Eminem - Campaign Speech (New 2016)

Options

Comments

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Em was just messing around with this ? , I find it funny the way he just rapped for 7 minutes on that simple beat (if we can class it as a beat) he really doesn't give a ? lol, his next album will be one of his best I can feel it in my ? .
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea this was basically an a capella
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    He coulda done this same song much better. He did make "Mosh"

He's literally just rappin for the sake of rappin. And thats been his MO since Recovery. MMLP2 was the exception (minus Bezerk)
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't get jiggy with this ?
    matter of fact it's impossible to get jiggy to this ?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its ok but nothing I would replay again
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh I'll just go listen to "Mosh"

Mosh was the direction I was hoping he'd take his career in. Then he released '? '.

Dude grew up in a trailer park. Got bullied his entire childhood. Single parent home, on welfare, on drugs. Battled your way into an industry that considered you an outsider and a joke until you proved yourself.

That ? is perfect for building the rest of your career off and great themes to include in your music. All he needed was to stick to his The Eminem Show flow, and get beats from the hottest producers with good features, and not sing his own damned hooks.

Dr. Drew may have fixed him mentally, but he ? up Em's music.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Karl. wrote: »
    Why are people getting so emotional over this track? This is just a rapper rapping.

Because he's white and ? feel that as a result they can't relate. So you get posts where ? look for anything to find fault with. When Game, NaS, Kendrick or Jay make songs rapping to rap about nothing it's filled with GOAT trains when Em does it ? get mad.

Anyways I thought it was dope and you can tell he's watching a lot of URL and battle raps.

Yea I don't get the hate. It's not as if he dropped this as some kind of club hit or street banger.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i always thought u 10 ? on the IC hated eminem were cause of his wack beats or his often souless music.

but reading these comments i think you ? might not have a high enough iQ to understand him, and u just pretend to know what lupe and nas are saying

5 Grand for example thought the song was about nothing ? please finish high-school before you type again.
    the song//freestyle w/e was about politics, speaking out against trump and trayvon martins killer.

are you like a ? ? baby from the 80s? the song sucked but not for some of the reasons you ? are listing on "the reason"
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    It's because he is white.

Btw I'm not even a huge Em fan but I respect the ? outta his place in hip hop and was bumping the Marshal Mathers and Eminem Show album for like 4 hours straight last night. Dude is one of the GOATs like it or not.

his fans are just a lot for the salty haters to deal with. everyone is losing there ? over this song, its unjustified, like the hate in this thread

now for a song that doesnt suck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GDuakTG8FI&list=PL7F069418B0EF8CA6&index=11
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »

Why we dont give him the crown
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »

Why we dont give him the crown

Didn't watch the video but he don't deserve the "crown" either way and he would tell u that I'm sure.
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are people getting so emotional over this track? This is just a rapper rapping.

Cuz it's Em. And deep down they know he's better than their favorite rapper and their favorite rapper has admitted this, and they don't know how to handle it.

At this point Royce >> Em

Been that way since Bar Exam 1.
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The fact that Eminem has evolved or, rather devolved into Canibus is hilarious to me.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because he's white and ? feel that as a result they can't relate. So you get posts where ? look for anything to find fault with. When Game, NaS, Kendrick or Jay make songs rapping to rap about nothing it's filled with GOAT trains when Em does it ? get mad.

Anyways I thought it was dope and you can tell he's watching a lot of URL and battle raps.

Come on man this ? every single Em thread. Some of us used to be big Em fans and don't like his new rappity, ? puns and rhymin' for the sake of it style.

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Yall white boys ? me y'all act like us blks ain't got a legit reason not tolike the shady cracka Klansmen......when feminem dissed blk women dressed n drag wit a man's ass cheeks on his face live on TV ? that ? shady crackkka Klansmen.....idgaf about his rap skills feminem dissed blk women & he gotta go ? anybody saying anything other wise especially after he said L boggie was a ? word over a rumor of her being racist towards whites

http://youtu.be/kxVBGUmjAvQ
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Interesting

Feminem reps white supremacy so the Trump endorsement is no surprise
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The fact that Eminem has evolved or, rather devolved into Canibus is hilarious to me.

This is hilarious. Not gonna fault him for it tho all things considering if we're being reasonable.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He coulda done this same song much better. He did make "Mosh"

He's literally just rappin for the sake of rappin. And thats been his MO since Recovery. MMLP2 was the exception (minus Bezerk)

? . Recovery came before MMLP2. You said that ? like there was a 5 year/multi album gap between the two >_>
  • Mockingbird
    Mockingbird Members Posts: 82
    Options
    This Campaign freestyle is so wack. ? is so boring and dull. He's literally saying nothing at all and the flow and delivery are so cringe. He used to diss and make fun of Cannibus for doing this. But then when he signed Slaughterhouse he started doing this himself on freestyles and guest verses and a few odd songs like Don't Front and the Hell The Sequel E.P

I know this just a freestyle on the album we gonna get the song writing, substance, message, singing, melody, emotion, production, harmony

But before he signed Slaughterhouse and hooked up with Royce again he never used to do this on freestyles or guest verses. He also never used to use this horrible chopy flow he uses sometimes and never used to try to pack as many multi's in a verse as he can

And everyone criticizes when he does this type of freestyle or guest verse, everyone ? on it every time, his fans can't stand it, people get at his manager on twitter and rappers he affiliated with his younger brother on twitter about it letting them know how much they can't stand it. But he still continues

• Mockingbird
    Options
    I can't get jiggy with this ?
    matter of fact it's impossible to get jiggy to this ?

• Mockingbird
    Options

Come on man this ? every single Em thread. Some of us used to be big Em fans and don't like his new rappity, ? puns and rhymin' for the sake of it style.

100% realness
  • Mockingbird
    Options
    Producers I wanna see have production on his new up coming album

DP Beats
    London On The Track
    808's Mafia
    Alex The Kid
    Young Chop
    Justice League
    Rick Rubin