The Official "Espn First Take , FS1 Undisputed, Sportscenter , Sports Radio, Podcasts etc" Thread.

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all Cheap Seats always ? about something....First Max was great he's intelligent making Stephen look like a fool, now he gets punk, then it was Skip show is going to be better now they don't argue enough, Y'all even ? about the ladies, Man the ? up or go watch some soap opera.....I enjoy both shows they serve well
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Fox sports is really doing a terrible job of trying to brand themselves differently from ESPN

Why you say that?

b/c they are picking up all of ESPN's "leftovers" if you will

they need to develop their own talent. Put it like this, if im tired of watching ESPN b/c of certain analysts, seeing them go over to FS1 doesnt make me wanna tune in to that station if they hired the people i dont wanna see in the first place
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jalen rose winning, on and off the court
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How are you guys shocked that Max is a homer and making crazy points on First and Drama Queen? That's like watching the real housewives of (Insert City Here) and being shocked there is gossip on the show.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    elgato wrote: »
    So Jemele Hill and Michael Smith have been promoted to now also host the 6pm hour of Sportscenter, starting in February after the Superbowl. They're going to give a His and Hers take on all the Sportscenter topics. (The woman who used to host at that hour is going on maternity leave)

Also, Cari Champion just signed a new multi-year deal as host of the 11am hour of Sportscenter.

Stephen A. and Molly stay losing.

SAS ain't losing...he just resigned with ESPN earlier this year and is getting a nice check from them. As annoying as people say he is, he brings in viewers for them and got the pay check to match

To be honest i like SAS more than Shannon Sharpe.
    SAS is more entertaining i guess.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    How are you guys shocked that Max is a homer and making crazy points on First and Drama Queen? That's like watching the real housewives of (Insert City Here) and being shocked there is gossip on the show.

Max being a homer makes more sense. SAS from Queens but roots for the steelers.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    So Jemele Hill and Michael Smith have been promoted to now also host the 6pm hour of Sportscenter, starting in February after the Superbowl. They're going to give a His and Hers take on all the Sportscenter topics. (The woman who used to host at that hour is going on maternity leave)

Also, Cari Champion just signed a new multi-year deal as host of the 11am hour of Sportscenter.

SAS ain't losing...he just resigned with ESPN earlier this year and is getting a nice check from them. As annoying as people say he is, he brings in viewers for them and got the pay check to match

To be honest i like SAS more than Shannon Sharpe.

Shannon can see a speech therapist and he'll be fine
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? stays saying the words "blasphemous" and "erroneous"
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    the ghost wrote: »
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Today's segment was hilarious....and Joy Taylor was looking good today....cot damn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_6uHfLvQXg

LOL @ the 8:50 mark, i wonder what she was thinking.

Shannon smashing that jawn
    https://youtu.be/jbs_CjApWoY

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Today's segment was hilarious....and Joy Taylor was looking good today....cot damn

The dude narrating this video annoying as ? got damn.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn at resigned (leaving a job) and resigned (signing another contract) being spelled the same. I read the first part thinking the first word and got happy and then read on and was confused as hell.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint she married...wouldnt be suprised if her dude murders her
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Aint she married...wouldnt be suprised if her dude murders her

She is. Got married last year. He a good dude too. I don't think she would cheat but u never know.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Naw she just got married to a white boy
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dam so
    Fox sports is really doing a terrible job of trying to brand themselves differently from ESPN

Why you say that?

b/c they are picking up all of ESPN's "leftovers" if you will

they need to develop their own talent. Put it like this, if im tired of watching ESPN b/c of certain analysts, seeing them go over to FS1 doesnt make me wanna tune in to that station if they hired the people i dont wanna see in the first place

they just hired Chris Broussard...yeah this ? is pathetic
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The dude narrating this video annoying as ? got damn.

LMAO!

That ? way too excited.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Broussard went to Fox also they building up a nice roster hopefully he gets his own show over there.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Chris Broussard went to Fox also they building up a nice roster hopefully he gets his own show over there.

Sarcasm?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear, they could be talking about the NHL World Classic and Max would find a way to bring up the NY Giants.

Like Simmons always found a way to bring up the old Larry. Bird Celtics
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear, they could be talking about the NHL World Classic and Max would find a way to bring up the NY Giants.

He used to do it on 710 espn la when he had the show with Marcellus.

Always found a way to bring up the Giants and dickride Odell