Singing "We shall overcome", toiling on the Democratic plantation

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of you idiots need to be purged. you know who you are.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    How is Legal Stop and Frisk NOT tremendously worse than "Illegal" stop and Frisk?

How is "illegal" stop and frisk working out for black folks?

How many settlements are being won off from "illegal" stop and frisk?

How many cops are being fired from "illegal" stop and frisk?

What will be the difference between "legal" doing it and doing it "illegal" when they are already doing it breh

I've been ? yo girl behind yo back and in front of you with no punishment, now you the husband/bf has given me permission to do so now...

Same thing eh??

Don't know.

But why don't we just make the situation infinitely worse by legalizing discrimination?

That's just one example by the way.

The way y'all talk, it's as if laws don't change anything at all.

Laws don't matter.

So I guess, we are essentially in the same position as when we had NO legal rights.... when we were legally property of White people.

I guess if I believed that, I wouldn't vote either.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Haha, Elizabeth Warren and Obama just unfollowed crooked Hillary on Twitter and deleted all their tweets!!

The other shoe is about to drop on this crooked cabal.

You too excited about trump pulling ahead for someone claiming to be neutral

I don't like Trump either.

I don't want to see crooked Hillary get rewarded for cheating to win the primary against Bernie Sanders, and not being prosecuted for destroying government property that was under subpoena.

I want to expose America to show the world how hypocritical this nation is. Electing Trump will cannibalize this country for its sins against black folks.

And I'll have a beer, sit back and watch the shitshow.
  • Peace_79
    Options
    I couldn't not vote...too much local ? on the line down here

thats fine..
    vote that then..
    ? thats gonna have an affect on ur day to day life like smokin ? and ? ..

BUT THESE TWO MUTHAFUCKAS!!?

That's what I'm saying...irdc who wins outa these two...not enough to vote for either at least. Somebody in here really asked what is hillary gonna do to make it better for all black people....like any president has ever made every person in a certain group's life better by doing anything....if your life doesn't get better in 4 years that's on you not the president.

You are making too much sense
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haha, Elizabeth Warren and Obama just unfollowed crooked Hillary on Twitter and deleted all their tweets!!

I don't want to see crooked Hillary get rewarded for cheating to win the primary against Bernie Sanders, and not being prosecuted for destroying government property that was under subpoena.

I want to expose America to show the world how hypocritical this nation is. Electing Trump will cannibalize this country for its sins against black folks.

From Canada or somewhere? ? say ? like this like somehow America can collapse and they can still be straight..living IN AMERICA. That's not how the collapse of society works b.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if u scared jus say u scared..

u ? dont want change..
    yall aint willin to take risks..
    which is why ull bever have ? either..

except hope..
    THATS one thing they do allow u to have. lol & smmfh
  • Stiff
    Options
    if u scared jus say u scared..

u ? dont want change..
    yall aint willin to take risks..
    which is why ull bever have ? either..

except hope..
    THATS one thing they do allow u to have. lol & smmfh

"have ? " like what
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Even the journalists are ? ? nowadays

Duh ? where you been

*Edit* didn't read

I agree with kat. This ? really showed how dumb and impressionable we (America) as a people are
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    The KKK endorses trump and been making robocalls on his behalf and put him on the cover of their newspaper. Idc who ? vote for in this election so long as it's painfully obvious who shouldn't win.

That would be crooked Hillary.

Is trump not crooked? I'm not understanding why I should think Hillary (or anybody else running, really) is worse than a candidate who unites the KKK and gets the hopes up of all racists. Bad, ok, but worse? *rolls eyes*

Damn, are hillary supports this emotional and illogical? Do i have to post this picture everytime? Or are you going to ignore it and respond with hyperboles?

YeRtlVWnC0o.jpg?fit=480%2C360
    Dont use your emotions.

Bruh...this picture is photoshop...

This picture is photoshop

This picture is not real
    This picture is false
    They photoshopped this picture. Stop posting it to prove a point

MOTHER ? HILLARY CLINTON..Bill Clinton...and hell George Clinton too until the election is over

but..that picture is photoshop.

TLDR:That picture is photoshop

EDIT: This picture is photoshop

Lmao it's not but OK keep believing that
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't Gotham city...trump wins this ? will have an affect on world economy and relations...

