The Official Hip Hop Podcasts & Interviews Thread

Options

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    man, if back to back had so many weak bars, why didnt he respond with harder bars, instead of taking it to the internet?

I mean, not every diss has to be "hit em up" or "drag em from the river"

So b/c drake wasnt talking about catching a body and actually had substance to the diss, its weak?

man ya'll bugging, and this coming from a dude that dont even check for drake like that.

I've used this example before, but let's pretend there are 2 boxers, boxer A and boxer B

Boxer A accused boxer B of using steroids and he provides proof

Instead of addressing the fact that he cheats, boxer B's response is to challenge boxer A to a boxing match and you ? are like "yeah box the cheater".

Does this make sense to you?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    so people actually think that people dont like Meek b/c of his build a chick girlfriend?

Like for real? this is being passed around as a real thing?

You still haven't provided any legit issues that you have with Meek
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Y'all really still gassed over is that your girls tour?

not really, i thought the "please, check him for a wire or an earpiece please" part was tough b/c he came at dude street cred by calling him a snitch

Dude you capping for a ? that got ? on and you saying what he said about a ear piece was tough?

shut up

Can't believe some of you ? ...dayum bar was ass mane smh

1) watch ya tone

2) you like Meek. I get it, but that doenst change the fact about what he did.

3) Also, stop taking stuff out of context. If you like me, like him. But how am I caping for someone that i admitted i dont care for in the first place. But since it seems you in the business of saving grown ass men, answer my first question. If the diss was so weak and light, why not respond to it at all to crush him? I mean, dude built his career off being a battle rapper, but dont battle when its time to rap? C'mon brah

1. ? yo request

2. me being a fan of Meek mean nothing, you taking Drake's word now? oh ok

3. Your admission was so that ? won't pin you to Drake but everything you've stated was a downright low key hate towards Meek...well I shouldn't had said capping for Drake, I should have stated being a low key hater towards Meek, nothing about having an earpiece and wire was dope breh..stop it...

If the diss was weak, why respond, you should be asking yourself, why would someone respond to a weak diss, Do Jay respond to something that is weak?? come on dude..you shooting your own self in the foot,
    Did Rick Ross respond with a diss to any of them corny ass cartoon disses 50 Cents made? a whole song for a weak diss...

In that song, what there's to battle? Like he said, he didn't go at his ribs, Dude said some funny stuff about what he was doing, he was on a tour with his girl, who was the headliner, he said it in a funny way, but again, was that a jaw-shattering bar?

you ? mane...smh

1. calm down...you doing too much

2. arent we all taking somebody's word? i mean, correct me if im wrong, but NONE of us were there when any of this ? popped off, so all we have to go on is somebody else's word. With that logic, so you gon take the word of somebody else saying Drake got ? 'd on? It cant be convenient to you to say these things when trying to take up for a rapper you like. Again, i get it, but you still gotta be rational about the situation.

3) my admission is b/c i dont own a single drake album lol. Have i listened to some of his work? Yea, but i have never bought an album from him. Let me break something down for you real quick. Dislike /= hate. I know ya'll like to use them interchangeably, but to me, to hate somebody is to be insecure of your position in life and you envy what that person has in an effort to discredit them while trying to be in their position. How can i hate a dude im not in NO circles with? But i can dislike his music, I can dislike him as a rapper, but not hate on him or anything about him. C'mon brah.

4) man...if you dont sit somewhere down with this nonsense lol. Of course Ross responded to 50 EVERY single time. He didnt have an all out diss record towards him, but the subliminals were there and pretty damn obvious. I didnt use the word "jaw-shattering" btw, you did. And how you gon mention ANYTHING Jay do, when you dont even listen to his music? If you did, you would know, Jay is the king of sneak dissing, so not sure what kinda connection you were trying to make there.

last thing, and im done talking about rappers who i dont care for their music too much, but if meek was so secure in his place with his career, his woman, etc...lets say Drake actually wrote that verse on "RICO", why did he get in his feelings about the "the girl of ya dreams, to me is not a challenge" line? Thats no hearsay. That ? is on record from a few people involved in that situation, so there is no room for speculation that's what started all this dumb ? in the first place. Or how about, ask him after you heard it, "aye brah, who you talking about on that bar", but what does he do, take it to the internet

I've exceeded my titangraph quota for the day, so this is the last response you getting from me about this.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    yea...im at 50 min, and all i hear is excuses

when asked why he didnt respond, he answers "I dont have time for that", yet, takes to instagram and twitter to voice his concerns in 140 characters and ? , but cant put it in a rap

when asked about "is that a world tour or your girls tour", he responds.."is that a bad thing"

this ? just dont get it

he either in super denial or completely oblivious to how this rap beef works. Dude really said he didnt think back 2 back was a good record.

