Mentally ill Mother Murders 17 Month Son Then Send Video of his dead body to Baby's Father

Options

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I don't now his mindframe but I've dealt with a crazy ? or two....

Just putting myself in his shoes for a moment, it's likely he's heard this type of ? or worse before a million times so his only responses when he did actually respond was some nonchalant whatever type ? ...
    after a while you get desensitized to the dramatics (which in turn leaves her only recourse to ratcheting up the drama to get attention).

However when it involves your child you can't take chances.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    I believe that alotta single blk women angry at their baby's father, sabotage their sons.

lol

what?

its true..
    iv seen it..

u love this ? ..
    probably had the child FOR the ? thinkin thats what u was suppose to do..
    ? leaves u wit this baby that looks jus like him.. acts jus like him and even have his mannerisms..

add to the fact u young and immature and probably came from poor parenting urself so no support system is in place..

yeh.. u takin that ? out on yo baby dads son..

why is this so hard to believe?!

i've seen it happen

but to suggest that there are a lot of blk single mothers are purposely sabotaging their sons as if its some epidemic is another thing
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe that alotta single blk women angry at their baby's father, sabotage their sons.

lol

what?

its true..
    iv seen it..

u love this ? ..
    ? leaves u wit this baby that looks jus like him.. acts jus like him and even have his mannerisms..

add to the fact u young and immature and probably came from poor parenting urself so no support system is in place..

i've seen it happen

but to suggest that a lot of blk single mothers are purposely sabotaging their sons is another thing

have u been to the hood lately!!?

also.. ge didnt say "all" he didnt even say "most" or "majority"

u think its an "isolated" event??
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

what?

its true..
    iv seen it..

u love this ? ..

i've seen it happen

but to suggest that there are a lot of blk single mothers are purposely sabotaging their sons as if its some epidemic is another thing

I have an issue with this word. But with that word removed, we could have an informative conversation about this.
  • desertrain10
    Options

lol

what?

its true..
    iv seen it..

u love this ? ..

i've seen it happen

but to suggest that a lot of blk single mothers are purposely sabotaging their sons is another thing

have u been to the hood lately!!?

also.. ge didnt say "all" he didnt even say "most" or "majority"

u think its an "isolated" event??

he said 'a lot' meaning a great deal

but yea I do believe there are some mothers out there that do it.... same as there are some fathers who sabotage their children out of jealousy, resentment, ain't shitness, etc

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One person is to blame for this ? : The crazy ass individual who smothered a baby and tried to smother a toddler. BOTH OF WHOME SHE GAVE BIRTH TOO.

Clearly the ? didn't think she was serious. CLEARLY. This CLEARLY ain't the first time she has threatened some off the wall ? like this, just actually did it this time. Ain't no 'But he should have...'. ? . Outta. Here. I want someone who said that he didn't seem to care to tell me what exactly makes you think that.
  • desertrain10
    Options

lol

what?

its true..
    iv seen it..

u love this ? ..

i've seen it happen

I have an issue with this word. But with that word removed, we could have an informative conversation about this.

ok

it happens, i don't think its always necessarily done consciously

i still wouldn't say a lot of single blk mothers are sabotaging their children, or rather their sons

and the statement suggests that daughters are somehow favored, which is the furthest thing from the truth I've personally observed. i mainly see sons cuddled, spoiled

also the statement suggests to me it's something innate within women, or rather blk women...maybe I'm just being overly sensitive though

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

what?

its true..
    iv seen it..

u love this ? ..

i've seen it happen

listen the man is correct stop trying to hide from the realness Alot of black women HATE THEIR children.

i've heard alot of ghetto rats say things like " you ain't ? lil ? you just like your daddy" or they call their daughters lil ? .
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all the mental illness ? . she don't deserve a trial and jail is too good for her. they can give me a pillow and lock me in the room with the ? and I will get justice for lil dude. y'all can ur tax dollars too cuz I wont charge a thing.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He must have thought she was joking..I don't give a damn, that's for her to explain to the cops. Mentally stable people don't joke about killing children..if she had done it before, then why is she in the position to do it again?

Yeah, she is ultimately guilty, but both parents failed that baby.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    smh whats ? up is I got them same type of messages when me and the bm split....actually had to show that ? in court

"come get this MF"
    "f both of ya'll ya'll dead to me"
    "didnt tell you I was pregnant and im drinking tonight"

problem is she was across state lines and police dont give a ? about no text message....so I couldnt do ? but stand on my feeling that she was doing her normal thing, and just saying whatever she could to get a reaction from me....

said all that to say I can see why the dude might not have just went crazy immediately....that wasnt her first time saying some ? like that

I couldnt imagine this tho smh

Only thing though is if she's done that even once why is that ? still with the kids? She wouldn't see no part of being a mother doing that ? once let alone enough for one to think "oh she just ? around again"
  • blackrain
    Options

lol

what?

Think of the "you look/act just like your daddy" negative ? ...it has truth to it. Single mothers may take their anger on the father out on the son or in the case of a daughter be jealous of her being younger and start calling her all sorts of ? and ? to ? her self esteem
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Many women hate their kids period. That spans color lines. It's sad because u made the choice to have them. That choice is usually made irrationally and full of emotion. Then when the child is born, the baby daddy is gone, and u have to deal with a situation u created yourself, u want to harm the kid or yourself. This ? is sad. Real sad. The dad lost a kid. The kid lost his life. The mom lost her freedom. But this is in no way isolated. Maybe not to this extreme, but mental, emotional, and physical abuse by a mom because of what the dad did happens every ? day
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? dgaf bout them kids and neither do I
  • blackrain
    Options
    Many women hate their kids period. That spans color lines. It's sad because u made the choice to have them. That choice is usually made irrationally and full of emotion. Then when the child is born, the baby daddy is gone, and u have to deal with a situation u created yourself, u want to harm the kid or yourself. This ? is sad. Real sad. The dad lost a kid. The kid lost his life. The mom lost her freedom. But this is in no way isolated. Maybe not to this extreme, but mental, emotional, and physical abuse by a mom because of what the dad did happens every ? day

According to your reactions you like 16 year olds though...trifling bastard
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what am I missing here? why are y'all blaming the dad? the article I read said she didn't have history of abuse so how could he know? its hard to take kids from their mom if she doesn't have a documented history.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what am I missing here? why are y'all blaming the dad? the article I read said she didn't have history of abuse so how could he know? its hard to take kids from their mom if she doesn't have a documented history.

She wrong but she did tell him to get his kids away from her cause she was gonna hurt them and he said he dgaf