The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody tell Aminu and to stop shooting for threes
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Portland got dusted. They dont have the size or scorers to really keep up with GS. If your getting out rebounded by GS that says alot.
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this season already. Where the College prospects thread fams?
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Pelicans doing AD a disservice
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Golden State has no post player when they get deeper in the playoffs against the San Antonio's, and Cleveland's that might come back to haunt them if they don't make a deal.

Casual fans don't realize how important Bogut was to that squad; I thought him getting hurt is what cost the Warriors the title last year.

Bogut a huge loss but barbosa ezeili and speights are big too...

Nah, Ian Clark can score and West/Speights is a wash

Nah speights shoots threes and really spaces it out. Baroda can shoot along with being so fast he a 1 man fast break. Clark is young and not proven so we gotta wait and see
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Pelicans doing AD a disservice

I hate this team. I can't take this anymore bruh.

How THE ? are we so ? ? Its like when any player comes here they turn garbage and have a -25 deducted from their overall attributes. @Tommy bilfiger didn't you say Etwuan Moore was a decent player?

Fam .....I ain't gonna caw caw in a minute. I lost my wings with this team. AD gonna leave us bruh.

He is lookin at his numbers in the 1st 4 games wit the pelicans he been solid in 3 out 4.Lol @ the bolded
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not looking good for Buddy if he's losing his ability to shoot the basketball on this level at 22 years old, how the hell do you regress that badly as a player in less than a year?
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not looking good for Buddy if he's losing his ability to shoot the basketball on this level at 22 years old, how the hell do you regress that badly as a player in less than a year?

Better athletes defending him
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ? matter >>> Solomon Hill's worth as a basketball player

18 pts on 5/9 shooting
    3/4 3pt
    2 stls
    6 rebounds
    4 assists

finished with a +7 rating

see question below

Tim Frazier is playing like a savvy vet he might eventually make Jrue Holiday expendable.

what channel do the games you be watching come on? I need to see these games for myself
  • AP21
    edited November 2016
    Options
    its a shame that @tommy bilfiger aint even a pelicans fan and is makes more sense with about his analysis and expectations about the team

the key to the game were the missed FTs, a couple of questionable subs (mainly Asik for Cunningham), and a couple of critical lapses in defensive rotations down the stretch.

other than that, they played a pretty decent game. its not like they got ran out the gym

Buddy is gonna be alright. They are trying to bring him along slowly. Dude probably feeling all the pressure coming in from college, winning all those awards and being regarded as the most NBA ready prospect. Didnt know they gave rings out after 4 games in the season.

SA 4-1
    Hou 2-2
    Mem 2-2
    Dal 0-3
    NO 0-4

*as of last night's games

they are 3.5 back of SA for the top spot in the southwest. not saying they are going to challenge SA for the division winner, so dont read too much into that. Just showing you that its still early. not time to hit the panic button.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    its a shame that @tommy bilfiger aint even a pelicans fan and is makes more sense with about his analysis and expectations about the team

the key to the game were the missed FTs, a couple of questionable subs (mainly Asik for Cunningham), and a couple of critical lapses in defensive rotations down the stretch.

other than that, they played a pretty decent game. its not like they got ran out the gym

Buddy is gonna be alright. They are trying to bring him along slowly. Dude probably feeling all the pressure coming in from college, winning all those awards and being regarded as the most NBA ready prospect. Didnt know they gave rings out after 4 games in the season.

SA 4-1
    Hou 2-2
    Mem 2-2
    Dal 0-3
    NO 0-4

they are 3.5 back of SA for the top spot in the southwest. not saying they are going to challenge SA for the division winner, so dont read too much into that. Just showing you that its still early. not time to hit the panic button.

Naw man it's time to hit that button
  • AP21
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »

SA 4-1
    Hou 2-2
    Mem 2-2
    Dal 0-3
    NO 0-4

Naw man it's time to hit that button

not you too Detcat...smh
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The pelicans will be fine
  • Beta
    Options
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad I didn't watch that Knicks game last night. Sounds like Thomas messed up again.

Noah needs more opportunities to get the ball in the basket. I always liked when teams would get their big man going in the first few minutes.

I miss Rolo's post game.
  • Beta
    Options
    Noah pretty much your point guard though
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any Knicks fans trying to avi bet for tonight?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should be an entertaining game tonight vs the knicks. Back to backs always tough but the squad gotta fight the fatigue.

Harden should have another beastly game.
  • Beta
    Options
    Stop Noah and you good. That's the Knicks' QB