Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    ? OUT OF HERE WITH THIS ? GUYS ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS ? AND END UP STERILE OR EVEN WORSE ANY CHILDREN THEY DO CREATE AFTER THIS TAKING THIS ? WILL HAVE BIRTH DEFECTS

It's not that men aren't right to be leery of the side effects....you should be

but why should women be left to bear the lion share of the responsibility of contraception and all of the side effects that go along with it?

hopefully they come with something better in the not to distant future

BECAUSE NATURE.... childbirth and everything concerning it is your cross to bear men have other responsibilities

Nah ? ...who you impregnate is definitely something you should concern yourself with

lol you are missing the point.... the role of actually choosing to get pregnant and keeping the child is on the woman??? do you get what i am trying to say

since both men and women seem to experience the same side effects from hormonal bc

if your wife wanted to get off the pill for a while, hypothetically speaking, you wouldn't get it on for stint if she asked so yall could continue to have care free unprotected sex?

if its my wife, my pull out game Wyatt Earp
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    @desertrain10

My birth control is your mouth.

*double entendre*

lol

I'm not catching ? from you

*double entendre?*

lol

I'm clean, but nice rebuttal nonetheless.

on second thought, u probably are

make of that what you will
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? OUT OF HERE WITH THIS ? GUYS ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS ? AND END UP STERILE OR EVEN WORSE ANY CHILDREN THEY DO CREATE AFTER THIS TAKING THIS ? WILL HAVE BIRTH DEFECTS

but why should women be left to bear the lion share of the responsibility of contraception and all of the side effects that go along with it?

BECAUSE NATURE.... childbirth and everything concerning it is your cross to bear men have other responsibilities

Nah ? ...who you impregnate is definitely something you should concern yourself with

lol you are missing the point.... the role of actually choosing to get pregnant and keeping the child is on the woman??? do you get what i am trying to say

since both men and women seem to experience the same side effects from hormonal bc

if your wife wanted to get off the pill for a while, hypothetically speaking, you wouldn't get it on for stint if she asked so yall could continue to have care free unprotected sex?

NO MAN SHOULD TAKE THAT RISK, ESPECIALLY IF THEY DON'T ALREADY HAVE CHILDREN. I will just put on a rubber as it is right now my wife is not on the pill because i won't let her get on the pill.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Til they perfect that pill.....

tumblr_n1nmisjG6I1ryaiojo1_400.gif
  • zzombie
    edited November 2016
    Options
    AND i have stopped using those cheap ass Trojans or durex it's straight LELO HEX RUBBERS FOR ME
  • zzombie
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

They have not even perfected the female pill so they won't be perfecting this new male pill anytime soon if ever

and this ? sounds like a devious way to sterilize segments of the population watch these liberals and feminist start haggling the government for subsidized male birth control pill.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

They have not even perfected the female pill so they won't be perfecting this new male pill anytime soon if ever

and this ? sounds like a devious way to sterilize segments of the population watch these liberals and feminist start haggling the government for subsidized male birth control pill.

I got off the pill because of the side effects, wouldn't pressure/force anyone to take em knowing what I know

what's problematic is how the medical and science community has enthusiastically signed off on giving women the pill despite its imperfections, the glaring lack of research regarding the associated side effects

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read this ? on FB and 95% of the comments are from females complaining that they gotta deal with the side-effects and so should men etc... etc...

? is so ignorant.

Supposedly out of 100 -

Many of them suffered depression.
    1 dude killed himself.
    20 dudes quit the study due to side effects.
    4 babies were born.

The study was "aborted". And further side-effects were testosterone and estrogen fluctuations and some more ? .

But hey, as long as females take birth control, right ?

And men use condoms, but how many females out here using condoms ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    LOL this shouldn't even be an issue. Women have all kinds of options to prevent pregnancy. My ex went to the doctor and they put something up in her(forgot the name) and ? was cool for months. It was fast and easy. She did that because pills, shot, etc etc ? with her and she didn't trust that ? .

