Mentally ill Mother Murders 17 Month Son Then Send Video of his dead body to Baby's Father

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    I should not have hit the spoiler. She would have to die. Flat out. If she sent him that ? he shoulda made a call to somebody( SORRY @Kat ? don't call the police) or hopped in a cab and dog walked that ? . I'm in my feelings right now cuz

But then YOU would be jail and the kids in the system, how does that help?

This already happened because of HER DECISION

He IS in jail because of a crime SHE COMMITTED

And you already said that he deserves that so what are you talking about?

This situation was a complete lose/lose for dude and you just proved that

Where did I say he deserved to go to jail?

Not saying I don't necessarily find him culpable, but you won't find those words in any of my posts.

She is the muderer but he did nothing to protect his children. Nothing.

One call to authorities and this entire situation may have been avoided..him being charged would have definitely been avoided.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Damn, you might want to spoiler that.

Based on that message tho, it sounds like he's puttin' it out there ? Isn't that sort-of helping vindicate him ?

As ? up as it is, it makes it look like the ? ain't serious / that he tried letting people know she was abusing them.

Nah it makes it look like he knew she was capable of trying to harm those kids and instead of actually doing something he put it on FB

Again, SHE IS HARMING THE KIDS IN ALL OF THESE SITUATIONS

Why is the focus not on her?

What y'all don't realize is that whenever y'all make posts like this that remove accountability from a criminal female, you're basically saying that females are just tall irresponsible children, unfit to make adult decisions

This story is about a female that killed a baby

On top of that, what is it that you think he could have done anyway? You know how biased family courts are

You do realize more than one person can be responsible for something right? Father posting pics of her choking the baby on facebook...but he holds no responsibility for what ultimately happened? Nah...not on this one
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @blackrain, @kat -

What do you see his "leave them alone" or "I'll catch the last bus" as ?
  • Kat
    Options
    NOT enough.

This ? talking about killing your CHILDREN and he's talking about catching the last bus?? Ya'll tripping...he didn't want them kids.
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Lock both in jail until they rot

Why should the male be in jail?

Dude sent a text saying "I'm just not going to reply no more If you wanna to go to jail you know what to do" in response to someone telling him they're killing his kids. He is legally responsible for their safety and well being and didn't even call the police. That's at least child neglect. All he needed to do was attempt to prevent their deaths.

• 7figz
    Options
    NOT enough.

This ? talking about killing your CHILDREN and he's talking about catching the last bus?? Ya'll tripping...he didn't want them kids.

Stay on track wit' me...

She told dude to come over / come get his kids or else she was going to hurt 'em... and he said those 2 things.

So again - why do you think he said those things ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @blackrain, @kat -

He acted but that was too little too late. Why not act sooner instead of putting a pic on social media? If that was the extent of him trying to do something that's not much effort
  • 7figz
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »

Dude sent a text saying "I'm just not going to reply no more If you wanna to go to jail you know what to do" in response to someone telling him they're killing his kids. He is legally responsible for their safety and well being and didn't even call the police. That's at least child neglect. All he needed to do was attempt to prevent their deaths.

You never heard somebody say some ? like the bolded for 'reverse psychology' ? That's a serious question.
  • Kat
    Options
    It really doesn't matter what I say 7..you feel some type of way cause you got a ? baby mama so you gonna defend this dudes inaction to the death.

He did not react the way he should have in order to protect his children. He is negligent. Period.
  • 7figz
    Options
    @blackrain, @kat -

He acted but that was too little too late. Why not act sooner instead of putting a pic on social media? If that was the extent of him trying to do something that's not much effort

The picture was from months ago, so I ask the question again.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    w3uvluq672a5.png

I aint got ? on his gofundme, sorry
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOT enough.

Females are emotional and say wild ? literally all the time and you KNOW this

I've definitely had females say wild ? to try and get me to come over to their house, am I responsible for whatever they do because I chose not to go?? Am I supposed to call the cops every time they send wild ? to my phone?

It seems like what you're saying is that he's at fault because he didn't return her emotionally unstable energy by choosing not to argue with her through a phone. I'm not seeing what else he could have done besides tell her to leave the kids alone and that he's heading back to the house
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

So "leave them alone" and "I'm gonna catch the last bus" mean nothing to you huh?

Again, why are you not this focused on the actual murderer?
  • 7figz
    Options
    It really doesn't matter what I say 7..you feel some type of way cause you got a ? baby mama so you gonna defend this dudes inaction to the death.

He did not react the way he should have in order to protect his children. He is negligent. Period.

Sigh. It seems like you're thinking about my BM more than me. Put her aside for a minute, I'm being serious.

Everybody is mad that a kid died. Dude didn't do enough, in hindsight.

But I'm asking you what do you see those 2 statements as ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    w3uvluq672a5.png

Good Iman shumbert got those messages and didn't do ? .

