The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The series is gettin better. I just wish they'd figure out what they gonna do with gohan tho. You have a powerful player just chillin on the bench. Unless Vegeta and Goku are gonna fight again the story being focused around these two is pointless, their rivalry becomes pointless like how Goku and Piccolo's rivalry became null and void
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    The series is gettin better. I just wish they'd figure out what they gonna do with gohan tho. You have a powerful player just chillin on the bench. Unless Vegeta and Goku are gonna fight again the story being focused around these two is pointless, their rivalry becomes pointless like how Goku and Piccolo's rivalry became null and void

Gohan is no longer a fighter
    Vegeta and goku rivalry concluded in Z. They trained together in super
    What else you wanna know
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man we've learned a lot in super. Especially about the Gods. Most questions were answered that were described as plot holes in the beginning. They still have the universal tournament arc. I'm guessing there's gonna be a new villain in there as well that's gonna kick Hits ass.
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    So Vegeta is stronger than Goku now... and Trunks is stronger or at least close to the same level as Goku without going SSB...Thats my story and I'm sticking to it lol.

What I wanna know is why this ? Goku aint use Kaioken with SSB yet? Really ? ?

and wtf at Vegeta blowing up the The Room of Spirit and Time/Hyperbolic Time chamber then skating off to go whip some ass lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inori wrote: »
    So Vegeta is stronger than Goku now... and Trunks is stronger or at least close to the same level as Goku without going SSB...Thats my story and I'm sticking to it lol.

? no.

Because it ? his body up. It could ? him. That's a last resort tactic at best.
    and wtf at Vegeta blowing up the The Room of Spirit and Time/Hyperbolic Time chamber then skating off to go whip some ass lol

Vegeta being Vegeta...
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hol up....can mr popo rebuild the time chamber??
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegeta would not fuse with a child

Trunks is 30 though....
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »

Who gives af
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The time machine that Bulma is going to rebuild she'll leave with Trunks. The main cast really won't benefit from having one after this arc.

I'm glad they skipped the Trunks fight from the last episode, we know the result by now. Placing the proper scenes without needless back matter advances the story and hopefully ends this arc a lot quicker.

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    So nobody gonna talk about how Trunks got a blade through the belly from Black and like 2 minutes later he was healed with no sinsu bean help lololol

East Kai has healing powers so that could've happened off screen.

He did heal Gohan at the tournament during the Buu saga.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    inori wrote: »

Vegeta on his thug ? . ? that time chamber lol.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Mai really went out there thinking a sniper bullet was gonna hurt Black???

SMFH of all the dumb ? ever in the series, that is near the top.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »

Black did end up dodging it
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »

Who gives af

I laughed harder than I should have at that
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This show is terrible it's far worse than GT FAR worse...

What was the ? point of waisting everyone's time with Goku learning the Mafuba. I hate this random ass Trunks power up it's stupid. How did Vegeta get stronger after one day.

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

I get annoyed every time the humans shoot their guns at black this whole arc...a bullet wouldn't even ? yamcha and that's saying something

That was another thing that ? me off while watching it raw. When they explained it in the subs I though... Ok... Still stupid, but whatever. At least thet TRIED to pull some ? together
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

What was the ? point of waisting everyone's time with Goku learning the Mafuba. I hate this random ass Trunks power up it's stupid. How did Vegeta get stronger after one day.

A day in the time chamber equals to a year passing
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Because it ? his body up. It could ? him. That's a last resort tactic at best.

lol last resort? Goku used it at a tournament where there were virtually NO real stakes, but he can't use it after getting his ass beat by Black and Zamasu like 2-3 times now? And they're trying to wipe out all humans/mortals? Nah bruh lol
  • BlackxChild
    Options

I fast forward through parts of the episode, I didn't know Vegeta went in the time chamber... Didn't Buu destroy that ? ???
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »
    I don't think goku and Vegeta fusing . I can see Vegeta and trunks baiting black zamasu while goku gets ready for mafuba if they don't fuse

The jar that you seal someone with when you use the Mafuba got destroyed with the Time Machine... There will be a fusion, I think it will be Vegeta and Trunks that fuse instead of Goku and Vegeta

They have to be close or equal in power for that to happen

That's only if they do the fusion dance, the Potara earring fusion (which they will do) let's anyone fuse no matter the power difference

Agreed but that potara fusion is permanent, who or what is gonna split them
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    I don't think goku and Vegeta fusing . I can see Vegeta and trunks baiting black zamasu while goku gets ready for mafuba if they don't fuse

The jar that you seal someone with when you use the Mafuba got destroyed with the Time Machine... There will be a fusion, I think it will be Vegeta and Trunks that fuse instead of Goku and Vegeta

That's only if they do the fusion dance, the Potara earring fusion (which they will do) let's anyone fuse no matter the power difference

This show is so ? stupid what they are going to do is wish to be separated from the Dragon ? . They need to cancel this ? and ? Mai off she's worthless.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited October 2016
    Options

I fast forward through parts of the episode, I didn't know Vegeta went in the time chamber... Didn't Buu destroy that ? ???

Nah he ripped a hole in space and walked back out that ? and ssj3 gotenks did the same thing.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Buu did the first time