The Official Hip Hop Podcasts & Interviews Thread

Options

Comments

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    At least there's a select few in here able to see clearly to weed out the nonsense

By that you mean only the ppl who you agree with or agree with you right???
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    Why is it only time ppl think what's being said is the truth is when it's some negative ? but if you respond to their negative ? with another point of view it's caping and stanning swear I've never got that logic like wtf so you saying the only truth that is real is when it's some negative ? but if you try and speak from the other point of view you stanning and caping??? ? done
    used those terms so much that don't even know what they mean anymore
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    It would be funny to see someone count up how many times he says "Im in the Wraith" during this podcast though. He mentions that ? alot lol
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    At least there's a select few in here able to see clearly to weed out the nonsense

I mean the people that aren't posting like they are delusional...who can think objectively about the matter

For example...your post where you said he cleared everything up...haha like how could anyone without an agenda feel that way after listening to the whole podcast with open ears
  • bck145
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    It would be funny to see someone count up how many times he says "Im in the Wraith" during this podcast though. He mentions that ? alot lol

It's a drinking game...but if I listened again I might fall asleep before it ends
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I mean the people that aren't posting like they are delusional...who can think objectively about the matter

camron.gif
  • bck145
    Options

camron.gif

Well we all know you ain't objective about the subject
  • sr_the_freshman
    edited November 2016
    Options

camron.gif

Who is we, wiglet?

You just got done saying Meek provided no proof of ghostwriters... with a mountain of reference track clips easily accessible on Youtube amongst other dumb ? .

You probably think they faked the moon landing as well with your remedial ass, but it's coo. Im'a chill and let these other ? finish slapping the dust off of you. Just log off after that.

And lol at me not being objective. EaD ? .
  • bck145
    Options

camron.gif

Who is we, wiglet?

You just got done saying Meek provided no proof of ghostwriters... with a mountain of reference track clips easily accessible on Youtube amongst other dumb ? .

You probably think they faked the moon landing as well with your remedial ass, but it's coo. Im'a chill and let these other ? finish slapping the dust off of you. Just log off after that.

Are you following along on this conversation? Obviously not because you way out in left with what you speak

Always asking people to log off when they proving you incompetent on a subject....how is that working out for you?
  • sr_the_freshman
    edited November 2016
    Options

camron.gif

Who is we, wiglet?

Are you following along on this conversation? Obviously not because you way out in left with what you speak

Always asking people to log off when they proving you incompetent on a subject....how is that working out for you?

Well~
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

This is one of the stupidest thing I've seen you post, and you post a lot of stupid ?

YOU MADE THE ACCUSATION SO THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU

MEEK PROVIDED PROOF

You're gossiping like a female just like I said before

SHOW ME PROOF OF MEEK USING GHOSTWRITERS

Until then stop embarrassing yourself
    Meek provided proof when? By saying no he didn't?

Ok, scrap.

Idris-Elba.gif
  • bck145
    Options

camron.gif

Who is we, wiglet?

This is one of the stupidest thing I've seen you post, and you post a lot of stupid ?

YOU MADE THE ACCUSATION SO THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU

MEEK PROVIDED PROOF

You're gossiping like a female just like I said before

SHOW ME PROOF OF MEEK USING GHOSTWRITERS

Until then stop embarrassing yourself
    Meek provided proof when? By saying no he didn't?

Ok, scrap.

Idris-Elba.gif

And all of that has nothing to do with reference tracks scrap.....
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How is this relevant to anything at all?

This is blatant hating smh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

How is this relevant to anything at all?

