Mentally ill Mother Murders 17 Month Son Then Send Video of his dead body to Baby's Father

Options

Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them messages ain't looking good for her at all. She knew exactly what she was doing. I really wish people would leave the kids out of these situations man.. they didn't ask to be here
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Let's not blame this on mental illness..people have this fairy tale illusion that parents..mothers...especially should automatically have this profound undeniable love for their progeny when it ain't so. ? might pretend but deep down we all Know the sacrifice having a child entails and many resent their kids for it...rationally and sanely so
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's not blame this on mental illness..people have this fairy the illusion that parents..mothers...especially should automatically gave this profound undeniable live for their progeny when it ain't so. ? might pretend but deep down we all Know the sacrifice s having a child entails and many resent their kids for it...rationally and sanely so

Try again..? all kinds of confusing.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's not blame this on mental illness..people have this fairy the illusion that parents..mothers...especially should automatically gave this profound undeniable live for their progeny when it ain't so. ? might pretend but deep down we all Know the sacrifice s having a child entails and many resent their kids for it...rationally and sanely so

Agreed. This is why mental illness gets a lot of negative attention. Many people who commit crimes are not mentally ill in that sense and it is overused as a defense which only hurts those that really are suffering from a mental disorder.

You are also right in that not all mothers feel an emotional bond with their children and society can't wrap their heads around that.

I don't know what was really going on in this horrible situation but I really wish people that don't want their kids would just walk away, it's like some of them would rather ? them and that I just can't understand. Too many people would have given anything to raise that baby she murdered in cold blood. smh
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 the inevitable
    w3uvluq672a5.png

News beat yall to it
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is coo-coo for cocoa puffs. RIP to that little boy.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I heard he got charged too?!??

Edit saw pico post rn
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    w3uvluq672a5.png

Honestly can't be sure this is fair... I mean I feel like he should have Known what kind of woman he had..but that's assuming...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    PPD is a real thing. More often than not, people see the train coming and either don't recognize what's going on, or fail to act for other reasons.

This too.

I really think the "crazy baby mama" phenomenon is some form of post partum depression that was left untreated.

Heard too many stories about chicks that just flip for no apparent reason as soon as they have a kid.

Nah. Its just ? ratchet ignorant ass entitled black ? that don't give a ? .

No excuses.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    w3uvluq672a5.png

Honestly can't be sure this is fair... I mean I feel like he should have Known what kind of woman he had..but that's assuming...

He knew what kind of mother she was. He'd posted pictures on facebook of her choking their son before
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lock both in jail until they rot
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "They'll blame you for leaving them with me lol"
    w3uvluq672a5.png

welp...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Can't believe you guys don't see the problem with this , when it's a guy they killed the kids and the woman knows, they get charged too. He could have done something . Instead of posting on facebook . He would had got custody of his kids easily
  • imma_stoner08
    imma_stoner08 Members Posts: 25
    Options
    Man this was all ? up she was a insecure stupid immature no love for her child as hoe it aint no way I could have hurt my child behind a ? and she so stupid he was working okay maybe he could have answered the phone but still this hoe has no remorse she should be under the cell and I don't think he should be charged at all he wasn't there that's her doing I hope the baby haunts her the rest of her life boi she done ran me hot
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Heres some of the messages that was going back and forth
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14922271_191312104656567_1658372038808216116_n.jpg?oh=ad5938d4768d386a15dc46634d06af72&oe=589FB8EE[/img]

[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14907234_1185169434884840_1022158903696415518_n.jpg?oh=439d1da74690cb8a624f0e1967b02a25&oe=5887A5DD[/img]

No jokes I had to stop reading this. I almost cried. This ain't got ? to do with black women. THAT ? is nuts and that ? ain't ? .

The only victims are the babies. They deserve better than this. I'm legit in hurt now.

Smh somehow you're still trying to find a way to blame the guy because she's a murderer

What could he have done differently??

You can clearly read in those texts, he's telling her to leave the kids alone and that he's going back to the house

Explain how he's at fault because she killed his son please
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    If you read those messages and still tryin' to blame dude, you're biased as ? .

Dude even said he was going to catch the last bus when this ? ? said "? your kids".

Oh stop..why didn't he call the cops? He has an entire transcript of evidence to present to them.

We all know you biased in these types of situations.

Nobody is arguing that she isn't ultimately at fault.

Smh this is exactly why I don't keep a lot of females around me

They do stupid dumb criminal ? and it's suddenly the fault of any man in the vicinity
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Damn, you might want to spoiler that.

Based on that message tho, it sounds like he's puttin' it out there ? Isn't that sort-of helping vindicate him ?

As ? up as it is, it makes it look like the ? ain't serious / that he tried letting people know she was abusing them.

Nah it makes it look like he knew she was capable of trying to harm those kids and instead of actually doing something he put it on FB

Again, SHE IS HARMING THE KIDS IN ALL OF THESE SITUATIONS

Why is the focus not on her?

What y'all don't realize is that whenever y'all make posts like this that remove accountability from a criminal female, you're basically saying that females are just tall irresponsible children, unfit to make adult decisions

This story is about a female that killed a baby

On top of that, what is it that you think he could have done anyway? You know how biased family courts are
  • xxCivicxx
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    It's also interesting that people say "he should've called the cops" like that ? would've guaranteed their safety.

Didn't they ? a mentally ill pregnant Black woman the other day when her family called the cops to go check on her ?

Better her than the babies..I'd have rolled those dice.

Your defense of this guy is disturbing.

See how females try and shame you into agreeing with their goofy thoughts smh

This story is about a female that killed a baby boy. Why are you trying to change the subject from the female murderer?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Lol..you're too much.

Yeah you're right, the cops would've went in blazing and killed everybody in the house so it was better to just do nothing except post some very disturbing photos to FB and pray she wasn't serious.

Sounds legit.

Once again, this story is about a female that killed a baby boy

Why can't you stay focused?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but I remember watching this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrHxPA9fNIE

The guy in the video is actually the infant's father. Not that it should matter. Nobody should allow a baby to be treated like that. I aint got no sympathy to muster up for this ? . They sit there and let their kids get hurt by these ? ass women. I dont care what happens to him and hopefully she gets shanked.

How is that video relevant at all to this situation besides as a tool for emotional manipulation?

How come instead of focusing on the criminal in this situation, you're talking about what the man should have done?

Do you think females are just tall children?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I should not have hit the spoiler. She would have to die. Flat out. If she sent him that ? he shoulda made a call to somebody( SORRY @Kat ? don't call the police) or hopped in a cab and dog walked that ? . I'm in my feelings right now cuz

But then YOU would be jail and the kids in the system, how does that help?

This already happened because of HER DECISION

He IS in jail because of a crime SHE COMMITTED

And you already said that he deserves that so what are you talking about?

This situation was a complete lose/lose for dude and you just proved that
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Lock both in jail until they rot

Why should the male be in jail?