? mustve said wraith, no lie, 100x in 48 min

Im done...somebody sum the other half of the interview

I've said all of this on here

Please post the best diss bar from either of those fantasy diss bars that Drake made, I've been asking this for a while now. And Back to Back is not a good record of any kind

The ? was accused of ghostwriting in real life and his response was to make another fantasy track and you ? fell for the distraction

Explain how the bold is a diss please

The sum of this interview is that ? are jealous because of Nicki and can't be man enough to admit that to themselves smh

I didn't see 1 legitimate complaint about anything relevant at all in this post.When he raps you ? say he screams and doesn't rap about anything. When he talks you ? say he needs to rap more

Textbook hater ? /shrug

Jealous of Meek having Nicki for what? Ive seen a couple people say that...These ? finding instagram models with the same build a ? body Nicki got...unless y'all talking about jealous of Nicki's money which means they not jealous of Meek they're jealous of Nicki and anyone else who has more money than them...which happens literally everyday to rich people.

meek wasnt this important to ? until after he got with nikki....it can be her money, her ass, her ? , her cuteness....its still hate for him having nikki like ? think he shouldnt have a chick like her

What percentage of people who hate on Meek would you say do it because Nikki is his woman?

IMO some people probably do hate on that ? because of her but I also feel that is a very small percentage of people.

But to boil all this so called Meek hate down to just him ? with Nikki is some ? .

No-one is gonna admit they are jealous of him

Why do you dislike Meek?

Where you get I dislike Meek from?
  • AP21
    Options
    so people actually think that people dont like Meek b/c of his build a chick girlfriend?

Like for real? this is being passed around as a real thing?

You still haven't provided any legit issues that you have with Meek

me personally? I just dont care for his music like that, again, i'll listen to a song from his occasionally, but i aint got no releases from him circled on my calendar.

I'll give anything a listen. Im not talking from the pov that i aint NEVA listened to his music and just spouting ? just to say it, but if it came down to his album or somebody elses, unless its Lil Yachty or young Uzi vert or some ? like that, i'ma pass on meek.

but nothing i've said should translate to me not liking him as a person. I dont know him. but i can dislike his music
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ? hate what they can't have but want plain and simple, I don't get why dudes think Meek is not being hated on.

Dude got one of the top chicks in the game...

? even Jay got hated on when he 1st got with Beyonce (? was saying "how he got her") ? like that, "he only got with her to help his career out" hating ?

Hell even Jermaine Dupree caught a lil heat when ppl found out he was smashing Janet (? still joke about tha about how she got with that smurf ass ? )

? ain't no secret, dude got hate coming his way, may not be from you and your crew but the dude moves around ppl prolly that can't imagine him and Nikki being an item.

I don't understand how dudes get mad when he's saying ppl hate on him because of that lol

Hell her last dude was hated and was the butt of jokes smh

Safari gets clowned because he's a lame ass ? . Him being lame is independent of Nicki. He'd be clowned with or without her. Do some ? hate on Meek because of Nicki? Probably...do I think Meek hyped that ? up in his own head to make it bigger than what it is? Yup. ? always going to throw some hate towards a ? with a chick they think is bad...but it ain't as big as Meek makes it. It's just the easy go to that keeps him from actually addressing his own part in the ? ups he had in the past year and change...because like I said ? still had jokes about Meek before Nicki and they'll keep coming after her

Oh so Safari a lame and Jermaine Dupree and Jay-z aint? That ? Jay-z stays in the lame position breh smh
    Come on dude, you're picking intangible things to say to cover up the fact that Meek takes hate from ppl (not you and your crew) but from ppl in this industry.

Man ppl already say this industry/game is cartoonish and you don't by any chance think these executives/CEOs/Boss ? aint hating on this dude because he got Nikki...
    ? with the same status hate the most Lol...drug dealers/street ? ..? that's getting bags over x amount do the most hating lol..not 9 to 5 ? ..he aint around them ? ..

