Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Anthony Cumia from Opie and Anthony.

He's a racist ? but funny.

I was a big ass O n A fan, but I had to leave Ant the ? alone after he got fired and when he called muthafuckas that lived in the projects "animals," after those pigs got bodied in B'klyn. The funny thing is (after being hella late to the game ) I just found out that Opie and Anthony couldn't stand each other. Considering the obvious disdain they had for each other I marvel that not they were able to put together what was arguably the greatest radio show ever, but they kept that ? together for 20 years. The Opie and Anthony Show should have ended after they got fired for that Sex for Sam ? .
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

I was a big ass O n A fan, but I had to leave Ant the ? alone after he got fire and when he called muthafuckas that lived in the projects "animals," after those pigs got bodied in B'klyn. The funny thing is (after being hella late to the game ) I just found out that Opie and Anthony couldn't stand each other. Considering the obvious disdain they had for each other I marvel that not they were able to put together what was arguably the greatest radio show ever, but they kept that ? together for 20 years. The Opie and Anthony Show should have ended after they got fired for that Sex for Sam ? .

None of them liked each other, Norton, Opie, and Ant.

And Ant just has a disdain for black people, man. Like a lot of Italians. Nick Dipaolo is almost as bad. I think Ant even posted on that site niggermania.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was a big ass O n A fan, but I had to leave Ant the ? alone after he got fire and when he called muthafuckas that lived in the projects "animals," after those pigs got bodied in B'klyn. The funny thing is (after being hella late to the game ) I just found out that Opie and Anthony couldn't stand each other. Considering the obvious disdain they had for each other I marvel that not they were able to put together what was arguably the greatest radio show ever, but they kept that ? together for 20 years. The Opie and Anthony Show should have ended after they got fired for that Sex for Sam ? .

None of them liked each other, Norton, Opie, and Ant.

And Ant just has a disdain for black people, man. Like a lot of Italians. Nick Dipaolo is almost as bad. I think Ant even posted on that site niggermania.

Thats why I thought it was dope how Patrice was always at Anthony and Nick Dipaolo's neck when they debated race.....I didn't know they didn't get along though. Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn was hilarious but some of those guys (like Dipaolo, etc were saying some really racist stuff)
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall some ? ass ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how have i not been tagged in this thread yet?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The world. Lets be honest here. Everybody hates ? . Even ? hate other ? .

Blacks are racist toward blacks?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    how have i not been tagged in this thread yet?

@CashmoneyDux
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    Goodfellas

Hey, you got a phone?

Two ? just stole my truck! You believe that ? , huh? You ? ' believe that...?
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    THE NEXT ? TO TALK DOWN ON 40's GETTIN KILT OK

? that still drink 40s wear loose wifebeaters and make breaks for potlucks.

@dupac
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Adidas

This one gon fly right over ? heads

I think Adidas was founded by 2 brothers that were Nazis.....one of the brothers founded Puma when they went their separate ways

damn wtf! I've worn both addidas and pumas in my lifetime. that's why cross colors , karl kani and fubu was necessary. we need a new black clothing line *cough* legit *cough*
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Always Sunny in Philadelphia

if I'm correct, I believe their pilot episode is titled

"The gang gets racist" lol

great pick... they have even done blackface on the show MULTIPLE times...but the show is so funny i never got mad
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    The world. Lets be honest here. Everybody hates ? . Even ? hate other ? .

Blacks are racist toward blacks?

It's called colorism...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    South Park takes liberties under the guise of satire.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a 40oz when your on the go or away from the crib.

But yea it would be weird to have 40s in you fridge at the crib.

I grab a 40 on occasion when im at work if the gas station dont have cans of something my flavor.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Adidas

This one gon fly right over ? heads

I think Adidas was founded by 2 brothers that were Nazis.....one of the brothers founded Puma when they went their separate ways

damn wtf! I've worn both addidas and pumas in my lifetime. that's why cross colors , karl kani and fubu was necessary. we need a new black clothing line *cough* legit *cough*

Karl Kani still make clothes black people don't support
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    starbucks and bagels
    with my watermelon an 40

Bruh, ? don't even drink 40s no more lol. 40s are the face tattoo of beverages, if you see a ? wit one, go somewhere else.

Fam, I'm livin in the extra hood, hood. I see cats buying 40's at Circle K all damned day.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    South Park takes liberties under the guise of satire.

They dgaf either they rip on every race
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    starbucks and bagels
    with my watermelon an 40

Bruh, ? don't even drink 40s no more lol. 40s are the face tattoo of beverages, if you see a ? wit one, go somewhere else.

Fam, I'm livin in the extra hood, hood. I see cats buying 40's at Circle K all damned day.

Them ? ride rims with no center caps and sell cloud locked iphones. Beware fam.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    starbucks and bagels
    with my watermelon an 40

Them ? ride surplus police cars and still sell ? . Beware fam.

^^^^ Fixed that for you.