanted to do collabs with artists like Drake on apple.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Rap full of ? ass ? .... ? ride and cape for the one they like.... if I ain't know better drake and wale the only ones according to the ic
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Its been clear from the beginning that Jay and Kanye are two very different personalities. I dont think there ever was a genuine friendship between them it was always more of a profiting from each other thing. Never bought that whole big brother thing

We all know Jay didnt wanna give Kanye a shot at the ROC cause he thought he was wack on the mic. And Kanye himself said siding with Jay during the Jay-Dame beef was an opportunistic move. He knew being affiliated with Jay was better for his career.

One is a calculating businessman, the other is a hyperactive and emotional artist type. I'm not surprised it came to this

Facts
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Why, he need to relax? I dont know if its true, but if Jay didnt call immediately to make sure Kanye was doing OK after his wife was robbed, that is kind of messed up.

Man if Kanye wasn't a platinum artist there would have never been a WTT album and there would be interviews where the interviewer would ask Kanye when is the last time you talked to to Jay and i bet you coincidentally it would be the last time Kanye went platinum.

Someone said when that WTT album came out that it should have been Jay and Nas and the reason for that is Nas hasn't went platinum since 2004, Jay ain't tryin to hear that if he can't profit off it even if that album with Nas would be lyrically some of the greatest ? we ever heard.

It's funny cuz i think a Jay and Nas album would still go platinum.

So all these rappers only so called ? with each other to get something out of it while making the fanboys think otherwise.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Yeezy relax bro..

Kanye still should have handled this with a phone call

once again, Jay and them behind the scenes antics got one of his artists in they feelings

we more more Jigga warriors opinions tho...its only right

@IceBergTaylor the floor is yours!

He wasn't ? about a call, Jay called him.

That ? Fish felt Jay should have dropped everything and flew to him to coddle his ? ass.

If that whiny ? felt some type of way about the robbery, why the ? he still touring instead of being with his wife.

But Jay suppose to show him some special treatment he ain't even showing his wife. FOH

Ain't Kanye on tour anyways?
    Yet he still want Jay to show up at his home?