The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AFC west might be the best division, it definitely is in the AFC, San Diego is even better than the record shows
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AFC west might be the best division, it definitely is in the AFC, San Diego is even better than the record shows

Theyll get 3 teams in the playoffs.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yo you know who I wanna see the Patriots beat in Superbowl LI in Houston TX, the Dallas Cowboys, two of NFL s most loved/hated teams going at it.

The Patriots would finally put to bed the claim of the Cowboys being America's team.

Let's make America PATRIOTIC again.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Yo you know who I wanna see the Patriots beat in the Superbowl LI in Houston TX, the Dallas Cowboys, two of NFL s most loved/hated teams going at it.

The Patriots would finally put to bed the claim of the Cowboys being America's team.

The pats doesn't have a bigger fan base then the Cowboys. Once yall stop winning it's going to go back to normal
  • Mseries_
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Yo you know who I wanna see the Patriots beat in the Superbowl LI in Houston TX, the Dallas Cowboys, two of NFL s most loved/hated teams going at it.

The pats doesn't have a bigger fan base then the Cowboys. Once yall stop winning it's going to go back to normal

New Scientific Study Ranks All 32 NFL Fan Bases From Best To Worst

7ycrwjh0jldn.jpg

Rankings is based off of attendance, merchandise sales, social media presence.

Patriots Twitter followers 2.66Mil > Dallas cowboys 2mill

http://dailysnark.com/new-scientific-study-ranks-32-nfl-fan-bases-best-worst/

Yeah yeah yeah don't mean ? Cowboys have more real actual fans but, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THEY WON A SUPERBOWL?

Might as well pop a bottle of champagne to celebrate 21 years since you last did, CONGRATS.
  • Mseries_
    Options
    And to the only Buffalo fan on here, stop throwing yah ? on the field ? , and that ? was white too, prolly be taking IG pics for ya bent wrist buddies with it wedged in ya butt ? with the hashtag

#cookiesNcream

SMFH
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Without the AFC West, there would be no HEMI V8.
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »

Whoa.

A 3rd rounder for a top-tier LB? I'd be outraged if my squad did summin like this ... but since its NE i assume they know something we don't know
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    Wait, the more i read about the Collins thing, the less sense it makes.

They could've kept him for the whole year, let hiim go, and STILL got the same exact 3rd round pick that they got.

Something real weird had to have happen
  • Olorun22
    Options

7ycrwjh0jldn.jpg

Yeah yeah yeah don't mean ? Cowboys have more real actual fans but, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THEY WON A SUPERBOWL?

Might as well pop a bottle of champagne to celebrate 21 years since you last did, CONGRATS.

Yeah you're a ? .
    Social media presence really? I'm not even on twitter and I don't buy cowboy merchandise either. It's a bias study ?
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Oh its that's click bait they need people to view their ? to get money from their sponsored
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    That's ? up.

Dude got exiled to the Dawg Pound (assuming they still spell it that way).

And DGB can evolve....if they stop wasting throws to Aggs.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Wait, the more i read about the Collins thing, the less sense it makes.

They could've kept him for the whole year, let hiim go, and STILL got the same exact 3rd round pick that they got.

Something real weird had to have happen

Pats are cheap. Belli is an a whole of the highest order.
  • Mseries_
    edited October 2016
    Options

7ycrwjh0jldn.jpg

Yeah you're a ? .
    Social media presence really? I'm not even on twitter and I don't buy cowboy merchandise either. It's a bias study ?

https://scholarblogs.emory.edu/esma/2016/06/28/the-best-nfl-fans-2016-the-dynamic-fan-equity-methodology/

Bro it was a scientific study from a professor out of Emory university in Atlanta, it doesn't measure the size of fan base just that the fans that the Patriots and Cowboys do have, are the " best" by actually supporting the team by attending games, buying merchandise, following them on Twitter........

? that you don't do, congrats.
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    That's ? up.

Dude got exiled to the Dawg Pound (assuming they still spell it that way).

And DGB can evolve....if they stop wasting throws to Aggs.

Agholor seems below average to me. DGB has higher upside and appears to be a hungrier ballplayer.
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    Belicheck commented on Collins. Reading between the lines, I think he just decided he ain't want him on the squad:

http://nesn.com/2016/10/bill-belichick-explains-jamie-collins-trade-patriots-did-what-we-felt-was-best/

The Patriots swung a trade last week for linebacker Kyle Van Noy, who could help fill the void left by Collins’ departure. They also have added Elandon Roberts, Shea McClellin and Barkevious Mingo over the past few months. Belichick said those moves were not related to Collins’ situation.

“I don’t think that’s really part of the decision,” the coach said. “It’ll be impacted by it, but I don’t think that’s really what it’s about. I think this is just the player, his situation, the team, the team’s situation and what’s best.”

Belichick said Monday morning in a conference call he was “disappointed” by the play of his linebackers during Sunday’s win over the Buffalo Bills. He reiterated in his WEEI interview there is room for improvement but noted the Patriots’ impressive record heading into their bye week.

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill whooped his old team's ass and saw how ? they were, he felt like throwing a Dawg Pound a bone.
  • Mseries_
    Options

Whoa.

A 3rd rounder for a top-tier LB? I'd be outraged if my squad did summin like this ... but since its NE i assume they know something we don't know

Lawyer milloy, Richard Seymour, Asante Samuel,
    Deion branch, Adam Vinatieri,Wes Welker.....

It ain't nothing personal just business.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »
    Romo coming back next week

This kid ain't ready

Crazy how a few quarters changes everything lol....DAK was the ? last week lol
  • fightforolddc
    Options

Whoa.

They gon' chop Brady at some point too. ? gonna hurt a lot feelings
  • Olorun22
    Options

7ycrwjh0jldn.jpg

Yeah you're a ? .

https://scholarblogs.emory.edu/esma/2016/06/28/the-best-nfl-fans-2016-the-dynamic-fan-equity-methodology/

Bro it was a scientific study from a professor out of Emory university in Atlanta, it doesn't measure the size of fan base just that the fans that the Patriots and Cowboys do have, are the " best" by actually supporting the team by attending games, buying merchandise, following them on Twitter........

? that you don't do, congrats.

I know who's it's from. and I gave you an example on why would I show up in that statistics because I don't know follow cowboys on social media or buy merchandise so yeah its a bias study stupido
  • Mseries_
    edited October 2016
    Options

Whoa.

They gon' chop Brady at some point too. ? gonna hurt a lot feelings

Nope, not like that, he will retire on top, once a Patriot only a Patriot when it comes to Brady.
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Yo we desperately need receivers I'm done with this ? . I'm done with this entire receiving corps. I'm done with Matthews, Agholor, Huff, DGB ALL THEM ?

Them ? got brick hands for real..they could all wave at the same time n build donald trump that wall lol
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Giants back in second place . Both the Eagles and deadskins lost today.. we got the Eagles next week coming off the bye.. we need to gain some ground..and take advantage of this.. hopefully some changes were made to the play calling..

? still ain't sign a fullback...not sure how much change they gonna make. If we can't run the ball we ain't going to playoffs. Our passing offense is the strength of the offense but if we don't run it...teams gonna stay on that Tampa 2 n make it hard to pass. We always play bad in philly for the bye week got us right