This is blatant hating smh

Bruh everything ain't that serious or a shot at somebody...sometimes it's just jokes. Calm your fandom down
  • GetoBoy
    Options

For example...your post where you said he cleared everything up...haha like how could anyone without an agenda feel that way after listening to the whole podcast with open ears

Has there been anybody that didn't agree with you that you thought could see clearly becuz it sounds to me the only ppl you think can see clearly are the ones you agree with.... If that's not an agenda idk what is
  • bck145
    edited November 2016
    Options

Has there been anybody that didn't agree with you that you thought could see clearly becuz it sounds to me the only ppl you think can see clearly are the ones you agree with.... If that's not an agenda idk what is

Sure...people in other threads don't agree with me and make good points....but in here? I'm still waiting for someone with an opposite view point to post something worthwhile

People could disagree with me all they want....but at least when you do bring something to the table...everything in here is just ?
  • GetoBoy
    Options

Sure...people in other threads don't agree with me and make good points....but in here? I'm still waiting for someone with an opposite view point to post something worthwhile

People could disagree with me all they want....but at least when you do bring something to the table...everything in here is just ?

Just becuz YOU don't agree don't make it ? .... You looked for certain things in the interview other ppl looked for others...I personally looked for

How'd the Drake thing start?? He answered
    How'd he feel bout back to back??? He answered
    How'd the Beans situation go?? He answered
    How'd this Game ? go and did you snitch?? He answered
    What's up with you and Nicki old ? and did you snitch?? He answered
    Why you always talking bout that damn rollie??? He answered
    Did you have anything to do with Beans getting snuffed??? He answered
    How you feel bout your Twitter fingers reputation??? He answered
    What are some of the things you gonna do different NOW??? He answered
    Why didn't you respond as soon as diss tracks drop??? He answered

I'm not saying the ? gave a perfect interview all across the board but he answered all the main things I wanted answered you talking bout him double talking bout the streets idgaf personally how he feel about the streets or you having a problem with him not rapping about other success than his rollies I do too but he answered why he does it ... Rather his answers are good enough for you or not he answered them so to say ppl not seeing clearly becuz his answers were good enough is you just either being a hater or just a ? that's always gonna find the negative
  • bck145
    edited November 2016
    Options

Just becuz YOU don't agree don't make it ? .... You looked for certain things in the interview other ppl looked for others...I personally looked for

I'm not saying the ? gave a perfect interview all across the board but he answered all the main things I wanted answered you talking bout him double talking bout the streets idgaf personally how he feel about the streets or you having a problem with him not rapping about other success than his rollies I do too but he answered why he does it ... Rather his answers are good enough for you or not he answered them so to say ppl not seeing clearly becuz his answers were good enough is you just either being a hater or just a ? that's always gonna find the negative

No no I think we both listened for the same things

And I never said he didn't answer the questions.....I talked about how he went about answering the questions

If your satisfied with a simple "no I didn't snitch" and a bunch of other nonsense for an answer then fine....but why defend it? As a person willing to give over an hour of their time...you should want more....that's part of tax stones problem too since he's not good at interviewing but coming away satisfied with what he said leads to people question you being a stan because you probably would have his back regardless of what he said...since he didn't really say much

And people aren't allowed to think it was corny for him to say he doesn't have time for diss tracks yet drops diss tracks?...and it seems like you already agree that the rollie thing is lame....so why would it seem to offend you when people call him out for it? We would call out other rappers for it....why is meek not allowed to be criticized for it?

When it comes to podcasts tax and meek both came away looking terrible
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2016
    Options

And I never said he didn't answer the questions.....I talked about how he went about answering the questions

If your satisfied with a simple "no I didn't snitch" and a bunch of other nonsense for an answer then fine....but why defend it? As a person willing to give over an hour of their time...you should want more....that's part of tax stones problem too since he's not good at interviewing but coming away satisfied with what he said leads to people question you being a stan because you probably would have his back regardless of what he said...since he didn't really say much

And people aren't allowed to think it was corny for him to say he doesn't have time for diss tracks yet drops diss tracks?...and it seems like you already agree that the rollie thing is lame....so why would it seem to offend you when people call him out for it? We would call out other rappers for it....why is meek not allowed to be criticized for it?

My problem ain't you calling him out my main problem is tryna call out ppl as caping or stanning for just be satisfied with what he had to say....

I mean how can you break down you didn't snitch?? How can you break down you don't like having to try and think of ways to make songs about other ? lives??? How deeper can you break down not being involved in Beans getting snuffed??? You want a play by play break down on things that really don't call for it....

