Your favorite wack rapper doesnt give a ? about BLM: "If you do, you crazy as ? "

Options

Comments

• 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb ? . Not surprised at all tho. A ? with a tatted up face, who got his pockets ? for 2 decades, and did nothing about it would have his head shoved firmly up his own ass. How you a gangbanger??

We can't keep rating everything these rap ? say. They're ultimately paid to be white mans entertainment. I just want the music from these dudes. Dont need anything else. Keep the extra.

You can keep dat trash ass ? nugga
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nuggas all in dey feelings over dis wack ass nugga, lol........never ? wit dis ? nugga music he been garbage
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Not sure if he was serious or trolling the reporter cause he seemed annoyed by her
    I hope this was all out of context...

Hours after standing by his rant against the Black Lives Matter movement, Lil Wayne has apologized for the comments.

Wayne explained to TMZ that he was upset by host Lindsay Davis's line of questioning about his daughter. "When the reporter began asking me questions about my daughter being labeled a ? and a hoe, I got agitated," he said. "From there, there was no thought put into her questions and my responses."

He extended the following apology: "Apologies to anyone who was offended."

Davis asked Wayne if he would be offended if someone called his daughter a "? " or a "hoe," as he has called many women in his music. Later in the interview, Wayne rubbed many viewers the wrong way when he said he doesn't care about the Black Lives Matter movement and added that anyone who does is "crazy as ? ." "My life matter, especially to my ? ," he said.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same dude that said "beat the ? up like Emmet till"

didn't he have a chorus like whip it like a slavemaster
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can buy that he was trolling a reporter that was trying to grandstand about misogynist lyrics. He still a ? though
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where them Wayne stans that would nosign/wack you whenever you say something bad bout there ? ?
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy needs to put the lean down

His ass leaning all over the place with his answers..

Why would you diss a civil rights movement because you agitated about a question that has nothing to do with that?

Wayne you too old to not have a level head when it comes to the media..they will destroy you
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who listens to Wayne for social commentary? What does BLM stand for in this context? I see no problem with Wayne stating how he truly feels. We need to stop attacking people simply because they have a difference in opinion. He simply made it clear that he does not feel connected to anything that doesn't affect him, which is very understandable and the same way most people view life in general.

After viewing the clip, it did seem like Wayne was in his feelings about something, and took the argument somewhere else, kind of like he was arguing semantics. Showing the whole clip will provide more clarity.

SMH so much about this ? post is ? .

Firstly, you kno' ? are aware of ? when they say ? like 'why attack him for a difference in opinion'. Errrrrm, because his opinion is garbage, racist and dangerous. And WRONG.

Secondly, it doesn't matter if anyone listens to Wayne for social commentary because he was talkin', not rappin'

Thirdly, this bit is ridiculous. I think it's quite obvious why

An opinion in its purist form is neither right or wrong, it just is.

How can we move forward in progressive conversation or solutions if whenever someone says something that the masses don't agree with, they demonize them? Why not have a dialogue with the person and explain to them where you feel they was wrong at? People like Wayne can be valuable pieces for the black movement, so it is in our best interest to take this approach.

In this particular scene, Wayne was noticeably mad about something and more so trolling more than anything else. You just jumped on it like a media ? , instead of trying to understand context.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait now this ? was trolling the interviewer?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    This guy needs to put the lean down

His ass leaning all over the place with his answers..

Why would you diss a civil rights movement because you agitated about a question that has nothing to do with that?

Wayne you too old to not have a level head when it comes to the media..they will destroy you

Are we talking about this clip? What Civil Rights Movement did he diss? You couldn't possibly be referring to the TWITTER HASHTAG being hijacked by any and everyone.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said in the other thread, that "My life matter especially to my ? " line had my rollin all day LMFAOOOO
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where them Wayne stans that would nosign/wack you whenever you say something bad bout there ? ?

They in the Sean thread.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was dead serious because he said the same thing basically on undisputed with skip and shannon minus the ? black lives matter about racism doesn't exist few months ago.

? ?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Not sure if he was serious or trolling the reporter cause he seemed annoyed by her

Hours after standing by his rant against the Black Lives Matter movement, Lil Wayne has apologized for the comments.

Wayne explained to TMZ that he was upset by host Lindsay Davis's line of questioning about his daughter. "When the reporter began asking me questions about my daughter being labeled a ? and a hoe, I got agitated," he said. "From there, there was no thought put into her questions and my responses."

Davis asked Wayne if he would be offended if someone called his daughter a "? " or a "hoe," as he has called many women in his music. Later in the interview, Wayne rubbed many viewers the wrong way when he said he doesn't care about the Black Lives Matter movement and added that anyone who does is "crazy as ? ." "My life matter, especially to my ? ," he said.

vdinpm0d770q.gif

backtracking like a ?

Not really a backtrack its more of an explanation and adding context, see the play on "? ".... Still irresponsible, still dumb, still ? him for not just saying no comment instead of ? on a black movement.

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They gotta be doing this ? on purpose SMH
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are all the wayne stans? Let a thread drop in 5 minutes that Carter 5 is coming out tomorrow and the groupies would hop out the bushes with praise.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Considering That Soros is financing BLM and some Nigerian ? married to a transexual is the founder... I gotta side with Wayne on this.. the financiers always get their guys into the administration. This ? was undermined from the start.

My T-shirt's will read ? Yo Life U Dont Matter
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody should feel obliged to support BLM but he didnt have to ? on the people that do.
    Its probably going to end up making lots of people mad in a righteous ? way.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought most wayne stans were kids, so im guessing they're at school right now.

True. ? bcottons mom had to sign his permission slip to join the IC.