•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black on black crime?? ??
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Commendable...

Like I said in the other thread, dudes disrespect women ONLY when they can get away with it.

If my female kin smack fire out you, take it and keep moving. All that body slamming women going to get you hurt...
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    How two dudes allow one man to beat both of them up?

no heart
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    How two dudes allow one man to beat both of them up?

there you have it @Kat they allowed it.

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would've killed them ? my sister come home crying. Based on what happened in the video
    tumblr_ny213qYtni1tq4of6o1_500.gif
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    Commendable...

Like I said in the other thread, dudes disrespect women ONLY when they can get away with it.

If my female kin smack fire out you, take it and keep moving. All that body slamming women going to get you hurt...

didnt watch the vid.. and i aint one of them dudes who think its cool to put hands on a female... but the bolded.. naw.. rather male or female, folks need to keep their hands to themselves. female family members arent excluded.. every man aint the same, nor possess the same temperament.

just because I MAY NOT react and meet force with force if a chick hit me.. dont mean the next man wont. Females shouldn't get a pass for hitting men, just because their women. They should keep their hands to themselves just like a man shouldn't be putting hands on a woman

for real this aint the 1800's Victorian era no ? aint gonna stand there and let a ? slap him in the face without reprisal. chivalry is limited in this day and age.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? have no honor
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does stuff like this have to be filmed.

More importantly why is worworld star still accepting things like this
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said naw they had my sister crying all night they getting the treatment

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He could have hurt them worse with head stomps, soccer kicks, punches to the head etc. if he wanted to. He mostly kept it to body punches.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf was that??? Even if they was wrong and they knew they couldnt throw hands wit that ? , go out swingin atleast, i woulda felt that ? took my manhood just curlin up and takin it ? that