Shid a ? with bags be on some I got money like Meek, I own whoopy whoo things, I be in the club posting up..buyin bottles this that and the 3rd, you don't think them ? don't want a Nikki on their team?? These other rappers/ CEOs/promoters/ ball players..man come on dude..them dudes be hating

Hell I guess ? don't hate on Waka Flocka neither Lol..the ? said he wasn't even broken up with his wife for 24 hours and she had ? in her DM..come on folk...

when you say ? will throw some hate..is that hating..and what do you mean he making it out as it being as BIG?? how can hate be a BIGG thing or small thing???
    the ? my boy Lol..you can't have small hate and big hate breh...it's hate or no hate...smh

The only joke ? had was his yelling on tracks...other ? , dude just doing what ppl do, such as tweet or post on IG..what's wrong about that??

That's with any person, whether it's Meek, or the big homie in your own city, ? will hate on what they can't have but want, and it's more so the ? that have the same status as the next man they are hating on that will hate the most.

Doing lame ? and being a lame ass ? aren't mutually exclusive. Not one person alive don't have a ? up moment. But when you keep having them and they keep revolving around the same ? like Meek and his emotional outbursts then until that changes yeah im'a call you lame no matter who you ? . I said industry ? probably do hate some because he's smashing Nicki and they're not but I also think he's making it bigger on some woe is me ? . It ain't as many people as he thinks. Meek seem like the type to read one negative comment and go "Oh so that's how all y'all feel?" Instead of just seeing it's only one person saying something stupid. Out of all the things Beans said about Meek that might be suspect the one true thing is you bring negative energy when all you talk about is ? hating on you. If that's all you talk about that's all you're gonna see..
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dwo how you feel about beanie softly being s ? ?
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Ima check this out after. ppl sayin tax was nervous cuz meek was hella deep . Thats why he mostly agree wit meek

lol i hate ? . how could anyone think that. they was the only ones in the car. wtf

Its not crazy to think ? was tailing the car or had the drop on tax as far as hotel he stayin in etc to make sure he didnt get out safe if ? went left.

I will say tho, i dont remember why he was beefing wit meek in the begining but he def was on a very non confrontational and understanding vibe tho

Tax changed his tune about a lot of stuff after ? hit the fan with Troy Ave..

Has he ever spoke on the situation or is it still all speculation.

Tax never spoke on it but after that situation he toned down the tough guy act..

And he's been doing most his shows from ATL instead of NYC..

Hmm didnt peep that. Thought he was still based in NY.

He still based in Ny just did Ochocinco and Cas & Manolo Rose there. & the Beans Dj Self interview was there.

? just be talking
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Y'all really still gassed over is that your girls tour?

not really, i thought the "please, check him for a wire or an earpiece please" part was tough b/c he came at dude street cred by calling him a snitch

Dude you capping for a ? that got ? on and you saying what he said about a ear piece was tough?

shut up

Can't believe some of you ? ...dayum bar was ass mane smh

1) watch ya tone

2) you like Meek. I get it, but that doenst change the fact about what he did.

3) Also, stop taking stuff out of context. If you like me, like him. But how am I caping for someone that i admitted i dont care for in the first place. But since it seems you in the business of saving grown ass men, answer my first question. If the diss was so weak and light, why not respond to it at all to crush him? I mean, dude built his career off being a battle rapper, but dont battle when its time to rap? C'mon brah

1. ? yo request

2. me being a fan of Meek mean nothing, you taking Drake's word now? oh ok

3. Your admission was so that ? won't pin you to Drake but everything you've stated was a downright low key hate towards Meek...well I shouldn't had said capping for Drake, I should have stated being a low key hater towards Meek, nothing about having an earpiece and wire was dope breh..stop it...

If the diss was weak, why respond, you should be asking yourself, why would someone respond to a weak diss, Do Jay respond to something that is weak?? come on dude..you shooting your own self in the foot,
    Did Rick Ross respond with a diss to any of them corny ass cartoon disses 50 Cents made? a whole song for a weak diss...

