Cheap Seats What's on your Mind thread

Options

Comments

• BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im finna take my first L in one of my fantasy leagues today...i aint mad tho...i got a comfortable 1st place lead
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    I love my friends but they always have me in some ratchet ? ...I was too cute to be in that hot ass club :'(

Two of the best parties ive ever been too the venue was af...the ladies said ? it and was taking they clothes off like the Hot in Here video
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a damn shame that drag wearing ? Tyler Perry movie did better than birth of a nation
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a damn shame that drag wearing ? Tyler Perry movie did better than birth of a nation

But not at all surprising
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love my friends but they always have me in some ratchet ? ...I was too cute to be in that hot ass club :'(

What spot u hit? @jazzybella
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Wednesday and Thursday had no reported killings here, they done more and made up for that this weekend. These mf'ers have no mercy out here
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gumbo is a success
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody have a robot vacuum?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Nope, I have human vacuum's. They use a broom and pick up dust and then they mop
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Chick I was chilling with last night has one she has all hard wood floors (loft) so I guess u can program it for what ever times u want it to clean ...pretty cool tho it vacs then puts itself back on charge when it's done
  • Beta
    edited October 2016
    Options

Chick I was chilling with last night has one she has all hard wood floors (loft) so I guess u can program it for what ever times u want it to clean ...pretty cool tho it vacs then puts itself back on charge when it's done

That's dope. I'm looking for one because the place I'm gonna be moving to is gonna be hardwood so if it could pick up litter it would make my entire year
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »

I'm in Savannah but next Saturday for my birthday we going to Hole in the Wall in Buckhead....come thru Mally :p
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's dope. I'm looking for one because the place I'm gonna be moving to is gonna be hardwood so if it could pick up litter it would make my entire year

Check out wal mart or target even amazon from what I've seen they run between 200 to 300
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm in Savannah but next Saturday for my birthday we going to Hole in the Wall in Buckhead....come thru Mally :p

Yeah, it ain't hard to find ratchetness C-Port. lol

I haven't been to Hole in the Wall in about 3 years (ironically it was for this girl I know b-day too). I should be able to slide thru!
  • Beta
    Options

Check out wal mart or target even amazon from what I've seen they run between 200 to 300

Yeah I found one on amazon for $175 that got a damp mop function also

Was thinking about breaking bad the other day and it hit me
  • jazzybella
    Options

Yeah, it ain't hard to find ratchetness C-Port. lol

I haven't been to Hole in the Wall in about 3 years (ironically it was for this girl I know b-day too). I should be able to slide thru!

Leave your girl at home Mally, I don't need you scared to have fun :tired_face:
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    These hoes take Halloween more serious than the kids smh

Excuse for them to dress up like a ? and not get judged

Bruh I had a bunch of 20 something white girls I took to a party for uber. When they got out the car, all of them adjusted their draws. Saw they cheeks, especially the one who went as wonder women. Not bad white ? meat I must say
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    These hoes take Halloween more serious than the kids smh

Excuse for them to dress up like a ? and not get judged

Word lol I was out last night and saw like 3-4 different women dressed up like Harley Quinn
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Mally and I about to make some IC magic in the club y'all lol

rihanna-work-video-dancing-with-drake-2-square-w352.gif
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    McDonald's and Subway just need to fade in Bolivia. I don't know anybody that eats at either one anymore
  • Beta
    Options
    McDonald's and Subway just need to fade in Bolivia. I don't know anybody that eats at either one anymore

Blimpies >>>

Good luck finding one in your area though
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I ? with the cookies from McDonald's lol. Bout it.