You ? calling for a white supremacist revolution by claiming to do nothing....? ...you aint got the answers
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is not about trump because the problem of black loyalty to the democrats will remain even after he loses this election
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    by the way trump just can't justmake anything he wants legal.
  • Peace_79
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    I still can't believe that ? just forgave HER for that crimes bill that ? the black community all up.

With heroin now THEY are doing a pilot program in a couple of states were if a junkie overdoses they will charge his/her dealer with murder and a mandatory minimum 20 year sentence, but they said specifically that they are not targeting the users (white people) just the dealers. Hillary is licking her chops about this ready to fill the plantation that is prison with blacks

Hmmm ....

When you said "HER" ...

Was that code for over 500 White, Black, and Latino, Republican and Democratic members of the Senate, House Representatives, Presidential Adminstration, and the majority of the entire American populous who voted for, endorsed, and voiced their support for the initiative?

Just trying to decode.

And when you said "THEY", were you referring to any specific people or known entities with any association to Hilary Clinton?

Or are we to just assume that every bad thing that anyone may have ever heard about ... is automatically a Hilary Clinton conspiracy.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need powerful black lobbyists to push a black agenda for criminal justice reform ,housing discrimination, etc.
  • Peace_79
    Options
    This ain't Gotham city...trump wins this ? will have an affect on world economy and relations...

You ? calling for a white supremacist revolution by claiming to do nothing....? ...you aint got the answers

NOPE.

All I care about is the "Black community".

Don't talk to me about "economy" and "world relations".
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    This is why people who don't really follow politics should not try to act all knowledgeable every four years.

Follow politics, economics, etc. or just sit down and shut up.

If you had followed politics, you wouldn't think that the Democratic party is as indifferent to blacks like the Republicans are supposed to be. (The Republicans are actually not indifferent, but positively hostile, but nevermind.)

For example, perhaps until recently, what was the single biggest civil rights issue that black elected officials, intellectuals and other elites did the most to promote or defend?

Without question, it was or is keeping affirmative action.

If it wasn't for the Democratics, affirmative action would be long gone. It is the party that has gone out of its way to defend AA.

Another issue: Enforcing anti-discrimination laws. Under Democratic presidents, there is vigorous enforcement of such laws. Under Republican presidents, enforcement lags. Hell, Republican presidents have been known to be ambivalent if not outright hostile towards anti-discrimination laws. This was one of the main charges against Clarence Thomas when he was nominated to the Supreme Court, that he did the bidding of Reagan administration officials in not vigorously enforcing civil rights laws.

I could on. More definitely needs to be done. But if the Democrats were anything like the Republicans, there is no doubt that blacks would be worse off. The Democratic Party has done far more for blacks in the past 6 decades than have Republicans.

• Stiff
    Options
    The KKK endorses trump and been making robocalls on his behalf and put him on the cover of their newspaper. Idc who ? vote for in this election so long as it's painfully obvious who shouldn't win.

Is trump not crooked? I'm not understanding why I should think Hillary (or anybody else running, really) is worse than a candidate who unites the KKK and gets the hopes up of all racists. Bad, ok, but worse? *rolls eyes*

Damn, are hillary supports this emotional and illogical? Do i have to post this picture everytime? Or are you going to ignore it and respond with hyperboles?

Dont use your emotions.

This picture is not real
    This picture is false

MOTHER ? HILLARY CLINTON..Bill Clinton...and hell George Clinton too until the election is over

You've obviously made up your mind so you're not going to read or believe the facts but,

Here's Snopes debunking it:

snopes.com/robert-byrd-kkk-photo/

The guy, Robert Byrd who was at one time the longest serving US senator, WAS absolutely a member of the ? but disavowed it by the 1950's and apologized and yada yada...the picture is fake and originated from a fake news site (Strange Cosmos). They took his head from a picture of his official senate photo and put it over some klansmen's body. Dude was definitely a racist who probably only worked to hide his racism for political expediency. The picture is photoshop.
  • Peace_79
    edited November 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Neither can Hilary.

But a Republican House Majority, Republican Senate Majority, and Republican Adminstration gives a Republican sitting President much MORE influence over the policies that get passed into Legislation.

