The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? in here capin HARDDD as ? .
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened to wait until we know all the facts. Isn't that what Trump's supporters say when a police officer kills a black man? And this is just emails.

The hypocrisy!
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    What happened to wait until we know all the facts. Isn't that what Trump's supporters say when a police officer kills a black man? And this is just emails.

The hypocrisy!

And before anyone says let's wait for the facts in Trump's sexual assaults, his own words support what the accusers are saying.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

Lol @ cape.

Again, both sides scratching their heads questioning why he did this. Even Mike Pence said the director needed to come out wit more facts. Not that halfazzz statement.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Eric Garner daughter feel some type of way about Hillary/her campaign. Good look on speaking out.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Hilary. Just when I think she cant ? this up any more, she proves me wrong.

This doesn't fall on her this time.

Pretty much the FBI is investigating ? . He used the same laptop to illicit sex wit a 15yo. His wife apparently uses the same laptop that was under the whole Clinton server.

FBI pretty much found those additional emails by his wife and saying "Oops, we forgot about these. Let's make sure there's nothing classified there"

*the issue tho*

Apparently they had this laptop for 5wks, but JUST NOW mentioning this.

The emails could be nothin. Duplicates that the FBI may have already read. Nothin thathe has anything to do with Clinton, or her withholding additional emails

The issue was the vague statement the director release w/o fully saying just what the "investigation" was about.

Aaaaaannnndddd everyone reacts as the 5th sign of the apocalypse just kicked off.

No this falls squarely on Hillary

1) Never should have had the server to begin with

2) Should have be upfront about it from the jump when questioned, and this wouldn't have blown up

3) Should have never let Wiener near ? after his first scandal

This is scandal #3495 for the Clintons, at some point they need to own up for their fuckups. Anyone else would be jammed up in a Fed prison long ago. The fact she tried to throw Powell under the bus only solidifies what I thought about this ? .
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate this ? election. Just end it already. Who wants to bet in 4 days you hear that Trump's done abortions in Trump tower
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pretty much the FBI is investigating ? . He used the same laptop to illicit sex wit a 15yo. His wife apparently uses the same laptop that was under the whole Clinton server.

FBI pretty much found those additional emails by his wife and saying "Oops, we forgot about these. Let's make sure there's nothing classified there"

*the issue tho*

The emails could be nothin. Duplicates that the FBI may have already read. Nothin thathe has anything to do with Clinton, or her withholding additional emails

The issue was the vague statement the director release w/o fully saying just what the "investigation" was about.

Aaaaaannnndddd everyone reacts as the 5th sign of the apocalypse just kicked off.

2) Should have be upfront about it from the jump when questioned, and this wouldn't have blown up

This is scandal #3495 for the Clintons, at some point they need to own up for their fuckups. Anyone else would be jammed up in a Fed prison long ago. The fact she tried to throw Powell under the bus only solidifies what I thought about this ? .

This ? is clearly a reach.....you TrumpCoons just so desperate for a glass of water in the desert ya'll actin like the ? caught a perp walk in her pajamas.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Former DOJ spokesman blasts Comey after email letter

A former director of the Justice Department’s office of public affairs said Friday that FBI Director James Comey’s letter to Congress announcing the review of more evidence in the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server constituted “such an inappropriate disclosure.”

Matthew Miller, who served at the Department of Justice under Attorney General Eric Holder, blasted Comey's move in a 14-post spree on Twitter Friday afternoon, ripping the FBI director for his practices throughout the entire Clinton investigation. Miller said Comey “flagrantly violated DOJ rules” by holding a press conference in July to announce that he was recommending against charges for the former secretary of state, a decision the FBI director said at the time that he made in the interest of transparency.

“But today's disclosure might be worst abuse yet," Miller tweeted, adding that in his experience, the Justice Department “goes out of its way to avoid publicly discussing investigations” when elections are close.
    Miller said those precautions are not just limited to public statements, writing that the department often avoids sending subpoenas or taking other steps that might become public until an election is over.

The Justice Department does that, he said, “because voters have no way to interpret FBI/DOJ activity in a neutral way.” Miller wrote that the new information being reviewed by the FBI “might be totally benign & not even involve Clinton. But no way for press or voters to know that. Easy for opponent to make hay over.”
    “Which takes us back to the original rule: you don't comment on ongoing investigations,” he added. “Then multiply that times ten close to an election.”

Comey’s behavior has been especially suspect, Miller wrote, because the FBI has chosen not to comment on or even confirm the existence of other campaign-related investigations. He said the bureau is “undoubtedly” investigating any connection between Russian hacking into the email accounts of powerful U.S. political figures and the Trump campaign, but has rightly refused to publicly confirm whether or not an investigation is underway.

