Official Drake - "More Life" Playlist Discussion (3.18)

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its really not that serious . Troy ave said worst then wat drake said . World gone soft
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Its really not that serious . Troy ave said worst then wat drake said . World gone soft

Yeah but when his fans love his vulnerability he will start to lose appeal if he is seen as a bully.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    As much as I wanna hear pusha respond he might as well save his energy becuz this ain't gonna do nothing but go the same way it did with budden.... Nothing but a bunch of Drake stans just gonna say he irrelevant and Drake don't gotta response no matter how dope the diss track would be then they gonna be having pusha sum kinda way end up looking bad and taking a L.....if his stans can find a way to give him W's while getting slapped up and ? on you might as well save your bars

Nah Pusha got plenty of ammo to use against Drake. Hell Drake gave even more with that "im'a call my bros for help" line...but Push will set himself up for failure if mentions copying styles because people just going to bring up him being behind Desiigner aka Future Jr. after spending the past decade dissing Lil Wayne because they both wore BAPE at the same time

He ain't gonna have no more ammo than Meek and definitely Budden had and them ? didn't leave a scratch.... Drake is hip hops Beyoncé and his fans are hip hops Beyhive I can promise you Pusha tries this and it won't end no differently than those ones did we just gonna end up seeing Pusha on a bunch of memes and a bunch of ppl talking bout nobody has cared about Pusha since grindin'..... Book it

Pusha been trying to bait Drake into a battle for how long now? At least a good 4 years or so...Push ain't as dumb as Meek and he's not as emotional as Budden so I'm guessing if he's been trying this long he has something up his sleeves for Aubrey

But see that's the thing it ain't gonna matter what could he possible say more than what's been said??? It's evident ppl dont care becuz Drake stans run the internet so I'm sure Pusha gonna come hard but you think ? online finna turn they back on Drake for something Pusha T say??? ? no they gonna throw him and his braids on a meme call him old bitter and irrelevant tell Drake he to big and don't need to respond and then dance to whatever new Drake track is out at the time and this whole ? will blow right over.... It's sad but it's the truth

So you're giving Drake the battle before it even starts...pretty much what you're accusing the Drake fans of doing lol...if anything Push can get clowned for repeated coke kingpin tales like he's Scarface long lost son, the Lil Wayne obsession he's had for 10 years over BAPE, or signing Desiigner after claiming to hate copy cats and ? who ain't original. Push ain't irrelevant. He had one of the most well received projects of last year. ? know Push pen game is nice and if Drake wins this it won't be because of memes it'll be because he gets clowned for the ? I just mentioned. If he does win it's because he's figured out how to beat Drake's B. Rabbit 8 Mile style of battling where he ethers himself before someone else can
  • RickyRich
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The more Senior types the more of a transparent excuse of a hater he proves to be. Anyways hes probably salty bout the first post to him still. Dude is doing Dhalsim reaches in here.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The more Senior types the more of a transparent excuse of a hater he proves to be. Anyways hes probably salty bout the first post to him still. Dude is doing Dhalsim reaches in here.

Bro, you just don't have a legitimate answer for anything that's been posted. Let it go.

lol @ Dhalsim reaches. Ya'll argument is just fallin' apart like Bonus Stage cars.

RYU570.gif

Drake can't have it both ways, my guy.
    He can't be the pop star above typical rap traditions like writing his ? one day, and then the rap GOAT warrior the next.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

Drake free from the bushes after hit album?

http://news.hiphopearly.com/ebro-says-more-life-will-be-drakes-last-cash-money-album/

We’ve been counting down Drake’s exit from Cash Money for a couple of years now.

It’s believed Drake has a standard five album deal with Birdman and company, but what counts as albums is always a question.

If you don’t include commercial mixtapes like If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late and What A Time To Alive, Drake’s sitting on four albums after VIEWS.

More Love, which Drake announced yesterday, is being described as a “playlist” album, and may be a group effort.

So does that count as number five?

Ebro thinks so.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    there three battybois running wild flaggin ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? want Drake to respond to EVERY diss

Naw bruh. ? don't work like that.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake jus got the juice now...8 year run is impressive
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol yo the irony behind this post is that you're always flagging everyone's post even in non Drake related threads you just randomly pop up and flag another poster just cause
  • DaBull
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

they swear they hate drake, but be in every thread twisting the narrative. jay can disrespect a rappers kid mentioning rubbers on da seat but someone who mental...is too far

2 siddddddddddes it mus be
  • RickyRich
    Options

Lol yo the irony behind this post is that you're always flagging everyone's post even in non Drake related threads you just randomly pop up and flag another poster just cause

Wtf i no sign 2 people and u guys goin off lol. ? u battymon
  • RickyRich
    Options
    They in here more then anyone else . Yall wake up hatin
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »

they swear they hate drake, but be in every thread twisting the narrative. jay can disrespect a rappers kid mentioning rubbers on da seat but someone who mental...is too far

2 siddddddddddes it mus be

This ? obsessed with Jay you turning into the new MrCee757. When in doubt in any drake thread leave it to this 40+ year old to start slandering Jay in Drake's honor.