LOL I see right through this feminist thread. Too many issues with male birth control. LOL male birth control just sounds soooooo emasculating too smh. ? is just weird. This is like a woman's issue at the end of the day.
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Basically women mad cuz they willingly accepted some ? we wouldn't have even considered. And now they want credit for it
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

lol you are missing the point.... the role of actually choosing to get pregnant and keeping the child is on the woman. do you get what i am trying to say??? that's the way nature set things up

Choosing to get pregnant is solely on the woman? Unless she stole your sperm, nah that's a decision you mutually make by not pulling out and understanding that's a potential outcome of your actions. Women ain't getting pregnant by themselves. Somebody got to help them out with the other half of it
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    If I had to carry a child for 9 months, have a baby, and possibly have to raise the baby alone, I wouldn't give a ? whether the person I had sex with had to bear the burden of birth control. I'm popping that pill every damn night!

I am getting that good vasectomy though cause I ain't having no more kids. I actually raise my kids so I'm doing what I got to do to prevent it from happening.

See how well logic works!

This ? wants a cookie.
  • zzombie
    edited November 2016
    Options

lol you are missing the point.... the role of actually choosing to get pregnant and keeping the child is on the woman. do you get what i am trying to say??? that's the way nature set things up

Choosing to get pregnant is solely on the woman? Unless she stole your sperm, nah that's a decision you mutually make by not pulling out and understanding that's a potential outcome of your actions. Women ain't getting pregnant by themselves. Somebody got to help them out with the other half of it

Yes getting pregnant or not is on the women especially today because abortion is legal and the end of the day a man can always just leave you may not like it but it is what it is, which is why traditionally woman and society valued chastity and marriage especially among women
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options

Yes getting pregnant or not is on the women especially today because abortion is legal and the end of the day a man can always just leave you may not like it but it is what it is, which is why traditionally woman and society valued chastity and marriage especially among women

You're talking about staying pregnant, I'm talking the actual act of getting pregnant which a woman can't do by herself...so yeah it's still on you to decide who you ? raw and don't pull out with...so it ain't the brightest idea to advocate that it's not a man's responsibility in that area.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    LOL this shouldn't even be an issue. Women have all kinds of options to prevent pregnancy. My ex went to the doctor and they put something up in her(forgot the name) and ? was cool for months. It was fast and easy. She did that because pills, shot, etc etc ? with her and she didn't trust that ? .

LOL I see right through this feminist thread. Too many issues with male birth control. LOL male birth control just sounds soooooo emasculating too smh. ? is just weird. This is like a woman's issue at the end of the day.

And yall have the most effective one. Condoms. But scores of yall choose not to use it.
  • zzombie
    edited November 2016
    Options
    women hold the greater burden when it comes to sex because at the end of the day they have to carry that child for 9 months and take care of it afterwards no matter what. unless they totally abandon their kids they are stuck

men on the other had may die or simply want nothing to do with their bastard children. In the past intelligent women knew this and things such as marriage, virginity, chastity were important cultural values but today that ? is dead and feminist killed them. however they overlooked the important biological fact that they as women still have to carry the babies and will be stuck with raising them no matter what.

feminist tried to mitigate this problem by having anti-male family court laws but this has back fired and everyone is now suffering because of it.
  • zzombie
    Options

You're talking about staying pregnant, I'm talking the actual act of getting pregnant which a woman can't do by herself...so yeah it's still on you to decide who you ? raw and don't pull out with...so it ain't the brightest idea to advocate that it's not a man's responsibility in that area.

Then you are talking about something i was never talking about in the first place....smh like i said you are missing the point and ridiculously so because clearly women can't impregnate themselves.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women don't wear condoms..... never in all my years of ? have I ever seen a woman use 1. So nope no male birth control for me lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    testosterone suppression...

Hahahaha yeah ? right.

Yall go head if you want too.

? around and ? something up to the point that heavy leg exercises cant fix it.

Go head... Think you can grow a beard now...

yeh..
    thats the first thing i noticed and was like..

46894-Seinfeld-Im-outta-here-gif-6hjv.gif

sorry yall.. i love ? ..
    ? betta pop a pill..

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't take it. birth control ? up women's bodies too. Trying to stop recreation through chemicals is bound to be ? up.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    sound like anabolic steroid sides...? not new..
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @desertrain10

My birth control is your mouth.

*double entendre*

lol

I'm not catching ? from you

*double entendre?*

lol

I'm clean, but nice rebuttal nonetheless.

on second thought, u probably are

make of that what you will

dzlpt9sgjost.gif
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is there anything that isn't a "men vs women" scenario to you?
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rather just take the risk...

Not sure why men walk around scared to procreate.