Again I'm not saying the ? was a all time great interview but he pretty much answered all the stuff ppl wanted to know he mind have went about it in a round about way in a few cases but for the most part he answered all the things that's been going on with him lately from his side so to think just becuz ppl aren't being skeptical of every word and not needing a second by second account don't mean they being stans they just taking his answers as is....

? majority of you ? been believing every negative thing beans game or anybody else has said about him without one lick of proof but want meek to give elaborated details on everything??? Naw he clear up everything from my point of view and stanning or caping ain't got nothing to do with it
  • bck145
    Options

My problem ain't you calling him out my main problem is tryna call out ppl as caping or stanning for just be satisfied with what he had to say....

I mean how can you break down you didn't snitch?? How can you break down you don't like having to try and think of ways to make songs about other ? lives??? How deeper can you break down not being involved in Beans getting snuffed??? You want a play by play break down on things that really don't call for it....

Again I'm not saying the ? was a all time great interview but he pretty much answered all the stuff ppl wanted to know he mind have went about it in a round about way in a few cases but for the most part he answered all the things that's been going on with him lately from his side so to think just becuz ppl aren't being skeptical of every word and not needing a second by second account don't mean they being stans they just taking his answers as is....

? majority of you ? been believing every negative thing beans game or anybody else has said about him without one lick of proof but want meek to give elaborated details on everything??? Naw he clear up everything from my point of view and stanning or caping ain't got nothing to do with it

Well I never called anyone a stan directly....I'm saying why people would think that way

What I'm saying is why defend him if you yourself is saying he answered the questions in a round about way....I've listened to plenty of podcasts...lets take the real rick ross for example when asked tough questions..answered the question, stayed on topic, and gave thorough answers......I don't need play by play, I don't need to agree with the answers....but when I'm listening and thinking wtf is this guy talking about...that's a problem

We've all met or worked with people that like to toot their own horn and exaggerate everything...you have to give them the side ways eye and usually everyone can see past the act...that's exactly how Meek comes off...so if my ? radar is going off and it's clear as day, I'd like to know the reason why other people don't see it....no one has given me a legit reason...even you who is defending him is saying the rollie ? isnt cool and that he answered in a round about way....it sounds like you would of been satisfied with a strictly yes or no rapid fire interview
  • GetoBoy
    Options

Well I never called anyone a stan directly....I'm saying why people would think that way

What I'm saying is why defend him if you yourself is saying he answered the questions in a round about way....I've listened to plenty of podcasts...lets take the real rick ross for example when asked tough questions..answered the question, stayed on topic, and gave thorough answers......I don't need play by play, I don't need to agree with the answers....but when I'm listening and thinking wtf is this guy talking about...that's a problem

We've all met or worked with people that like to toot their own horn and exaggerate everything...you have to give them the side ways eye and usually everyone can see past the act...that's exactly how Meek comes off...so if my ? radar is going off and it's clear as day, I'd like to know the reason why other people don't see it....no one has given me a legit reason...even you who is defending him is saying the rollie ? isnt cool and that he answered in a round about way....it sounds like you would of been satisfied with a strictly yes or no rapid fire interview

Naw he didn't give yes or no answer he answered everything clearly if you don't believe that what did he not answer clearly enough I'm sure you won't find anything that's why I said it sounds like hate.... You might not like how he views things but that don't mean he not giving a thorough answer he answered all the important things (Drake, Game, Beans, SK, Nicki old ? , 50, Rollies, Back to back) thoroughly just becuz you don't share his view don't mean he ain't answer the question enough
  • bck145
    edited November 2016
    Options

Naw he didn't give yes or no answer he answered everything clearly if you don't believe that what did he not answer clearly enough I'm sure you won't find anything that's why I said it sounds like hate.... You might not like how he views things but that don't mean he not giving a thorough answer he answered all the important things (Drake, Game, Beans, SK, Nicki old ? , 50, Rollies, Back to back) thoroughly just becuz you don't share his view don't mean he ain't answer the question enough

He did not answer everything clearly....his answers were basically like "I ain't snitch, ? happened 3 months ago, I'm busy riding in my wraith and on my dirt bike in the trap" obviously that's not exactly what he said but close enough....if that kinda answer is good for you cool but I'm not rollin but you already said he answered in a round about way so how is that clear?

