HEY MALE CHRISTIANS, WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK ABOUT THIS PICTURE?

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
39879F1600000578-3866768-image-a-77_1477309876838.jpg

There is this competition in Brazil called miss ? ? . It's basically an ass competition. The lovely shapely contestants came together and made this picture for some reason.

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hmm on second thought...I don't like the picture. It looks too obviously fake. Can we get solo body shots?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what do they think? they're tempted like they're biologically supposed to be...

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Troll thread that serves no purpose
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Troll thread that serves no purpose

I'm just asking what y'all think brotha. Now tell me your thoughts.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven informed me that there is no sex in heaven.... or alcohol... or drugs

(Saw the tags and thought yall should know)
  • Dick_gregory
    Dick_gregory Members Posts: 59 ✭✭
    Options
    350px-Leonardo_da_Vinci_-_Last_Supper_(copy)_-_WGA12732.jpg

Look at this pic!!!

Its a game
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven informed me that there is no sex in heaven.... or alcohol... or drugs

Are you sure he wasn't talking about Hell?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lordhonka2 wrote: »
    Its a sexy depiction of someone else's artistic interpretation of the last supper.

Side note
    KNOW what I hate about the og version... why they all eating together at a table but everyone on the same side.

The game is on the TV.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Trust Zombie to have a discussion about ? men in a thread about beautiful naked women.

Shut the ? up white boy
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

Are you sure he wasn't talking about Hell?

Nope.

Apperantly Jesus can turn water into wine all day on earth but once we go to heaven we cant drink any peppermint schnapps with Sam Cooke

The miracle of turning water into wine goes far beyond the surface symbolism that you keep bringing up. His first miracle is much deeper than turning the water into wine. But you need the Holy Spirit to understand these things.

"His mother said to the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.”
    John 2:5

The statement of faith that Mary made is where we all need to start and end. Without following those instructions we will never be profitable for the King. Amen.

Therefore the question is @TheGOAT will you obey the LORD?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tobasco and a cold Corona, por favor

@Young_Chitlin
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again these ? ' white Brazilians with their blatant implementation of racism and white supremacy. How do you have the biggest population of black people outside of Africa and not at least three of those broads are black? ? is ? in America, but at we can say we make a legitimate attempt at holding the dominate society to task for their racist and white supremacist fuckery, however we, (meaning black people,) and the world are forever giving these racist and white supremacist Latino ? a pass on their racism.

But let these muthafuckas tell it, they"re not racist because their ? isn't institutionalized and they're not hanging muthafuckas from trees. Then you see ? like this, it really ? me off. The cold part about it is, if I'm down there I get the "American g.p. love," as soon as I open my mouth. But what about Alfonso'em? Don't shower me with love because of my nationality, but ? on my Afro Brazilian brothers. I like Brazil and I want to ? their ? , but I can't and I won't ignore their racist ? .