jazzybella wrote: »
    So Jazzy how ya man treatin ya?

All of them doing pretty good. Everybody playing their assigned position :3

I heard that

So tell me something......

Do you prefer a Beta Male or an Alpha Male?

tumblr_ngfors39vI1u08suro1_500.gif

I prefer alphas...My experience have taught me betas are a little emotional for me ;)

@jazzybella

So......

Do these multiple ? you "? with" know that you just use them for personal gain?

Even if they dont know that they "share that girl"....that's beta traits.

*GASP* personal gain of being my company to the movies? Restaurants? Parties? The park? I mean I guess....I'm just 25 and enjoying life until I'm ready to be in a committed relationship. Would you rather meet someone whose open and honest or play you by stringing you along??

So what's got u not ready for one yet

I havent found the right one. I believe in that fairy tale....happily ever after....butterflies in the stomach.....seeing fireworks kind of feeling. Haven't felt those yet

Is it possible that the right one could b right under ur nose but ur guard is preventing u from fully seeing it or giving that person more of a chance

Or nah
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My daughter and nephews down at Wrigley trying to get some tickets, been down there since late last night. They just throwing their money away
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My daughter and nephews down at Wrigley trying to get some tickets, been down there since late last night. They just throwing their money away

I heard standing room only tickets there are like $2000. FOH
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I heard that

I prefer alphas...My experience have taught me betas are a little emotional for me ;)

@jazzybella

So......

*GASP* personal gain of being my company to the movies? Restaurants? Parties? The park? I mean I guess....I'm just 25 and enjoying life until I'm ready to be in a committed relationship. Would you rather meet someone whose open and honest or play you by stringing you along??

I havent found the right one. I believe in that fairy tale....happily ever after....butterflies in the stomach.....seeing fireworks kind of feeling. Haven't felt those yet

Is it possible that the right one could b right under ur nose but ur guard is preventing u from fully seeing it or giving that person more of a chance

Or nah

Aww man Peezy!!! Why would you ask that lol now Ima over analyze everything these dudes do/say tryna see if I'm missing something :'(
  • jazzybella
    Options

I heard that

@jazzybella

So......

It depends on what she's open and honest about. Honesty doesn't automatically make it alright.

But I got cha.....just a squirrel that'll end up with a nut.

So what do you like/dislike about your relationship

I dislike her mother. That's all, she's fine. Can't complain.

I like her honesty ironically. I found me a home-body that comprises.

That's so beautiful <3 Wish y'all many years of fulfillment, happiness, peace, love, and growth
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jazzybella
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

*whispers in your ear* :naughty:
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I heard that

@jazzybella

So......

Be careful with this line of thinking Jazzy
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    Just got an apartment. Now just waiting for the interview later.

Wait where you at now? State wise?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Are we still joking on your personal info cliffhanger posting style?

If so you know @bigev240 shouldn't answer your question!!!

• TheBoyRo
    Options
    I'm still holding off on dating a woman with kids. I can always dream, right?
  • jazzybella
    Options
    MissK wrote: »

I heard that

@jazzybella

So......

Be careful with this line of thinking Jazzy

Bless me with your wisdom Miss K :'(
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jazzybella

spoiler for length
    As much as I hate agreeing with some of the guys on this site-one thing that I grudgingly admit is that women do tend to allow emotion to rule. I don't think this is always a negative but in terms of dating/relationships it does misguide us a lot. We are taught from a very early age to buy into the 'happily ever after', that true love is this grand thing and it will conquer all. (this is similar to boys being taught never to show emotion-can you see an issue already?)

So we want this feeling you describe and most get it in the form of ? . While in this ? stage of love we excuse or flat out miss all sorts of things. We think well he isn't this but it's okay because no one loves me like he does. No, no, no. Phase 1 of love:

[i"]Here is a partial list of chemicals that exert an enormous influence on Phase 1:

Phenyleteylamine (PEA) is a natural form of amphetamine our bodies produce and has been called “the molecule of love.”
    Pheromones, produced from DHEA, influence sensuality rather than sexuality, creating an inexplicable sense of well-being and comfort.
    Ocytocin has been called “the cuddle hormone.” It compels us to get close, and when we are feeling close (to anyone) we secrete it. It is secreted by the posterior pituitary gland, and stimulates the secretion of dopamine, estrogen, LHRH, and vasopressin.
    The cascade of “in-love” hormones and neurotransmitters of Phase 1 is highly selective and multifaceted in the experience of love and limerance. It is also generally accompanied by poor judgment, so that people will ignore the red flags that they will inevitably confront in Phase 2 of love".[/i] https://gottman.com/blog/the-3-phases-of-love/

Lasting love is going to go through many stages and it's going to test you, possibly in ways you never even thought of. Love and feelings ebb and flow-that is okay. You might be in love but go through times where you just love him and vice versa-you're just more friends. Holding a man up to the standard of having to have that feeling is a pretty impossible standard. Once you get passed the ? /courting stages can you see yourself with a person through financial difficulties, illness, children (or none), can you forgive that person for lying, for hurting you, for taking you down to the bottom of the barrel? Can you even imagine these things will happen? Any of these things or more can happen because we are human and we fail, we hurt people intentionally or not.

We all love differently-choose your mate on the ability to love him/her and how they love you back. This does not always match up and it may not always be with a person that gave you butterflies. I am not saying don't listen to your heart-but listen to your mind and your gut too.
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    @MissK can u speak in here more often please?
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only naive people hope for that happily ever after ? .
  • jazzybella
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I'm still holding off on dating a woman with kids. I can always dream, right?

No, we are out here lol just gotta find us ;)
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

Are we still joking on your personal info cliffhanger posting style?

If so you know @bigev240 shouldn't answer your question!!!

It's cool. I'm in North Carolina right now.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait until it snow down here and watch these people lock themselves inside and act like it's the apocalypse and scared to drive in 2 inches of snow

If its less than 5 inches it ain't ? NH
  • TheBoyRo
    Options

Watch this on mute :love:

uptby4vc06jl.jpg
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Watch this on mute :love:

Damn between this ? here and MsTwerksum!!!

donald.gif?w=500&h=334