Singing "We shall overcome", toiling on the Democratic plantation

Options

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Lord..all I know is November 9th can't come soon enough.

It's gonna be a hell of a night either way.

If Clinton wins, this weirdo (Trump) will say it's rigged.

If he wins, then he'll act the ass and talk a bunch of reckless ? and most likely won't don 90% of the ? he didn't even have a plan to do in the first place.

And the Trump supporters you see on TV will go crazy either way.

---

But what I don't see is what people who make the point like T/S is making will do anything different.

You complain about people voting democrat like there's never been a republican in office. Something supposed to be different ?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    why do you guys say "US" like all black people are suffering/unsuccessfull and should think alike politically ? We are not and shouldn't be a monolith hivemind.

Also howcome yall dont elect leaders within your communities that represent this problack party manifesto you want ?, invest in Black businesses and banks, or better yet yourselves rally and form your own "problack" party and court a constituence or caucus.You cry about it on here single everyday might aswell do it yourselves since you have the solutions.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    why do you guys say "US" like all black people are suffering/unsuccessfull and should think alike politically ? We are not and shouldn't be a monolith hivemind.

Also howcome yall dont elect leaders within your communities that represent this problack party manifesto you want ?, invest in Black businesses and banks, or better yet yourselves rally and form your own "problack" party and court a constituence or caucus.You cry about it on here single everyday might aswell do it yourselves since you have the solutions.

see @Knock_Twice ...this the house ? type i was talkin about..

even they know the system is detrimental to their people.. but because they are okay in it.. with it.. and benefit from it, they think to themselves "why should i give a ? ."
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

even they know the system is detrimental to their people.. but because they are okay in it.. with it.. and benefit from it, they think to themselves "why should i give a ? ."

? haven't had their "? wake up call" yet or haven't been denied something that really could have put them over the mark...

I don't know folks life and paths kudos if they sparkling like gold, but for the most part, as a whole black ppl have been getting ? on.

And to know our history, you should want "all" or the "majority" of your ppl to do better knowing what we've been through
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options

see see Knock_Twice....lol , stand on your own two feet and get off another man's ? .

Im not african american , i dont owe you ? , go sit down somewhere Talcum X.

• CapitalB
    Options

u are absolutely right..
    u dont owe US ? ..

now.. if u dont mind.. how bout u sit this one out and shut the ? up..
    what we talkin about aint got ? to do wit u..
  • CapitalB
    Options

? haven't had their "? wake up call" yet or haven't been denied something that really could have put them over the mark...

I don't know folks life and paths kudos if they sparkling like gold, but for the most part, as a whole black ppl have been getting ? on.

And to know our history, you should want "all" or the "majority" of your ppl to do better knowing what we've been through

now we know they cant have that.. if "all or the majority" was to do better what would make them feel so "special"??!
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

If he wins, then he'll act the ass and talk a bunch of reckless ? and most likely won't don 90% of the ? he didn't even have a plan to do in the first place.

---

But what I don't see is what people who make the point like T/S is making will do anything different.

You complain about people voting democrat like there's never been a republican in office. Something supposed to be different ?

You don't think Clinton is a "weirdo" I see that you call Trump one, why not call them both to make it fair and even.

You do know folks can say the same about what Hillary won't do, it's not like she is an angel and hasn't lied before..So she may not do 95% ? of the things she stated she will do.

The Trump supporters and white american are already crazy towards black ppl, what's new..They were crazy when Trump wasn't even running...You don't think white folks was crazy when Malcolm gave that speech in the 60's?

Your last two statements is what we've been talking about this no voting

If you had two fruits on the table, one was a bad apple and one was bad grapes..Will you still eat both?
  • Knock_Twice
    Options

see see Knock_Twice....lol , stand on your own two feet and get off another man's ? .

What is you talking about dude?

Let's just keep in cordial if you don't mind my boy, and have a discussion or bow out
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Aside from being black there are other issues at play when it comes to many people's decision making process when it comes to voting. A lot of you guys are coming of like crybaby simpletons and the fact that you would have the audacity to compare your life now to the life of your ancestors who were living during the Jim Crow era only confirms that.

If you don't want to vote don't vote but don't try to make it seem like those of us who don't want this country being run by a racist, vindictive, woman-assaulting, neo-? capitulating to, reality show starring in, rosie o'donnel & beauty pageant winner beefing with, alleged child ? and possible Russian agent who hasn't even paid taxes in 10 ? years are the ones that are doing something wrong.

Grow up.
  • 7figz
    Options

---

You don't think Clinton is a "weirdo" I see that you call Trump one, why not call them both to make it fair and even.

You do know folks can say the same about what Hillary won't do, it's not like she is an angel and hasn't lied before..So she may not do 95% ? of the things she stated she will do.