In that song, what there's to battle? Like he said, he didn't go at his ribs, Dude said some funny stuff about what he was doing, he was on a tour with his girl, who was the headliner, he said it in a funny way, but again, was that a jaw-shattering bar?

you ? mane...smh

1. calm down...you doing too much

2. arent we all taking somebody's word? i mean, correct me if im wrong, but NONE of us were there when any of this ? popped off, so all we have to go on is somebody else's word. With that logic, so you gon take the word of somebody else saying Drake got ? 'd on? It cant be convenient to you to say these things when trying to take up for a rapper you like. Again, i get it, but you still gotta be rational about the situation.

3) my admission is b/c i dont own a single drake album lol. Have i listened to some of his work? Yea, but i have never bought an album from him. Let me break something down for you real quick. Dislike /= hate. I know ya'll like to use them interchangeably, but to me, to hate somebody is to be insecure of your position in life and you envy what that person has in an effort to discredit them while trying to be in their position. How can i hate a dude im not in NO circles with? But i can dislike his music, I can dislike him as a rapper, but not hate on him or anything about him. C'mon brah.

4) man...if you dont sit somewhere down with this nonsense lol. Of course Ross responded to 50 EVERY single time. He didnt have an all out diss record towards him, but the subliminals were there and pretty damn obvious. I didnt use the word "jaw-shattering" btw, you did. And how you gon mention ANYTHING Jay do, when you dont even listen to his music? If you did, you would know, Jay is the king of sneak dissing, so not sure what kinda connection you were trying to make there.

last thing, and im done talking about rappers who i dont care for their music too much, but if meek was so secure in his place with his career, his woman, etc...lets say Drake actually wrote that verse on "RICO", why did he get in his feelings about the "the girl of ya dreams, to me is not a challenge" line? Thats no hearsay. That ? is on record from a few people involved in that situation, so there is no room for speculation that's what started all this dumb ? in the first place. Or how about, ask him after you heard it, "aye brah, who you talking about on that bar", but what does he do, take it to the internet

I've exceeded my titangraph quota for the day, so this is the last response you getting from me about this.

1. ? your request

2. No I wasn't there, but others were and others commented on the incident, you got googles look it up

3 I don't care if you hate or dislike the dude, but what I am addressing is the negative tone to which you are displaying towards the dude without even knowing him..you mentioned that he said "this and that" about 100x which he didn't but who cares if he did. You mentioned about he was making excuses which he wasn't, explaining yourself and the situation is making excuses?

4 Lol Ross, during that time of their beef, when it got kicked off, Ross drop a few lines in songs that had nothing to do about 50 Cent's disses. You asking Meek to respond to weak ass bars by dropping a entire song.
    You didn't have to use the word, You pointed out that bar as if it was Jaw-shattering.

Man you hating/disliking or whatever the ? you wanna call it on that ? Meek...you don't even know that dude breh...let that man be great or whatever and live life...I'm trying to get you to see what you're doing dude...go back and review your post and review what Ghettboy posted...he's talking about you breh Lol..you did that up and down your post...and you didn't even fully listen to the interview because you didn't think dude got it..."he don't get what"?? oh but "you get it" huh LOL

shut up

smh You ? mane lol

• AP21
    edited November 2016
    Options
    you got it champ

s/o to @Beta,

lRTxfHJ.gif
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ? hate what they can't have but want plain and simple, I don't get why dudes think Meek is not being hated on.

Dude got one of the top chicks in the game...

? even Jay got hated on when he 1st got with Beyonce (? was saying "how he got her") ? like that, "he only got with her to help his career out" hating ?

Hell even Jermaine Dupree caught a lil heat when ppl found out he was smashing Janet (? still joke about tha about how she got with that smurf ass ? )

? ain't no secret, dude got hate coming his way, may not be from you and your crew but the dude moves around ppl prolly that can't imagine him and Nikki being an item.

I don't understand how dudes get mad when he's saying ppl hate on him because of that lol

Hell her last dude was hated and was the butt of jokes smh

Safari gets clowned because he's a lame ass ? . Him being lame is independent of Nicki. He'd be clowned with or without her. Do some ? hate on Meek because of Nicki? Probably...do I think Meek hyped that ? up in his own head to make it bigger than what it is? Yup. ? always going to throw some hate towards a ? with a chick they think is bad...but it ain't as big as Meek makes it. It's just the easy go to that keeps him from actually addressing his own part in the ? ups he had in the past year and change...because like I said ? still had jokes about Meek before Nicki and they'll keep coming after her

Oh so Safari a lame and Jermaine Dupree and Jay-z aint? That ? Jay-z stays in the lame position breh smh
    Come on dude, you're picking intangible things to say to cover up the fact that Meek takes hate from ppl (not you and your crew) but from ppl in this industry.

