Z-Ro > Drake

Options
trACE_evidence
trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Face Off Forum
As far as ? that sing and rap, Ro got the young boy beat hands down...

Comments

• TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    captain obvious to the rescue
  • trACE_evidence
    edited July 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    captain obvious to the rescue

oh okay bruh... you got it.

I'm just sayin, you got a lot of people on this site that think Drake is so extraordinarily talented because he can rap and sing...

When you got a ? like Ro that does BOTH better than Drake, and has plenty of undeniably classic material. Yet he still gets very lil love in this site from what i've seen.
  • TheKing203
    TheKing203 Banned Users Posts: 724
    edited July 2010
    Options
    drake too corny and manufactured for me to take seriously all his songs about his mama cryin,his rise to fame,and how he fallin in love with groupies
  • trACE_evidence
    edited July 2010
    Options
    TheKing203 wrote: »
    drake too corny and manufactured for me to take seriously all his songs about his mama cryin,his rise to fame,and how he fallin in love with groupies

I feel you... and that ? Z Ro is the COMPLETE opposite of that... ? still sleepin on him.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    TheKing203 wrote: »

minus the last part whats the difference?

z-ro talks about not having a mama, his rise to local fame, and depression through it all.

everybody got they thing
  • trACE_evidence
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL!!!

Z Ro is far from being corny and manufactured...
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Z-Ro has no swag.

1. He's dark skinned
    2. He's from the South
    3. He's ugly
    4. He's fat
    5. Got a ugly ass round bowling ball head
    6. Too much chin fat

How the ? am i suppose to hit it off with a chick bumping this ? music? Drake is a light skinned pearl disovered in the deep sea. Dude can sign, rap, act, handsome, broad shoulders, thick thighs, honey glazed eyebrows and things like that. It makes him unique and exotic.

Nobody wants to listen to a dark, depressed, fat monotoe ass dude doings records in his garage while smoking ? . Bad image for our youth.
  • TheKing203
    TheKing203 Banned Users Posts: 724
    edited July 2010
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Z-Ro has no swag.

1. He's dark skinned
    2. He's from the South
    3. He's ugly
    4. He's fat
    6. Too much chin fat

How the ? am i suppose to hit it off with a chick bumping this ? music? Drake is a light skinned pearl disovered in the deep sea. Dude can sign, rap, act, handsome, broad shoulders, thick thighs, honey glazed eyebrows and things like that. It makes him unique and exotic.

Nobody wants to listen to a dark, depressed, fat monotoe ass dude doings records in his garage while smoking ? . Bad image for our youth.

man you sound ? as hell.You listen to a rapper based on they swag?lol what the ? that some ? ? caring about if a ? pretty more than they lyrics.And ? you should need a ? music to help you get a girl
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Z-Ro has no swag.

1. He's dark skinned
    2. He's from the South
    3. He's ugly
    4. He's fat
    6. Too much chin fat

He dont need swag..he got talent...swag is the gayest word ever forced on the hip hop community...wtf is that? How tight your jeans are?
  • Hip-Hop One
    Hip-Hop One Members Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Was this ever in question?
  • hastings hustle
    hastings hustle Members Posts: 49
    edited July 2010
    Options
    u gotta think about it from a females perspective, i dunno many ? who know who z-ro is let alone listen to him his style just dont appeal so he wont ever hit it big like drake just the way it is
  • CirocObama
    edited July 2010
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    He dont need swag..he got talent...swag is the gayest word ever forced on the hip hop community...wtf is that? How tight your jeans are?

When's the last time he had a Top 10 hit? When's the last time females called him their future baby daddy?

Man please. He's wack.
  • bigrizz
    edited July 2010
    Options
    When's the last time he had a Top 10 hit? When's the last time females called him their future baby daddy?

Man please. He's wack.

Hes got a better resume, and when drake was in houston he performed Z-RO's Mo city don freestyle...Drake couldnt even finish the song, the crowd knew it word for word...At least drake recognizes
  • bigrizz
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And just because someone aint talking about money hoes and clothes all the time doesnt make them wack. The audience is just used to being dumbed down...Life aint a club
  • bigrizz
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And ? opinions dont matter
  • CirocObama
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hes got a better resume, and when drake was in houston he performed Z-RO's Mo city don freestyle...Drake couldnt even finish the song, the crowd knew it word for word...At least drake recognizes

Woow he could freestyle better than him. Oh Em Gee, call the president. So why aint he succesful then? Freestyles dont mean ? . Let him do his cute lil freestyle thingy while Drake is at a higher tax bracket than that ? .

If he's so good how come Drake sells more tickets in Z-Ro's hometown? Cmon son. Duke mad wack son nahmean dunny.
  • bigrizz
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Woow he could freestyle better than him. Oh Em Gee, call the president. So why aint he succesful then? Freestyles dont mean ? . Let him do his cute lil freestyle thingy while Drake is at a higher tax bracket than that ? .

If he's so good how come Drake sells more tickets in Z-Ro's hometown? Cmon son. Duke mad wack son nahmean dunny.

Z-ro is a legend in houston. Look up drakes concert there a few months ago..Even drake knows better. Z-ro has damn near ten albums...And as we all know if you aint making pop records, you aint blowing. Z-ro has gotten by on talent, not dickriding the "hottest" rappers label

Im not saying drake sucks, but he gets by more because of his lightskinnedness and his less threatening image

Z-ro has been his own worst enemy by getting locked up
  • bigrizz
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Drake aint reciting someone elses song for no reason
  • CirocObama
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Z-ro is a legend in houston. Look up drakes concert there a few months ago..Even drake knows better. Z-ro has damn near ten albums...And as we all know if you aint making pop records, you aint blowing. Z-ro has gotten by on talent, not dickriding the "hottest" rappers label

Im not saying drake sucks, but he gets by more because of his lightskinnedness and his less threatening image

Z-ro has been his own worst enemy by getting locked up

So because he's signed to Yung Money he's "dickriding the hottest label"? Kinda dumb ? is that. You sound like the typical underground hip-hop fan. Of course you sign to hot labels wtf. Thats like saying i should sign to Ja Rule's label today instead of Cash Money if i was an artist just because Ja Rule's label is "less hot"
  • bigrizz
    edited July 2010
    Options
    u gotta think about it from a females perspective, i dunno many ? who know who z-ro is let alone listen to him his style just dont appeal so he wont ever hit it big like drake just the way it is

Hip Hop is dead if we gotta go by what appeals to ?
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Z-Ro has no swag.

1. He's dark skinned
    2. He's from the South
    3. He's ugly
    4. He's fat
    6. Too much chin fat

This ? here is a str8 up ? ^^^^^^^^ Callin other men exotic FOH
  • dts-rida
    dts-rida Members Posts: 223
    edited July 2010
    Options
    zro new song is called "pretty brown round"

check it out it goes hard...and its kinda for the ladies....i would embed the video but i dont know how
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited July 2010
    Options
    miley cirus>drake

justin bieber=drake

nick cannon vs drake
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    this nnigga say drake got thick thighs n arched eyebrows?

? need to die for real
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    "How the ? am i suppose to hit it off with a chick bumping this ? music? Drake is a light skinned pearl disovered in the deep sea. Dude can sign, rap, act, handsome, broad shoulders, thick thighs, honey glazed eyebrows and things like that. It makes him unique and exotic."