Sad!!!!
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Cam said this to Nas. Drake didn't go too far.

"Take your daughter, R Kelly, have my way with her face!
    And your mom’s a whip ? head"
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So are we allowed to critique Drake by the same criteria we critique other rappers now @stans or are we still movin' goal posts
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @GetoBoy you are spot on when it comes to trying to diss drake. His stanbase won't let you win at least in this current climate. They are the beyhive of rap
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I wanna hear pusha respond he might as well save his energy becuz this ain't gonna do nothing but go the same way it did with budden.... Nothing but a bunch of Drake stans just gonna say he irrelevant and Drake don't gotta response no matter how dope the diss track would be then they gonna be having pusha sum kinda way end up looking bad and taking a L.....if his stans can find a way to give him W's while getting slapped up and ? on you might as well save your bars

Nah Pusha got plenty of ammo to use against Drake. Hell Drake gave even more with that "im'a call my bros for help" line...but Push will set himself up for failure if mentions copying styles because people just going to bring up him being behind Desiigner aka Future Jr. after spending the past decade dissing Lil Wayne because they both wore BAPE at the same time

He ain't gonna have no more ammo than Meek and definitely Budden had and them ? didn't leave a scratch.... Drake is hip hops Beyoncé and his fans are hip hops Beyhive I can promise you Pusha tries this and it won't end no differently than those ones did we just gonna end up seeing Pusha on a bunch of memes and a bunch of ppl talking bout nobody has cared about Pusha since grindin'..... Book it

Pusha been trying to bait Drake into a battle for how long now? At least a good 4 years or so...Push ain't as dumb as Meek and he's not as emotional as Budden so I'm guessing if he's been trying this long he has something up his sleeves for Aubrey

But see that's the thing it ain't gonna matter what could he possible say more than what's been said??? It's evident ppl dont care becuz Drake stans run the internet so I'm sure Pusha gonna come hard but you think ? online finna turn they back on Drake for something Pusha T say??? ? no they gonna throw him and his braids on a meme call him old bitter and irrelevant tell Drake he to big and don't need to respond and then dance to whatever new Drake track is out at the time and this whole ? will blow right over.... It's sad but it's the truth

So you're giving Drake the battle before it even starts...pretty much what you're accusing the Drake fans of doing lol...if anything Push can get clowned for repeated coke kingpin tales like he's Scarface long lost son, the Lil Wayne obsession he's had for 10 years over BAPE, or signing Desiigner after claiming to hate copy cats and ? who ain't original. Push ain't irrelevant. He had one of the most well received projects of last year. ? know Push pen game is nice and if Drake wins this it won't be because of memes it'll be because he gets clowned for the ? I just mentioned. If he does win it's because he's figured out how to beat Drake's B. Rabbit 8 Mile style of battling where he ethers himself before someone else can

Clearly you haven't witnessed how things work outside of the IC so I'll let you run with that possibility.... And I'm not giving Drake nothing I'm saying the general public will and if you think otherwise you gotta get out more
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
  • DaBull
    Options
    Cam said this to Nas. Drake didn't go too far.

"Take your daughter, R Kelly, have my way with her face!
    And your mom’s a whip ? head"

talk to em!
    close thread!!!!

iceberg mad that his favorite rapper push is lookin like a fool obessing over wayne and now drake for years while his BOSS kanye dying to ride the drake wave

yikes!!

• JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They in here more then anyone else . Yall wake up hatin

If I didn't know any better, I would think they were either the Dreamchasers themselves........ or they're the paid MMG/Meek Mill publicity team. They go on the attack every single time Drake is mentioned or every single time Meek is handed another L.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

Bro, you just don't have a legitimate answer for anything that's been posted. Let it go.

lol @ Dhalsim reaches. Ya'll argument is just fallin' apart like Bonus Stage cars.

RYU570.gif

Drake can't have it both ways, my guy.
    He can't be the pop star above typical rap traditions like writing his ? one day, and then the rap GOAT warrior the next.

Ice Cube, LL Cool J, Kanye West, Dr.Dre, Eve did it, so why can't Drake ?? In 20 years no one gonna give a ? about who wrote what. Rap fans make me laugh cuz they show their age. In music today it's too multifaceted to only stick to one and doing so will get you nowhere because rap music is now pop music and the dominant form of music ? black culture is now pop culture.

When Rick Rubin was producing for bands ppl were crying foul because they didn't need to spend hours in the studio getting every note right, Rick could produce the sound over a machine without needing a whole band. In classical music it was once a time where ppl were jailed if they didn't compose their own songs and had someone else but today it's so common no one cares. Same thing with rap. Nothing is black and white anymore, if you're going to ? on Drake for it then Ice Cube and others need to be penalised and stripped of their reps too.

Nosigned cuz none of them artists named claim "top 5 top 5 top 5"
    Other than that, right on
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Clearly you haven't witnessed how things work outside of the IC so I'll let you run with that possibility.... And I'm not giving Drake nothing I'm saying the general public will and if you think otherwise you gotta get out more

I'm very much aware of how it works. I also know nobody is immune to taking an L. If done right it can happen