Man ppl already say this industry/game is cartoonish and you don't by any chance think these executives/CEOs/Boss ? aint hating on this dude because he got Nikki...
    ? with the same status hate the most Lol...drug dealers/street ? ..? that's getting bags over x amount do the most hating lol..not 9 to 5 ? ..he aint around them ? ..

Shid a ? with bags be on some I got money like Meek, I own whoopy whoo things, I be in the club posting up..buyin bottles this that and the 3rd, you don't think them ? don't want a Nikki on their team?? These other rappers/ CEOs/promoters/ ball players..man come on dude..them dudes be hating

Hell I guess ? don't hate on Waka Flocka neither Lol..the ? said he wasn't even broken up with his wife for 24 hours and she had ? in her DM..come on folk...

when you say ? will throw some hate..is that hating..and what do you mean he making it out as it being as BIG?? how can hate be a BIGG thing or small thing???
    the ? my boy Lol..you can't have small hate and big hate breh...it's hate or no hate...smh

The only joke ? had was his yelling on tracks...other ? , dude just doing what ppl do, such as tweet or post on IG..what's wrong about that??

That's with any person, whether it's Meek, or the big homie in your own city, ? will hate on what they can't have but want, and it's more so the ? that have the same status as the next man they are hating on that will hate the most.

Doing lame ? and being a lame ass ? aren't mutually exclusive. Not one person alive don't have a ? up moment. But when you keep having them and they keep revolving around the same ? like Meek and his emotional outbursts then until that changes yeah im'a call you lame no matter who you ? . I said industry ? probably do hate some because he's smashing Nicki and they're not but I also think he's making it bigger on some woe is me ? . It ain't as many people as he thinks. Meek seem like the type to read one negative comment and go "Oh so that's how all y'all feel?" Instead of just seeing it's only one person saying something stupid. Out of all the things Beans said about Meek that might be suspect the one true thing is you bring negative energy when all you talk about is ? hating on you. If that's all you talk about that's all you're gonna see..

Breh, again we talking about dude saying he's being hated on to you saying a few ppl hating on him..all the other yellow tape ? ..word wrestling what you've typed don't mean ? ...

If you feel, from your judgement, like he "seem" like this that and the 3rd, then why can't he 'seem' like ppl hating on him because of him being with Nikki?

? is ? a ? that's in most ? 's top 10 and you saying the dude is exaggerating about being hated on? Lol.
    I don't know you folk, but ? with bags with a bad ? bringing in more bags to the situation is and will get hated on by the mass...won't be no lil hate...and again...? that are peons couldn't give a ? about hating on him..and I'm speaking on your fans and bloggers for the most and he prolly aint talking about them..drake fans etc (the peon 9 to 5 cats)...the biggest haters are the ? that have money and balling like him which he's probably around the most. You keep saying "he's making it bigger on some woe is me" what does that even me breh???

How do you make out someone hating on you? again hate is hate...aint no woe is me..Is he realizing why he's being hated on is what you mean by the "woe is me part" then yea..but how is he blowing up HATE Lol...come on breh..

Again folk, if that's how you see it...no harm in how you see it...
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Ima check this out after. ppl sayin tax was nervous cuz meek was hella deep . Thats why he mostly agree wit meek

lol i hate ? . how could anyone think that. they was the only ones in the car. wtf

Its not crazy to think ? was tailing the car or had the drop on tax as far as hotel he stayin in etc to make sure he didnt get out safe if ? went left.

I will say tho, i dont remember why he was beefing wit meek in the begining but he def was on a very non confrontational and understanding vibe tho

Tax never spoke on it but after that situation he toned down the tough guy act..

He still based in Ny just did Ochocinco and Cas & Manolo Rose there. & the Beans Dj Self interview was there.

? just be talking

Thought it was common knowledge that Tax bounced to Atlanta after the Troy Ave situation..

I don't know if he's back in NYC,
    I assumed he was still in Atlanta because Meek interview was recorded there..

