Desiigner Gets Booed At Sixers Game

Options
2»

Comments

• Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooooo @throwing batteries.
    ? is wrong wit philadelphians. Talkin about "city of brotherly love". Yall hate everybody and everything. Must be them claustrophobic narrow ass streets
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Kobe was from Lower Merion. They don't consider that Philly.

And good. No mush-mouthed mumble-rapping ass dudes get love in Philly....and for good reason. That ? don't fly in the Mid-Atlantic (NYC down to DC) region.

I don't think this is true lol
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Kobe was from Lower Merion. They don't consider that Philly.

And good. No mush-mouthed mumble-rapping ass dudes get love in Philly....and for good reason. That ? don't fly in the Mid-Atlantic (NYC down to DC) region.

So how Uzi Vert come outta philly then? If they have a powerhouse type radio show at the wells fargo they ain't getting booed for ? . And don't say people from the suburbs are coming in for the show cause you know these young ? in philly bump mumble rap.

The internet?

And Philly has dickriders too, so yes, young philly ? will bump mumble rap amongst other ? .

The key here is they can decipher the difference between the ? that's just for fun and the real ? .
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fuckit

This is still the funniest ? ever to me.

https://youtu.be/3jMhoGUiIkk

This ? made me a fan.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well thats sucks
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

super cringe. Id boo this ? ass performance too. that mic toss got me dying tho i bet that ? thought that ? was slick af
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Should've gotten more boos for that wack ass performance.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Allah himself would prob get booed in philly
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This wack ass ? ain't nothing but a glorified backup dancer.

? say 10 words from track and just have seizures prances around the rest of the time.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that racist ass crowd. Desiigner gave it 1000%. He has more energy and wind than the ball players. When most rappers perform they just walk back and forth left to right. He jumping, breaking, sliding at split second intervals. He is light on his feet like James Brown and Little Richard. Take a look at the crowd. Mostly angry fat whites who were just standing there looking dumbfounded while a dope ass track play. I bet if it was country western artist just sitting on a stool there would be no issue. Oh well thier loss. I said it when Panda dropped this kid is next Michael Jackson, Chris Brown. He only 18 he got so much time to prove the doubters wrong! Desiigner just need a talented choreographer behind him. He is a natural wonder. Look how confident he is performing infront of a sea of people booing him. Yall ? be ready to go cross country to fight your IC brother if he wack or feelings your post. ? are going to be talking to their grandchildren about seeing him perform live
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Sixers are Garbage.they know trash when the team is trash too lol

Garbage recognize garbage