“Comey refused to even tell Congress if FBI was investigating Trump camp for Russia hack, but regular updates on Clinton are apparently A-ok,” Miller wrote, adding in the final post from his Twitter flurry that “they shouldn't be commenting on investigations! But that should apply to all. Instead Clinton consistently treated differently/worse.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/ex-doj-spokesman-blast-james-comey-230459#ixzz4OROyzi7E

There you go, ? Comey
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The emails were not to or from Clinton, and contained information that appeared to be more of what agents had already uncovered, the official said, but in an abundance of caution, they felt they needed to further scrutinize them.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-fbi-clinton-email-probe-20161028-story.html
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So was Carlos Danger email sexting with Shillary or nah?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    Comey is a registered/appointed republican, fyi.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    So was Carlos Danger email sexting with Shillary or nah?

LOL!! I forgot that was that muthafuccas screenname.

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*the issue tho*

2) Should have be upfront about it from the jump when questioned, and THIS WOULD'NT HAVE BLOWN UP

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

:joy:

Hold up ... You think the GOP would have just "left this alone" because she handled it differently????

You are delusional my friend.

The GOP's blood thirst for Hilary has nothing to do with Emails.

It's just a convenient excuse.
  • fortyacres
    Options
  • fortyacres
    edited October 2016
    Options
    although its bad/sus timing but honestly this was the best/logical case scenario for the FBI and Hillary , coz if this were to comeout after the election , The rigging allegations and fbi being corrupt would have angered the nation and spanned the vast conspiracy allegations from Trump's camp.

and if Hillary is/was to be elected the GOP would have made sure she spend her first 100 days in senate hearings and calling for impeachment.

You might aswell cast the die and let the chips fall where they may , if she was to win she can atleast say the majority was behind her regardless of the controversy.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    although its bad/sus timing but honestly this was the best/logical case scenario for the FBI and Hillary , coz if this were to comeout after the election , The rigging allegations and fbi being corrupt would have angered the nation and spanned the vast conspiracy allegations from Trump's camp.

and if Hillary is/was to be elected the GOP would have made sure she spend her first 100 days in senate hearings and calling for impeachment.

You might aswell cast the die and let the chips fall where they may , if she was to win she can atleast say the majority was behind her regardless of the controversy.

They are going to attempt to do that regardless ...

Trump is trying to tear this country apart
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hillary is a thug
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

C/s lmaooo
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

*the issue tho*

This ? is clearly a reach.....you TrumpCoons just so desperate for a glass of water in the desert ya'll actin like the ? caught a perp walk in her pajamas.

These posters are not ? . They are racist ass white boys that have been promoting Donald Trump on this board for months.

Regarding the newest developments, it just reinforces what I have been posting for some time now. The media is against Obama & Hillary and have been trying very hard to get Trump elected as the next POTUS. The media gave Trump a platform with free advertising since he began his campaign and they've also pushed this false equivalency narrative between Hillary and Trump. People need to understand that the media is owned by some of the same racist people that will benefit from Trump as POTUS.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I take Bill Maher's mostly funny whining with rocks of salt. He's a cog in the liberal propaganda machine....picture a left version of Rush Limbaugh you want to not punch in the face so much.

Naw, cac. You cool (sometimes), but less not act like Hillary isn't worse than MOST politicians. NO ONE is going to be as bad as Drumpf, but you're comparing a pile of ? to a pool of toxic waste. In the end, all of it is STILL ? poison.

Jill ain't clean either....she'd be a pile of dirt compared to them. But I'd take dirt over ? and toxic waste.
  • playmaker88
    edited October 2016
    Options
    How is she worse than most politicians. Im not a "fan" of politicians one shouldnt have that type of hollywood star.idolization of political figures..

She most definitely shoots herself in the foot alot... but the republican machine has been masterfull in taking down her over her political career it has worked.. People hate hillary and they dont even know why..

i think she will ttakethe country in a forward moving direction if given the opportunity..

sidebar its funny how people support these third party candidates as if they havent been tethered as well.. and since they cant hack it with the "big leagues" they go independent and take on populist laisez-faire positions.. an people eat this ? up and they barely know nothing bout these cats but see them as the "organic alternative"
  • playmaker88
    Options
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

*the issue tho*

2) Should have be upfront about it from the jump when questioned, and THIS WOULD'NT HAVE BLOWN UP

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

:joy:

Hold up ... You think the GOP would have just "left this alone" because she handled it differently????

You are delusional my friend.

The GOP's blood thirst for Hilary has nothing to do with Emails.

It's just a convenient excuse.

Don't even know what you're going on about. Being upfront with the emails means Hillary should have handed over what the FBI asked for from the start. The whole controversy started over a private server and its contents being wiped out.

And note I said FBI, because they're the one investigating Hillary not the GOP. If it was anyone else acting funny with the Feds, they would be in a cell right now. 30 years of scandals and people still tryin to defend this old racist cac ? .