Either way,
    Tax toned down the tough guy ? after his lil' situation ..
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? just be talking

Thought it was common knowledge that Tax bounced to Atlanta after the Troy Ave situation..

Either way,

Feelings? This that serious to you?

I just corrected a false statement. You tried to play it like he can't go back home and is on the run. When he was in LA he did pods there, same as ATL, and MIA.

I get it though, you don't like the guy.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @Knock_Twice you know what the woe is me ? means. Stop acting like ? don't exaggerate ? . I already said how he seems like the type see one negative remark and think it's the whole world instead of just 1 ? .He's making it seem like majority of ? he's known up until last summer magically started hating on him because he got Nicki. Again I'm not saying nobody is hating because of Nicki but maybe ? just think Meek is corny and that's why they don't like him. Ain't like he ain't done some silly ? to make ? think he can be corny. Even before Nicki he swore everybody hated on him. Some people just need to feel like they got haters in order to do motivate themselves. He might be that type of person
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    At this point if you dont like Meek you never gonna like him and there's nothing he can do to change that becuz ? is just gonna find any reason to hate.... He cleared up everything and did it in a way that made sense and ? still hating on the ? talking bout all he talked about was the car and rollies and even in that he explained why he so stuck on those things in his raps

REAL cliffnotes (for those not tryna sit through the whole hour and a half)
    He aired Beans out and showed how he was double talking...

He basically said where the Drake thing came from which seemed to be him getting with Nicki and him standing him up on a show and having him looking silly...

He basically said I ain't snitch on Nicki old ? but me and him was never coo so I did snatch her...

He cleared up how this Game ? happened in July he never snitched and he been living out there the whole time so if it really was a issue he could have came to him and handled it however he seen fit but instead waited till his album finna drop...

He gave Drake credit for back to back being a dope track as a song but as a diss track the actual disses were light...

He questioned wtf is wrong with having a chick making bread and when did that become something to diss a ? about...

He cleared up this whole notion that he's a battle rapper and said he isn't a battle rapper and said that's why he ain't response becuz he be tryna make money and he don't like (never said he's never done it just he doesn't like doing it) tryna get in a ? life to find things then try and put it all in a rap...

He spoke on why he talks about rollies and money alot to him the rollie is basically his championship ring basically your symbol that you won....

Admitted that he was doing too much of that internet ? (Twitter fingers) and admitted he has to work on that....

In all honesty he owned his mistakes while pointing out others mistakes as well so if all you took from this was wraith's and rollies you better off just saying I'm a meek mill hater and nothing he can ever say or do will change that

Wtf interview did you listen to?

Dude talked in circles the whole time sounding like he was trying to convince tax about the Beans story...making it up as he went or at least sounded that way

He then talked about being deep in the streets while saying ? the streets....saying ? the internet then saying how he ? with the internet

Really sounded like he ain't about the hip hop culture...like he don't want to work to drop a diss because it takes too much time? Yet he dropped disses to Drake, Game, and 50...amongst other rappers in the past

And the whole rollie thing was just ? ?
    ..ok it's your sign that you made it...cool....you ain't got other ? true to your heart to talk about in your music other than watches and cars? And you wonder why people say they don't ? with your music? Bro you ain't saying ?

Also had to laugh that his social media is supposed to be motivation to young cats

I listened to the interview to hear his side of the story because I'm done with his music...no need to check for it anymore....but he came off like a clown in the interview

But if you ain't looking at it objectively. I don't think you'd notice it
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    At this point if you dont like Meek you never gonna like him and there's nothing he can do to change that becuz ? is just gonna find any reason to hate.... He cleared up everything and did it in a way that made sense and ? still hating on the ? talking bout all he talked about was the car and rollies and even in that he explained why he so stuck on those things in his raps

He basically said where the Drake thing came from which seemed to be him getting with Nicki and him standing him up on a show and having him looking silly...

He basically said I ain't snitch on Nicki old ? but me and him was never coo so I did snatch her...

He cleared up how this Game ? happened in July he never snitched and he been living out there the whole time so if it really was a issue he could have came to him and handled it however he seen fit but instead waited till his album finna drop...

He gave Drake credit for back to back being a dope track as a song but as a diss track the actual disses were light...