The Trump supporters and white american are already crazy towards black ppl, what's new..They were crazy when Trump wasn't even running...You don't think white folks was crazy when Malcolm gave that speech in the 60's?

If you had two fruits on the table, one was a bad apple and one was bad grapes..Will you still eat both?

I'm not trying to be "fair and even", I'm being honest. And honestly, Trump seems like more of a problem for me and the people I'm concerned about. And dude seems like more of a weirdo, and a more dangerous racist to me - just hasn't had as much of a platform, like the presidency, to practice his ? .
  • Knock_Twice
    edited November 2016
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Aside from being black there are other issues at play when it comes to many people's decision making process when it comes to voting. A lot of you guys are coming of like crybaby simpletons and the fact that you would have the audacity to compare your life now to the life of your ancestors who were living during the Jim Crow era only confirms that.

If you don't want to vote don't vote but don't try to make it seem like those of us who don't want this country being run by a racist, vindictive, woman-assaulting, neo-? capitulating to, reality show starring in, rosie o'donnel & beauty pageant winner beefing with, alleged child ? and possible Russian agent who hasn't even paid taxes in 10 ? years are the ones that are doing something wrong.

Grow up.

I take this comment was directed at me, but what I listed in response to what another poster stated is crying now?

Jim Crow era is over you say? Lol

? the signs are taken down from establishments and you think the Jim Crow Era is over...smh funny..

Sundows Towns still exist my boy...

There are no black neighborhoods.

You still have 3 to 4 black families living in an all white neighborhood among 75-80 white families Lol

You still as a black man/woman/child get denied ? because you are black

My boy you can look on the 1st page here and see all types of Jim Crow ? happening to black ppl

nah my boy you grow up and wake the hell up
  • Knock_Twice
    Options

---

I'm not trying to be "fair and even", I'm being honest. And honestly, Trump seems like more of a problem for me and the people I'm concerned about. And dude seems like more of a weirdo, and a more dangerous racist to me - just hasn't had as much of a platform, like the presidency, to practice his ? .

How can you not be "fair and even" and still be honest? come on dude...

Fair and even is calling out all ? displayed by both parties, Is that not being honest?

Lol what's so crazy, there is enough of BS that could be said about Hillary if not more smh

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Point blank period it it time for black people to diversify our political thought.

nah..
    we need to consolidate it actually while at the same time not designating it for a particular party..

Man black folks don't even understand that the Democratic party once upon a time..hated black folks...that the Democratic party was for the southern red necks

Truth be told if black ppl know their history, the Republican party was responsible for keeping the black vote alive back in the late 1800s after the Civil War, it was the Democratic party that wanted blacks to stop voting and be removed from the seats in the Senate and House etc.

Not saying that the Republican party now today is what we need to join, I'm saying now today, both parties practice white supremacy, ones the left fang and the other one is the right fang of a snake....and going back to what you stated, we should consolidate our own party with demands/goals we want to see done for the black man/woman

we dont need neither party..
    we need policies..

they eed our vote they know what they need to do..

or we dont vote.. that simple..

? that "lessor of evil" ? when no one means us any good..

"But what does that solve"

"You're giving Trump the win if you don't vote"

"Our ancestors died for us to vote"

"How does not voting help black ppl"

Folk, I'm on the same line as you with the sit cho ass at home and chill on the voting for this President election, but I'm just giving you a heads up on what will be stated about the bold part I highlighted.

i aint worried about them "is we sick boss" ass ? ..
    iv been callin them ? all election. lmmfao

like Alfred said in Dark Knight.. "some jus want to see the world burn."

Trump would be American Chickens commin home to roost.. it says alot when democrats AND republicans are afraid of him.. opposing parties that secretly agree on everything are PUBLICLY agreein on this one thing..

why do u think that is? Trump is a threat to THEIR establishment..

we already at the bottom.. we have nothin to lose..
    but these white muthafuckas do??!
    but here comes these house ? to help extinguish the fire.. dont want to see America burn
    . lol & smmfh

Exactly!!
  • 7figz
    edited November 2016
    Options

---

Fair and even is calling out all ? displayed by both parties, Is that not being honest?

Lol what's so crazy, there is enough of BS that could be said about Hillary if not more smh

Bruh, the ? is simple. I'm not going to make up some ? on behalf of another party in order to seem "fair". If one person is ? up and it's that obvious, then I'm going to call it out.

Did I see Trump stumbling to form a sentence and blurting ? out like he had Tourette's ? Yes.

Did I see Hillary doing it ? No.

Do I know that Trump took out an ad against the central park 5 demanding the death penalty ? Yes

Do I know that Trump still doubles down on those 5 Black people now that they've been exonerated ? Yes

Do I see Hillary not being able to spell out a plan on half the ? she's saying she's going to do as president (whether or not she's really going to do it) ? Yes

Trump ? No

etc...

