The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew Pau would be a liability on defense but so far he is looking like Larry Holmes.

Kawhi has improved his handle a ton and the additions besides Pau are looking good so far. I can't wait to see Bertans actually get some meaningful tick. The guy can shoot the hell out of the ball
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Pacers are going to be tougher than Boston or Toronto at the end of the day.

At the same time that the Bulls and Knicks have no bench,
    Im cared of the PACERS. Bulls and Knicks are good but got no bench.

Damn the Pacers got deeeep !!!

Bulls bench = Niko,Mcdermott,Mcw,valentine,canaan,portis,Felecio,zipser, they have a solid bench I don't know why you think otherwise

Too many young players to rely on come playoff time. Mirotic, Mcdermott, and MCW are the only three i see getting clock and i wouldnt bet my life on them every game
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked what mcw brought off the bench and he played good defense on lil zeke in the 4th

Once he gets more acclimated the bulls should use mcw like livingston is used on the warriors,obviously he don't have the mid range jumper but post up guards and work them on the blocks.I've seem him give rose and curry that work in the post.Surround him with shooters and the bulls bench could be good
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew Pau would be a liability on defense but so far he is looking like Larry Holmes.

Kawhi has improved his handle a ton and the additions besides Pau are looking good so far. I can't wait to see Bertans actually get some meaningful tick. The guy can shoot the hell out of the ball

Bertans going to end up stealing somebodys playing time real soon, I went to the last preseason game on Friday and he was lighting us up lol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Kawhi will definitely be fighting for that mvp spot this season he seems to have really found his offensive groove to me. Early as hell but I think he could get it if he stays aggressive.

DPOY AND MVP? that would be crazy..

Hasnt been done since the goat hakeem did it in 94. And its only been done twice.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tonight AD needs to drop like 9 points so hid hype can die down man. This whole spotlight he getting is bittersweet
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Tonight AD needs to drop like 9 points so hid hype can die down man. This whole spotlight he getting is bittersweet

Whats your reasoning behind this thought process
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Whats your reasoning behind this thought process

He doesn't want AD to have all this exposure because then the pelicans will be in the spotlight because that means more expectations which means more people will talk bad about them when things don't go well

My opinion
  • Beta
    Options
    Tommy wade your SG now?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Tommy wade your SG now?

No.Jimmy>>>

wade a solid addition
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching that Kahwi clip got me hype as ? !!
    I felt like KG.

2hz32g6.jpg

• Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I liked what mcw brought off the bench and he played good defense on lil zeke in the 4th

Once he gets more acclimated the bulls should use mcw like livingston is used on the warriors,obviously he don't have the mid range jumper but post up guards and work them on the blocks.I've seem him give rose and curry that work in the post.Surround him with shooters and the bulls bench could be good

I like the MCW trade for Chicago. Same as the Jennings pick up for the Knicks. PGs are like RBs now, you gotta have two

They are both gonna be important
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kahwi killed us last night, but I like his aggressiveness this season so far. I felt that he's a system player notion was a discredit to him. Tom Brady plays in the best system known to man, but does that mean he's still not one of the goats ever?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kawhi is unleashed now, plus working with Kobe helped
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Usually I would never say the second game is crucial and damn near a must win but I think its imperative that we have a good showing tonight against Dallas and dont start the season off 0-2 just for the sake of the psyche of the team and fan base especially after the way we started last season
  • Beta
    Options
    Dallas gonna smoke y'all ? and JJ barea gonna drop 20+
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No lie that lil ? be killing us
  • Beta
    Options
    KingHustle wrote: »

No lie that lil ? be killing us

He be killing everybody on the low. I got a respect for him he has a ring and he puts in work despite being like 5'11. He just dropped 22 and 6 the other day
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Props to them players
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Why the ? people tripping over wade throat slash? Then Marv was bout to cry n ? , ? hit a big shot wtf
  • Beta
    Options
    Why the ? people tripping over wade throat slash? Then Marv was bout to cry n ? , ? hit a big shot wtf

It's a new era...shoutout to Adam silver though that's my mans