Official Drake - "More Life" Playlist Discussion (3.18)

Options

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It wouldn't surprise me if kanye is feeding drake info on push which could explain drakes new confidence to all of a sudden wanting to battle. ? isn't no coincidence to me
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pusha coming at Drake but his BOSS is producing tracks that Drake takes shots on !!!

LoL pusha gotta hold that L.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It wouldn't surprise me if kanye is feeding drake info on push which could explain drakes new confidence to all of a sudden wanting to battle. ? isn't no coincidence to me

I did not wanna be that guy on some conspiracy theorist ? , but maaaaaaann if I wasn't thinking the same thing... I'm just glad someone else said it.

? is too convenient.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited October 2016
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Lol there's no honor in praising a ? who is kicking a man with real life issues when he's down. That's like sneaking up on a ? and sucker punching him with his back turned. But leave it to lil boys to defend another little boy'a behavior. And say YOURE THE SUCKER. Birds of a feather flock together. Too much false bravado from lil boys who probably would never step to any real man

U sound mad sensitive b

This ? Ice types like he ghostwrites for Drake ole "false bravado lil boys" ass ? .

You're like 16 years old tho. Its really easy for kids like you to get online and pump your chest lmao ? done outted you to me b. Let it go.

Youre a lil girl that claims to hate Drake and "his stans" while being "a stan" herself.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man that sounds like ? ? on Ye's part if it's true
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Man that sounds like ? ? on Ye's part if it's true

Alot of IC ? been doing that on the low.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know you on a new level of sucka when you defending Cudi from Drake bullying him.

I signed in just to GOAT this.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how that convo between him and pusha went or will go ?? Ye isn't the golden boy he used to be so burning bridges shouldn't be the move. And that right there is definitely playing with fire, that and the stunt with jigga
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's @Lebong James he's an avid Yeezy supporter maybe he has the answers..
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Where's @Lebong James he's an avid Yeezy stan maybe he has the answers..

Fixed
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wl4aecz3um39.png

This ? a whole ?

This is 15 year old Mods and OVO stans Lord and whom they strive to be. Our Young black youth already ? up. No warriors out here just sissies defending ? ? .
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    eddie-whaaa.gif

Soft ass ? is out here in a whole Espirit sweatsuit, perspiring nothin' but baby oil and lightskin tears while his ghostwriting tings really slave it out in the OVO sweatshop.

This the GOAT who gon' hit the beat and float? Ya'll got it. I'm out this ? .
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    So Kanye on drake ? so hard he helped write and produce a diss track to the president of his own label wow

Maybe Kanye gave him the beat earlier and wrote a portion of the song and then Drake did the rest to make it a diss ? I don't think Kanye would be dumb enough to help someone write and produce a diss song to his own president and someone he trusts and admires.

The writing part came from him being the producer (the two, more often than not, go hand in hand). Now whether or not Ye is a disloyal little ? ... Well that's not debatable. But he has switched up on Dame and most recently clapped at Hov over Drake of all people, so you do the math...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Kanye on drake ? so hard he helped write and produce a diss track to the president of his own label wow

Maybe Kanye gave him the beat earlier and wrote a portion of the song and then Drake did the rest to make it a diss ? I don't think Kanye would be dumb enough to help someone write and produce a diss song to his own president and someone he trusts and admires.

I've heard drake does sit and write with any outside producers ( for obvious reasons) so you could be right but Kanye hasn't said anything to right the wrong of him being a accessory to a diss track to his label president
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

The writing part came from him being the producer (the two, more often than not, go hand in hand). Now whether or not Ye is a disloyal little ? ... Well that's not debatable. But he has switched up on Dame and most recently clapped at Hov over Drake of all people, so you do the math...

He didn't switch up on Dame signing to Defjam under Jay. He was looking out for his career, saying he did is a huge reach. He was mad Jay-Z didn't call to see if his wife was OK over the robbery, Tidal and Apple not letting the 2 keep verses is for obvious reasons, Ye know that he just wants his way but he's not shooting at Jay for Drake SMMFH.

? , he said that ? himself. Stop tryna rewrite history.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? made a what drake wearing now

Lawd. Y'all ? have a legit hate for him. Reevaluate Y'all lives.

? acting like he walking around with a dress on
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

So you'd chill in a Pink sweatsuit?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

? like you is cool with the ? agenda and emasculation of Black men... Foh.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worrying about a next man's wardrobe is a ? trait.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you'd chill in a Pink sweatsuit?

Cam'ron did.....and ? called him a trendsetter