I'm mindful of factual ? , not taking some speculative ? and running with it like it's fact. If there's some factual ? that I can weigh against Hillary v Trump, it'd be considered obviously.

There's numerous other points and like I said, I compared the 2 and made a decision - not everything is ? ' equivalent.

Ever heard of Pros v. Cons ? ? could be as simple as a MF counting up more Pros for Hillary and more Cons for Trump. It's that hard to understand ? The way you put it is like a MF said Hillary walks on water or some ? .

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The KKK endorses trump and been making robocalls on his behalf and put him on the cover of their newspaper. Idc who ? vote for in this election so long as it's painfully obvious who shouldn't win.

That would be crooked Hillary.

Is trump not crooked? I'm not understanding why I should think Hillary (or anybody else running, really) is worse than a candidate who unites the KKK and gets the hopes up of all racists. Bad, ok, but worse? *rolls eyes*
  • Knock_Twice
    edited November 2016
    Options

---

Bruh, the ? is simple. I'm not going to make up some ? on behalf of another party in order to seem "fair". If one person is ? up and it's that obvious, then I'm going to call it out.

Did I see Trump stumbling to form a sentence and blurting ? out like he had Tourette's ? Yes.

Do I know that Trump took out an ad against the central park 5 demanding the death penalty ? Yes

Do I know that Trump still doubles down on those 5 Black people now that they've been exonerated ? Yes

Do I see Hillary not being able to spell out a plan on half the ? she's saying she's going to do as president (whether or not she's really going to do it) ? Yes

Trump ? No

etc...

I'm mindful of factual ? , not taking some speculative ? and running with it like it's fact. If there's some factual ? that I can weigh against Hillary v Trump, it'd be considered obviously.

There's numerous other points and like I said, I compared the 2 and made a decision - not everything is ? ' equivalent.

Ever heard of Pros v. Cons ? ? could be as simple as a MF counting up more Pros for Hillary and more Cons for Trump. It's that hard to understand ? The way you put it is like a MF said Hillary walks on water or some ? .

Breh no hate, do you

But what you've just displayed is a bias ass statement, you put up several negative remarks about Trump Lol and everything you mentioned about Hillary was a Yes Lol...Can Trump get a Yes?

But it's neither here or there, all I'm asking black folks, especially these so call 'smart' black folks who think voting will solve all our problems and will help black ppl, just to think, not watch, but think

Clearly just by reading your statements and I don't know if you did any homework on Hillary, but just reading your comments, seems to me that you haven't and it's cool if you have or hadn't done any research on her.

The point that I am trying to make is Hillary isn't all that good for black ppl either, she may be good for the country but she don't give a ? about black ppl either just like Trump.

Your body, you go and see 2 doctors, You tell both look, my hand has this really bad burn on it and I had it since I was a baby, the burn came from a fire..it's been hurting/burning and giving me problems for years and years and it hasn't gotten any better since the last time you seen me 4 years ago...What can either one of you do to help heal my hand?. I'm at the point in my life I barely can use it....the doctor gives you foot medicine and ear medicine and all these other medicines but hasn't given you any type of remedy to heal your hand ..some medicines they give you, you won't even use or need, none of which will be used to better your hand...none of that he gives you helps out your hand which is suffering..all of a sudden your hand gets a fungus and kills and shuts down your whole body, now all the medicine that was given to you for other ? , doesn't mean ? ..all he had to do was tend to your needs which was your hand and you could have live and made (progress)...That's how these Presidents treat black folks..

Yea analogy may be bad but ? it, you or whoever with sense can understand what I'm trying to convey.

That's what Hillary is doing, she's laying out her plan for the better of America but none of that ? will get pass and none of that ? will see the day light to improve and help the black man or woman. Trump won't help black folks out neither, but are the same ppl in terms of helping the black community, I couldn't care about anything else but the progression of black folks
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TC shhhhhhh, on this site not towing the Democrat company line is treated as the same thing as being a proud Republican.
  • 7figz
    Options

---

Trump ? No

etc...

Breh no hate, do you

But what you've just displayed is a bias ass statement, you put up several negative remarks about Trump Lol and everything you mentioned about Hillary was a Yes Lol...Can Trump get a Yes?

But it's neither here or there, all I'm asking black folks, especially these so call 'smart' black folks who think voting will solve all our problems and will help black ppl, just to think, not watch, but think

Clearly just by reading your statements and I don't know if you did any homework on Hillary, but just reading your comments, seems to me that you haven't and it's cool if you have or hadn't done any research on her.