Now having said that they should start charging women when thier live in bfs beat thier kids to ? death
  • Kat
    Options

So "leave them alone" and "I'm gonna catch the last bus" mean nothing to you huh?

We don't need to focus on her, we KNOW she guilty. These extenuating circumstances have come to light and they are disturbing. They should be focused on as well.

He failed his kids.
  • Kat
    Options
    NOT enough.

I've definitely had females say wild ? to try and get me to come over to their house, am I responsible for whatever they do because I chose not to go?? Am I supposed to call the cops every time they send wild ? to my phone?

It seems like what you're saying is that he's at fault because he didn't return her emotionally unstable energy by choosing not to argue with her through a phone. I'm not seeing what else he could have done besides tell her to leave the kids alone and that he's heading back to the house

Call the ? cops? Have a unit sent to the house? Stop acting stupid.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Damn, you might want to spoiler that.

Based on that message tho, it sounds like he's puttin' it out there ? Isn't that sort-of helping vindicate him ?

As ? up as it is, it makes it look like the ? ain't serious / that he tried letting people know she was abusing them.

Nah it makes it look like he knew she was capable of trying to harm those kids and instead of actually doing something he put it on FB

Again, SHE IS HARMING THE KIDS IN ALL OF THESE SITUATIONS

Why is the focus not on her?

What y'all don't realize is that whenever y'all make posts like this that remove accountability from a criminal female, you're basically saying that females are just tall irresponsible children, unfit to make adult decisions

This story is about a female that killed a baby

On top of that, what is it that you think he could have done anyway? You know how biased family courts are

You do realize more than one person can be responsible for something right? Father posting pics of her choking the baby on facebook...but he holds no responsibility for what ultimately happened? Nah...not on this one

By that logic, everyone who saw the pic is also responsible for her actions and should be prosecuted
  • 7figz
    Options
    NOT enough.

Not everybody calls cops. Like I said earlier, the cops killed that last woman but you don't want to hear that though.
  • Kat
    Options

Sigh. It seems like you're thinking about my BM more than me. Put her aside for a minute, I'm being serious.

Everybody is mad that a kid died. Dude didn't do enough, in hindsight.

But I'm asking you what do you see those 2 statements as ?

Because you make it obvious every time.

I see those statements as a half ass attempt to calm her down, but not near enough urgency as the situation required.
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your question that I quoted specifically referred to his role. No one is deflecting blame from her, we are just stating he could have done more as far as attempting to stop her. The two phrases you quoted don't mean much to me when he could have called the police and they could have arrived there much sooner than him.

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Lol..you're too much.

Yeah you're right, the cops would've went in blazing and killed everybody in the house so it was better to just do nothing except post some very disturbing photos to FB and pray she wasn't serious.

Sounds legit.

Once again, this story is about a female that killed a baby boy

Why can't you stay focused?
    its and open and shut case with her... she'll plead guilty and accept her sentence

The convo should naturally shift to dude...

I'm not saying he should or shouldn't be in jail I'm just saying ? that ? for allow ongoing abuse of his children, thats neglect.

He allow this to happen to his son on At Least 2 occasions
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14632844_1277579548940679_4558045983082251360_n.jpg?oh=d7210d397f829ca8f39522bbcdacf049&oe=58CFC250[/img]

Then he had an indifferent attitude about the threats on his life... he aint innocent
  • xxCivicxx
    edited November 2016
    Options
    NOT enough.

The same cops that shoot first and ask questions after?

You should already understand why black people don't have they type of faith in cops that you do
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Lol..you're too much.

Yeah you're right, the cops would've went in blazing and killed everybody in the house so it was better to just do nothing except post some very disturbing photos to FB and pray she wasn't serious.

Sounds legit.

Once again, this story is about a female that killed a baby boy

Why can't you stay focused?
    its and open and shut case with her... she'll plead guilty and accept her sentence

The convo should naturally shift to dude...

I'm not saying he should or shouldn't be in jail I'm just saying ? that ? for allow ongoing abuse of his children, thats neglect.

He allow this to happen to his son on At Least 2 occasions
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14632844_1277579548940679_4558045983082251360_n.jpg?oh=d7210d397f829ca8f39522bbcdacf049&oe=58CFC250[/img]

Then he had an indifferent attitude about the threats on his life... he aint innocent

Again by that logic everyone who saw the pic is responsible

How should he have handled the situation?
  • Kat
    Options
    NOT enough.

The same cops that shoot first and ask questions after?

You should already understand why black people don't have they type of faith in cops that you do

I'd rather run the risk of her getting shot then my babies dying at her hand. She asked for the cops to be in her life when she sent them texts.

So he's worried about HER getting shot but not the well being of his innocent children?

Stop trying so hard civic, bitter ass man.