Walking Dead Season 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had to fix that post couldn't find the edit button. When are they gonna fix this site?
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Been telling y'all that Negan wasn't a ? joke..

I knew Glen and Abe got it but I had it backwards.. I thought he killed Glen first and Abe got ? and tried to fight Negan...
    Pl
    pretty damn good guess, considering Daryl tried to fight Negan and Glen got the bat for that...

They made Negan more ? up in the show than the comics.. so far..

In the comic he only kills Glen..

In the show he kills Abe, Glen and makes Rick think he has to cut off his own sons hand...

Way diff...

Brutal..

Although, Negans language is nerfed on the show.. in the comic dudes dropping foul ass language..

bluray will have the cuss words... ? is already bought for me just based off that alone. Negans cussing is hilarious...

That's because the show is way better than the comics. Y'all spoilers Negan for us by mentioning him and posting comic panels etc. For now on out front spoil anything g and don't !mention the comics. I skimmed through some books especially issue 100 island it's way better the books didn't have ? like Negan's men backing off every road when the were trying to get Maggie to a doctor or Negan's sadistic "fetch my axe" torturing of Rick.

lol hell naw
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    Only 3 left from the original crew...........

The Spanish dude is missing

don't u mean four ...u forgetting Carol
  • dasmooth1
    dasmooth1 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Options
    How does Negan story end in the comics?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    How does Negan story end in the comics?

He's still alive I believe...there is a new threat
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    Damn Glen caught the worst L

knowshon-moreno.gif

Rick better ? this ? Negan in the worst way.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

? Sansa Maggie and Rosita are back on the market it's a win for all of us.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    These two episodes had the most tense moments since the terminus ordeal. That ? had me in suspense wondering who was going to get it besides Glenn. I'm just glad they did t To go for shock value and ? of Rosita Michonne Carl or maggie. That whole get my axe and the way he broke Rick that was some psychological torture. Rick wasn't broken like that In the comics but maggie was angry afterwards . She thew a combo on him and called him a ? coward
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No that Glen is dead who's going to do all the dumb ? nobody else is willing to do?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ehhh, people say Neegan is worse than the Governor and I kinda see why. Dude is a monster, but honestly his gangsta is mostly charisma so far. Dude's got an army behind him. Who couldn't be a gangsta under those conditions. The Governor had a bunch of soccer moms and dads and somehow convinced them all to wreak havoc. Then he basically got taken down to nothing and still rose up strong enough to ? ? up for the Rick's group. Maybe Neegan will show me more as the story goes on, but right now I think if you put Neegan and the Governor on equal footing and at odds, the Governor would come out on top.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if this ? could have been avoided had they all listened to morgan
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alternate death scene with Maggie
    http://youtu.be/t89FSOKjGPk
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »

That dude don't like ? . His wrestling wrap ups and pretty much all his reviews are stupid gifs and gripes about what he don't like. ? him

So he would be a great fit for the IC?

He would fill this place with cat gifs so yes lol
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_ofjsniYqey1ub51mmo1_250.giftumblr_ofjsniYqey1ub51mmo2_250.gif
    tumblr_ofjsniYqey1ub51mmo3_250.giftumblr_ofjsniYqey1ub51mmo4_250.gif
    tumblr_ofjsniYqey1ub51mmo9_r1_250.giftumblr_ofjsniYqey1ub51mmo5_250.gif
    tumblr_ofjsniYqey1ub51mmo7_r1_250.giftumblr_ofjsniYqey1ub51mmo6_250.gif
    tumblr_ofjsniYqey1ub51mmo10_r1_250.giftumblr_ofjsniYqey1ub51mmo8_250.gif

? ...THIS WAS JUST LIKE THE COMIC!!!

I MIGHT start watching this again!!!

YES YES AND YES!!!
  • AP21
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Been telling y'all that Negan wasn't a ? joke..

I knew Glen and Abe got it but I had it backwards.. I thought he killed Glen first and Abe got ? and tried to fight Negan...
    Pl
    pretty damn good guess, considering Daryl tried to fight Negan and Glen got the bat for that...

They made Negan more ? up in the show than the comics.. so far..

In the comic he only kills Glen..

In the show he kills Abe, Glen and makes Rick think he has to cut off his own sons hand...

Way diff...

Brutal..

Although, Negans language is nerfed on the show.. in the comic dudes dropping foul ass language..

bluray will have the cuss words... ? is already bought for me just based off that alone. Negans cussing is hilarious...

That's because the show is way better than the comics. Y'all spoilers Negan for us by mentioning him and posting comic panels etc. For now on out front spoil anything g and don't !mention the comics. I skimmed through some books especially issue 100 island it's way better the books didn't have ? like Negan's men backing off every road when the were trying to get Maggie to a doctor or Negan's sadistic "fetch my axe" torturing of Rick.

this show aint better than the comics brah
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    I wonder if this ? could have been avoided had they all listened to morgan

that and wasnt the reason some of them got caught was because they were looking for Carol?
  • AP21
    Options
    lol You know what would have been ? up? If Neegan let Glenn live looking like the dude from Goonies.

dude wouldnt have survived that lol

unless you are talking about that being his punishment
  • AP21
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Yooooooo, this can't go the comics route now. Neegan gotta get the paws put on him for real. Ugh... The ? Red Giant went out with the line of fire. Glen though. My man done survived everything the dead threw at him, hiding under dumpsters all night, in the woods shot, ATL zombies, and all to get offed by a ? bat. I knew it was coming, but ? it!

Jeffrey Dean Morgan might have to get punched in real life.

It's on site if I catch that muthafucca in the street somewhere.

glenn was probably a top 3 unlikeable character...why are ya'll caping for him so hard lol