Just because a topic is brought up and he spoke on it doesn't mean he answered the question in a clear manner

As fair as views are concerned...I don't know what his views are...is it ? the streets or he ? with the streets. Is it ? the internet or he ? with the internet? Only view I know I don't agree with is...a rollie is my prize so that's what I rap about....if that's the case then he shouldn't be saying he makes music to give ppl chill bumps....am I not supposed to think that sounds like straight clown ? ?
  • GetoBoy
    Options

He did not answer everything clearly....his answers were basically like "I ain't snitch, ? happened 3 months ago, I'm busy riding in my wraith and on my dirt bike in the trap" obviously that's not exactly what he said but close enough....if that kinda answer is good for you cool but I'm not rollin but you already said he answered in a round about way so how is that clear?

Just because a topic is brought up and he spoke on it doesn't mean he answered the question in a clear manner

As fair as views are concerned...I don't know what his views are...is it ? the streets or he ? with the streets. Is it ? the internet or he ? with the internet? Only view I know I don't agree with is...a rollie is my prize so that's what I rap about....if that's the case then he shouldn't be saying he makes music to give ppl chill bumps....am I not supposed to think that sounds like straight clown ? ?

That's why I said you sounding like a hater becuz that ain't even close to how he answered but if that's what you heard it's clear you the one not being objective becuz he broke the whole game sk thing down just like everything else.... Sometimes you gotta do more then just hear ? you gotta actually listen becuz you end up sounding like the non objective one when you don't
  • BackUpOffMe100
    BackUpOffMe100 Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    When meek and rick dropped "imma boss" in 2011....? was wit it and he rapped in that same loud aggressive tone...all his songs Ben lit since...especially the "intro" on his first album....now all a ? sudden he screams all the time and he suck and this and that....name yall favlrite rapper that raps on a multitude of subjects....Fast forward...he got wit Nicki....? been ? riding Nicki since her inception....it was cool when Aubrey was slobbering all over her....now that meek bagged her she trash too?
    All this is off of meek providing facts that y'all savior Aubrey ain't who he cracked up to be....I remember game was the poster boy for bipolar ? /wave riding shenanigans (see "Ali bombaye" off Jesus piece he snatched meek whole style.....)
    Now his word is law around here?
    I'm not even gonna get into beanie sigel
    This ? got super exposed and knocked out for the matter and still ain't did ? but drop 3 sub par whispery diss tracks crying about being meek father
    Foh
  • BackUpOffMe100
    BackUpOffMe100 Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Options
    Son answered everything .....it was beanie with the fake Muslim/mentor/gossip ? nigha rhetoric on taxstone....and breakfast club
  • bck145
    edited November 2016
    Options
    When meek and rick dropped "imma boss" in 2011....? was wit it and he rapped in that same loud aggressive tone...all his songs Ben lit since...especially the "intro" on his first album....now all a ? sudden he screams all the time and he suck and this and that....name yall favlrite rapper that raps on a multitude of subjects....Fast forward...he got wit Nicki....? been ? riding Nicki since her inception....it was cool when Aubrey was slobbering all over her....now that meek bagged her she trash too?
    All this is off of meek providing facts that y'all savior Aubrey ain't who he cracked up to be....I remember game was the poster boy for bipolar ? /wave riding shenanigans (see "Ali bombaye" off Jesus piece he snatched meek whole style.....)
    Now his word is law around here?
    I'm not even gonna get into beanie sigel
    This ? got super exposed and knocked out for the matter and still ain't did ? but drop 3 sub par whispery diss tracks crying about being meek father
    Foh

People been ? about his voice since before he was mmg

The whole criticism of his music never changed....his whining yelling voice and lack of flow

You'd hope even with not being great at actual rapping that his ability to make quality music would grow as he did but that clearly hasn't happened