He questioned wtf is wrong with having a chick making bread and when did that become something to diss a ? about...

He cleared up this whole notion that he's a battle rapper and said he isn't a battle rapper and said that's why he ain't response becuz he be tryna make money and he don't like (never said he's never done it just he doesn't like doing it) tryna get in a ? life to find things then try and put it all in a rap...

He spoke on why he talks about rollies and money alot to him the rollie is basically his championship ring basically your symbol that you won....

Admitted that he was doing too much of that internet ? (Twitter fingers) and admitted he has to work on that....

In all honesty he owned his mistakes while pointing out others mistakes as well so if all you took from this was wraith's and rollies you better off just saying I'm a meek mill hater and nothing he can ever say or do will change that

Dude talked in circles the whole time sounding like he was trying to convince tax about the Beans story...making it up as he went or at least sounded that way

He then talked about being deep in the streets while saying ? the streets....saying ? the internet then saying how he ? with the internet

Really sounded like he ain't about the hip hop culture...like he don't want to work to drop a diss because it takes too much time? Yet he dropped disses to Drake, Game, and 50...amongst other rappers in the past

..ok it's your sign that you made it...cool....you ain't got other ? true to your heart to talk about in your music other than watches and cars? And you wonder why people say they don't ? with your music? Bro you ain't saying ?

Also had to laugh that his social media is supposed to be motivation to young cats

I listened to the interview to hear his side of the story because I'm done with his music...no need to check for it anymore....but he came off like a clown in the interview

One of these days you'll understand that literally nobody around here cares who you check for

You're a sideline poster, I'm not sure why you make posts like these because most people on here don't really value your opinion

You should play your role, the background

Your whole post was catty and full of feelings btw. Once again, another poster that is mad at Meek for emotional issues and can't name a legit issue they have with Meek
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I would respect you ? more if you just owned your irrationality and said "I don't like him because I don't like him"
    because at least that's honest
  • bck145
    edited November 2016
    Options

One of these days you'll understand that literally nobody around here cares who you check for

You're a sideline poster, I'm not sure why you make posts like these because most people on here don't really value your opinion

Your whole post was catty and full of feelings btw. Once again, another poster that is mad at Meek for emotional issues and can't name a legit issue they have with Meek

My whole post is filled with what actually happened in the interview

And he music is awful the last 3 projects he's put out....is that an issue? He has ghostwriters...is that an issue? He can't make a diss record is that an issue? He acts like a clown is that an issue? He can't flow to save his life is that an issue? He doesn't rap he yells is that an issue? His lyrics are all the same ? and not very good is that an issue? Or the fact that I've followed his career for longer than most people on here and he's progressively got worse at rapping is that an issue?

You get rolled on everytime you post on here but yet u still post paragraphs with no backbone....you and ur sister in the picture need to take a note from meek and give the internet a rest

Again if you look at ? objectively...you wouldn't be so blinded
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About a third of the way through this interview.

Meek Mill is going to look back on this at the age of 50 when he no longer has a substantial voice in rap music and realize how contradictory his self-involved nature has forced him to become. He speaks down on social media but admittedly participates in its madness. He describes how he is still in touch with people in the streets but agrees with the statement "? the streets".

Ultimately, all of these rappers, Game, Drake, Beanie Sigel, and Meek Mill included are more alike than they'd admit. Their level of fame and money encapsulates them in a bubble where they can only see what everyone else does wrong and when it's time for self-assessment, they deflect back to everyone else. It's cognitive dissonance in prime fashion.

Meek specifically can play such a profound role in Hip hop because, beyond the materialistic rhymes, he is authentically himself. He's never claimed to be something he's not and, at least to the outside world, he doesn't actively chase after a destructive lifestyle of drugs and violence. But until he realizes that all of the references to expensive watches and cars in the world cannot inspire the youth in a meaningful way, he will always be in the middle of the pack in terms of his place in the culture. He hasn't grasped the fact that a vast majority of his fans will never be multimillionaires. However, what they can do is survive and thrive. He gets the survival piece, but not the thriving piece.

