The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol oh okay I thought I was the only one who peeped game

infamous

*Khaled voice* you smart
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    excerpts from kd interview with the boston celtics
    welcome to bauusston kd!

ya waunt some clam chowdah kevo?!?!?!

hey ma… ma… MA!!!!

bring kd some clam chowdah will ya?!?!?

i lol'd
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    My niccas are about to stack enough bricks to build the Trump wall, tonight smh
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jrue Holiday is really starting to ? me off, basketball is not important to this dude at all. FOH ? , you act like your wife and you don't have other people in ya'll family to care for her and your kid while you at work? ? not even hurt but wanna take an indefinite leave with no return date in sight? And the ? still gon get paid his full salary while he voluntarily decides to miss all this time, unfucking believable...
  • Beta
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Option A: Play for the pelicans and lose games and then get injured

Option B: Be around my wife who I love who's carrying my child while she gets a tumor removed from her brain
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The ? wife is expected to make a full recovery, the ? ain't dying and neither is his child, why the ? do the ? have to voluntarily choose to miss half (if not the full season) in a contract year when the ? gonna be trying to demand Chris Paul money in the offseason for above average production with 40+ games missed every season? Then muthafuckas in the media got the nerve to criticize the Pelicans organization for fielding unreliable players like Jrue Holiday around Anthony Davis? Who else we gon get to put around Anthony Davis then muthafuckas? Top 5 players don't regularly grow on trees in the NBA.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Jrue Holiday is really starting to ? me off, basketball is not important to this dude at all. FOH ? , you act like your wife and you don't have other people in ya'll family to care for her and your kid while you at work? ? not even hurt but wanna take an indefinite leave with no return date in sight? And the ? still gon get paid his full salary while he voluntarily decides to miss all this time, unfucking believable...

What did he do that was so..
    Come on man, his wife having brain surgery or something, that's more important than a stupid basketball game

Word?
    gifs_01_zps6bilzeqz.gif To Holiday

@ZydecoShawty
    downloadfile_zpsw3d8bapl.gif

tumblr_ngefmhHObx1tt6jwmo1_250_zpsgx0buw9q.gif
    Running up and down a court for crackers who couldn't care less about them isn't as important as holding down the woman you put a ring on for.
  • Beta
    Options
    Damn its so bad in new orleans that ? will chastise you for supporting your family instead of playing. This is like if derek fisher got ? on when his daughter had that illness and he missed a playoff game for the jazz
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? is more important than basketball.
  • Beta
    edited October 2016
    Options
    KingHustle wrote: »
    Some ? is more important than basketball.

Nah ? ball is life

Pelicans gonna lose games regardless if Jrue plays or not so idk why he trippin
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    where Ax at?

Out chea lookin forward this game tonight hope we close out better then yesterday, hope crowder and Avery cause havoc
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    where Ax at?

Out chea lookin forward this game tonight hope we close out better then yesterday, hope crowder and Avery cause havoc

Nobody wants that
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Damn its so bad in new orleans that ? will chastise you for supporting your family instead of playing. This is like if derek fisher got ? on when his daughter had that illness and he missed a playoff game for the jazz

Jrue Holiday missed 40+ games every year since he been in New Orleans because of injuries and now he bout to miss 40+ games again because of this? In a contract year too muthafucka, when the market of inflated ass NBA contracts is gonna make him one of the highest paid point guards in the league for being one of the most unreliable point guard in the league. Nobody wants to look at the totality of this dude's tenure here, it's been a huge disappointment
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    lol oh okay I thought I was the only one who peeped game

infamous

*Khaled voice* you smart

nah i seen that ? too I remembered when you asked him how he felt after one year ( I forget) and he was like "oh man that was a bad year, but we gonna go forward" or some ? . Generic ass 2k answers SMH
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wizards out here tonight
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol no one's forcing you idiots to resign Holiday.
  • Beta
    Options
    Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson gonna call jrue up like "don't resign, we didn't know but it's the medical staff"
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    people really act like the players arent humans with lives outside of ball
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anthony Davis my ? !!!!!!!