This Presidential Election is a ? shoot; especially with the growing apathy among the black community.

Trump could win.

And have you checked the composition of Congress recently?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Tell them again!!?

oh wait..
    they already know this when they excuses Obama fir his ? ! smmfh
  • CapitalB
    Options
    This is why people who don't really follow politics should not try to act all knowledgeable every four years.

Follow politics, economics, etc. or just sit down and shut up.

If you had followed politics, you wouldn't think that the Democratic party is as indifferent to blacks like the Republicans are supposed to be. (The Republicans are actually not indifferent, but positively hostile, but nevermind.)

For example, perhaps until recently, what was the single biggest civil rights issue that black elected officials, intellectuals and other elites did the most to promote or defend?

Without question, it was or is keeping affirmative action.

If it wasn't for the Democratics, affirmative action would be long gone. It is the party that has gone out of its way to defend AA.

Another issue: Enforcing anti-discrimination laws. Under Democratic presidents, there is vigorous enforcement of such laws. Under Republican presidents, enforcement lags. Hell, Republican presidents have been known to be ambivalent if not outright hostile towards anti-discrimination laws. This was one of the main charges against Clarence Thomas when he was nominated to the Supreme Court, that he did the bidding of Reagan administration officials in not vigorously enforcing civil rights laws.

I could on. More definitely needs to be done. But if the Democrats were anything like the Republicans, there is no doubt that blacks would be worse off. The Democratic Party has done far more for blacks in the past 60 decades than have Republicans.

stopped reading..
    didnt AA benefit white ? or some ? a studied showed!!?

• desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats fine..
    vote that then..

That's what I'm saying...irdc who wins outa these two...not enough to vote for either at least. Somebody in here really asked what is hillary gonna do to make it better for all black people....like any president has ever made every person in a certain group's life better by doing anything....if your life doesn't get better in 4 years that's on you not the president.

I get where u coming from

but the next president will nominate supreme court judges, influence or veto legislation and move the economy, and set the tone for relationships with other countries

and he or she will be the face of a very large bureaucracy which basically controls almost every aspect of your life from schools to how/if you receive healthcare to tax rates to home land security to the food in our grocery stores

that said, while you can't blame the government for all your failures, it would be close to impossible to support an argument that decisions made by the government haven't heavily contributed to one's state of financial or material welfare at any point in time the last 100 years

and its not about choosing a president who will make the lives of individual blk ppl better.....its about having someone in the white house who has a plan to address inequality in this country, racial and otherwise....its about doing what we can to pressure the government into doing our will

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

thats fine..
    vote that then..

I get where u coming from

but the next president will nominate supreme court judges, influence or veto legislation and move the economy, and set the tone for relationships with other countries

and he or she will be the face of a very large bureaucracy which basically controls almost every aspect of your life from schools to how/if you receive healthcare to tax rates to home land security to the food in our grocery stores

that said, while you can't blame the government for all your failures, it would be close to impossible to support an argument that decisions made by the government haven't heavily contributed to one's state of financial or material welfare at any point in time the last 100 years

and its not about choosing a president who will make the lives of individual blk ppl better.....its about having someone in the white house who has a plan to address inequality in this country, racial and otherwise....its about doing what we can to pressure the government into doing our will

You just said it tho...I understand the Supreme Court judges and federal legislation and all that...it's important. but at the end of the day, whether the black community prospers or not is if WE make it happen.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

This.
  • CashmoneyDux
    edited November 2016
    Options

Dont use your emotions.

This picture is not real
    This picture is false

You've obviously made up your mind so you're not going to read or believe the facts but,

Here's Snopes debunking it:

snopes.com/robert-byrd-kkk-photo/

The guy, Robert Byrd who was at one time the longest serving US senator, WAS absolutely a member of the ? but disavowed it by the 1950's and apologized and yada yada...the picture is fake and originated from a fake news site (Strange Cosmos). They took his head from a picture of his official senate photo and put it over some klansmen's body. Dude was definitely a racist who probably only worked to hide his racism for political expediency. The picture is photoshop.

Im talking about Hillary kissing him I know the other picture is fake but he WAS in the ? and Hillary calls him her mentor.
This discussion has been closed.