The point that I am trying to make is Hillary isn't all that good for black ppl either, she may be good for the country but she don't give a ? about black ppl either just like Trump.

Your body, you go and see 2 doctors, You tell both look, my hand has this really bad burn on it and I had it since I was a baby, the burn came from a fire..it's been hurting/burning and giving me problems for years and years and it hasn't gotten any better since the last time you seen me 4 years ago...What can either one of you do to help my heal my hand?. I'm barely at this point in my life can use it....the doctor gives you foot medicine and ear medicine and all these other medicines but hasn't given you any type of remedy to heal your hand ..some medicines they give you, you won't even use or need, none of which will be used to better your hand...none of that he gives you helps out your hand which is suffering..all of a sudden your hand gets a fungus and kills and shuts down your whole body, now all the medicine that was given to you for other ? , doesn't mean ? ..all he had to do was tend to your needs which was your hand and you could have live and made (progress)...That's how these Presidents treat black folks..

Yea analogy may be bad but ? it, you or whoever with sense can understand what I'm trying to convey.

That's what Hillary is doing, she's laying out her plan for the better of America but none of that ? will get pass and none of that ? will see the day light to improve and help the black man or woman. Trump won't help black folks out neither, but are the same ppl in terms of helping the black community, I couldn't care about anything else but the progression of black folks

Man, I just told you it's based on pros and cons for both.

And I clearly said "etc..." as in that's not a complete list.

I also said that it's not that MFs said Hillary walks on water just that they feel Trump is worse.

I don't think you know what "biased" means.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    given the choice between the wolf and the fox

u silly rabbits are choosing the fox rather then choosing to escape! lol
  • Knock_Twice
    Options

---

Trump ? No

etc...

Breh no hate, do you

Your body, you go and see 2 doctors, You tell both look, my hand has this really bad burn on it and I had it since I was a baby, the burn came from a fire..it's been hurting/burning and giving me problems for years and years and it hasn't gotten any better since the last time you seen me 4 years ago...What can either one of you do to help my heal my hand?. I'm barely at this point in my life can use it....the doctor gives you foot medicine and ear medicine and all these other medicines but hasn't given you any type of remedy to heal your hand ..some medicines they give you, you won't even use or need, none of which will be used to better your hand...none of that he gives you helps out your hand which is suffering..all of a sudden your hand gets a fungus and kills and shuts down your whole body, now all the medicine that was given to you for other ? , doesn't mean ? ..all he had to do was tend to your needs which was your hand and you could have live and made (progress)...That's how these Presidents treat black folks..

I also said that it's not that MFs said Hillary walks on water just that they feel Trump is worse.

bias - prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person,

Everything you've stated went against Trump breh

It's also like MFs (you) said she don't walk on water neither....
  • Knock_Twice
    Options

---

Trump ? No

etc...

Breh no hate, do you

"worse" for who??

because I'm trying to figure out how can it get any worse for the black communities??
    ESPECIALLY seein as the Clintons are the main reasons its in the state its in now..

Folk, that's my only plea out of this who argument what will either one of these ? do to help out the black community..I couldn't care less who put together their verbs and adjectives in the correct placement.

Don't give a ? about who is better at declaring war

Don't give a ? about who is better at having the most black friends

Which one will bring in funds and resources to help the black communities and that's what these black 'smart' folks are missing. ? everybody else agenda, what about the black man/woman/child agenda and advancement. How will things help the poor black families out.. cuz most of black folks are poor, middle class is dayum near poor folk and struggling.

Clinton have destroyed the black family yet Trump is a 'weirdo' which he is, but Hillary isn't?? Lol smh

That's what I mean by saying 'smart' black voters...look the other way when one person ? on us, but dogs the other person for ? on us...

One will ? you in public and not give you a rag to wipe yourself off with, but we are ok with the one that will ? us behind closed doors and drift off through the night
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

That's what Hillary is doing, she's laying out her plan for the better of America but none of that ? will get pass and none of that ? will see the day light to improve and help the black man or woman.

"NONE of it will get passed???"

"NONE of it will see the light of day???"

ROTFL

How do you KNOW this?

"NONE of it will improve the lives of a black man or woman"

Do you even know what she is proposing to do?

Trump won't help black folks out neither, but are the same ppl in terms of helping the black community,

Wow.

It sounds like you actually believe this.

Please articulate why you believe this with actual facts and policies that both candidates have for the FUTURE...

Instead of broken metaphors and anecdotes about the PAST.

( isnt that what we are supposedly talking about, anyway, the FUTURE of Black people in America???)

I couldn't care about anything else but the progression of black folks

Do you realize that the global and domestic policies that shape our multi trillion dollar economy and the social realities for hundreds of millions of people...

Also ... "AFFECT" black people across a multitude of issues???

This discussion has been closed.