And Taxtone is not a good interviewer. At all. Right after Meek said people hate on his because of his girlfriend, Taxtone asked him if people hate on him because of his girlfriend. This interview was painful to listen to at times.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

And he music is awful the last 3 projects he's put out....is that an issue? He has ghostwriters...is that an issue? He can't make a diss record is that an issue? He acts like a clown is that an issue? He can't flow to save his life is that an issue? He doesn't rap he yells is that an issue? His lyrics are all the same ? and not very good is that an issue? Or the fact that I've followed his career for longer than most people on here and he's progressively got worse at rapping is that an issue?

You get rolled on everytime you post on here but yet u still post paragraphs with no backbone....you and ur sister in the picture need to take a note from meek and give the internet a rest

Show me proof of ONE ghostwriter for Meek simpleton. Until stop gossiping and spreading slander like a female

Dreams Worth More Than Money was one of the best selling albums of last year but it was trash simpleton?

Do you see how you make posts that are clearly full of lies? This is why no one takes you seriously. You're literally posting to yourself most of the time
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Meek Mill is going to look back on this at the age of 50 when he no longer has a substantial voice in rap music and realize how contradictory his self-involved nature has forced him to become. He speaks down on social media but admittedly participates in its madness. He describes how he is still in touch with people in the streets but agrees with the statement "? the streets".

Ultimately, all of these rappers, Game, Drake, Beanie Sigel, and Meek Mill included are more alike than they'd admit. Their level of fame and money encapsulates them in a bubble where they can only see what everyone else does wrong and when it's time for self-assessment, they deflect back to everyone else. It's cognitive dissonance in prime fashion.

Meek specifically can play such a profound role in Hip hop because, beyond the materialistic rhymes, he is authentically himself. He's never claimed to be something he's not and, at least to the outside world, he doesn't actively chase after a destructive lifestyle of drugs and violence. But until he realizes that all of the references to expensive watches and cars in the world cannot inspire the youth in a meaningful way, he will always be in the middle of the pack in terms of his place in the culture. He hasn't grasped the fact that a vast majority of his fans will never be multimillionaires. However, what they can do is survive and thrive. He gets the survival piece, but not the thriving piece.

And Taxtone is not a good interviewer. At all. Right after Meek said people hate on his because of his girlfriend, Taxtone asked him if people hate on him because of his girlfriend. This interview was painful to listen to at times.

This is called being human smh

I don't understand what standard you ? are trying to hold Meek to

Why don't y'all hold ANY OTHER RAPPER to these standards??
  • bck145
    edited November 2016
    Options

Show me proof of ONE ghostwriter for Meek simpleton. Until stop gossiping and spreading slander like a female

Dreams Worth More Than Money was one of the best selling albums of last year but it was trash simpleton?

Do you see how you make posts that are clearly full of lies? This is why no one takes you seriously. You're literally posting to yourself most of the time

Since when did album sales amount to quality of music? Boy bands always do numbers too....I guess we should respect that ? ? Get the ? outta here with your weak ?

Listen to the album. It's hot trash

Beans....that's 1 for ya

Breaking down your cardboard arguement is too easy...do better
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is called being human smh

I don't understand what standard you ? are trying to hold Meek to

Why don't y'all hold ANY OTHER RAPPER to these standards??

Did you read the very next paragraph where I said that he and his rap peers are very much alike for the same reason?

I'll bold and italicize it for you.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? just be talking

Either way,

Feelings? This that serious to you?

I just corrected a false statement. You tried to play it like he can't go back home and is on the run. When he was in LA he did pods there, same as ATL, and MIA.

I get it though, you don't like the guy.

Actually I never said Tax can't go back home,
    I never called him a ? or anything negative..

I said "Tax left NYC after the Troy Ave situation and hasn't been on no tough talking ? since"..

In my opinion it's smart for him to chill out with the BK tough guy ? .. He needs to fall back and get money and maybe expand his brand and start interviewing actors and athletes as well as rappers.. ? is the interview dude beefing with rappers for anyway ??
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Since when did album sales amount to quality of music? Boy bands always do numbers too....I guess we should respect that ? ? Get the ? outta here with your weak ?

Listen to the album. It's hot trash

Beans....that's 1 for ya

Breaking down your cardboard arguement is too easy...do better

Album sales matter when you're a street rapper and you had almost no promotion for an album that came out a year after it was supposed to simpleton

I bought his album, your words have no effect on my opinion of it simpleton

Beans did not writer for Meek in any way, shape or form simpleton

Once again, please stop spreading lies