The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crazy thing is trump doin rallies solo and like 3 or 4 a day cause he has to to keep it close while hilary out there senting the mf 1992 dream team obama michelle warren biden jay/beyonce lol that ? is funny reminds me of westbrook vs the warriors the other day you need more people !!
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at2iwcQNNlY

Published on Oct 22, 2016

I do not own this video. This video is owned by Bill Still
    Official Bill Still Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/bstill3
    All rights Reserved
    Thanks to Bill Still for use of Clips shown throughout
    Make sure to check out and subscribe to his channel!
    So he keeps providing you with quality content!

Hillary is afraid of the gallows if Trump wins. She was interviewed by Matt Lauer and went off in a tirade of cursing. Hillary said: " If that f - - - ing bastard wins, we all hang from nooses!" Camera's were not allowed to film the massive meltdown. But the staffers couldn't believe how horrible she was.
    Remember the Sept. 7 Commander-in-Chief Forum where Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton appeared separately but back-to-back for 30 minutes each?
    According to an email forwarded to us late last night, which originated from a Comcast email address, the technical crew for NBC which produced the event is now speaking out about what took place moments after Clinton walked off the set – a massive profanity-laced tirade aimed at NBC’s host, Matt Lauer.
    It turned out that Clinton had been fed all the questions for approval in advance of the forum.
    But then, after the approval, Matt Lauer had had a change of heart and he started his questioning with an unapproved line concerning Clinton’s use of an illegal private server for her sometimes classified, work-related emails.
    According to a Comcast official (the parent company of NBC Universal) who apparently was quoting those on the set:
    “When Matt posed the one legitimate question about the FBI investigation concerning her homemade server and the unsecured emails, we could see she was beginning to boil.”
    According to an NBC Associate Producer of the Forum, as soon as Clinton got off the set, she exploded.
    “Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and throw it at the face of her assistant, and the screaming started.”
    “She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her – she went kind of manic and didn't have any control over herself at that point.”
    “How these people work with this woman is amazing to me. She really didn't seem to care who heard any of it.”
    “You really had to see this to believe it. She came apart – literally unglued; she is the most foul-mouthed woman I’ve ever heard … and that voice at screech level … awful!”
    “She screamed she’d get that f…..ing Lauer fired for this.”
    Referring to Donald Trump, Clinton said:
    “If that f - - - ing bastard wins, we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished...and if I lose it’s all on your heads for ? this up.”
    So, Crooked Hillary fears the gallows, eh? Interesting.
    Her dozen or more aides were visibly disturbed and tried to calm her down when she started shaking uncontrollably, as she screamed to get an executive at Comcast the parent company of NBC Universal, on the phone. Then, two rather large aides grabbed her and helped her walk to her car.
    Matt Lauer was massively criticized for the rest of the week on air by the Clinton campaign and the rest of the MSM as having conducted:
    “an unfair and partisan attack on Clinton.”
    According to the email, calls were made to the New York Times, the Washington Post, Huffington Post and Twitter executives with orders to crush Matt Lauer.
    One staffer on the Clinton campaign told the NBC staff that they all fear Clinton’s wrath and uncontrollable outbursts, and one described Hillary as “an egotistical psychopath.”
    Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is in their presence, no footage is available.
    Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna:
    “I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f - - - ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f - - - to work janitoring this mess - do I make myself clear?”
    A female NBC executive said that Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more. The executive continued:
    “It was the most awful and terrible...and racist display – such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone, and I will never forget it.
    “That woman should never see the inside of the oval office I can tell you that. She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone – she was out of control.”
    Why did Lauer ask his rogue question? According to sources close to Lauer, because:
    “… the American people deserve an answer from the former Secretary of State.”
    election, results
    election, news
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump was rushed off stage in Nevada rally.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? on CNN lol.. seriously..

In before it was an inside job to Trump up his "readyness"

or.... smh they aint bust they guns
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    Lol trump set that up he gave that wtf goin on look paused then bounced
  • playmaker88
    Options
    tim kaines bus was in a minor accident
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    lmao the missles
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So lemme get this straight......

He is threatened, and rushed off stage, but then comes BACK on stage before an investigation to determine if the suspect was or wasn't working alone....?

Come on no way I believe this is real.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He is threatened, and rushed off stage, but then comes BACK on stage before an investigation to determine if the suspect was or wasn't working alone....?

Didnt see the vid but Ted Roosevelt once gave a speech after getting shot, bullet still in the shoulder n ?
  • playmaker88
    Options

who knows whats what.. but if it was or wasnt.. it was about the optics.. "of a leader who stands in the pocket"
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Didnt see the vid but Ted Roosevelt once gave a speech after getting shot, bullet still in the shoulder n ?

That's gangster.

who knows whats what.. but if it was or wasnt.. it was about the optics.. "of a leader who stands in the pocket"

I agree.

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    Trump Gov George Wallace status.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    It was some ? .. they need to arrest the person who made up that lie.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It definitely looks like he got what we wanted out of the incident ...

Nobody said it was going to be easy for us,” he said.

“But we will never be stopped — never, ever be stopped.”
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hillary is Not Good for Black America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gL_n8ySlrU

Polls Show African American Vote for Donald Trump is Double Mitt Romney’s Vote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwuSgxgtgqE
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Black guys counting my money! I hate it.The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day"- Donald Trump
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " African mercenaries are killing protesters" - Hillary Clinton

Leads to the ethnic cleansing of Black and dark skinned libyans in Libya by rebels armed by the gov. Causes the city of Tahwerga to be a ghost town.

• Peace_79
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    Hillary is Not Good for Black America

This is a BELIEF...

Lord Ether wrote: »

Polls Show African American Vote for Donald Trump is Double Mitt Romney’s Vote

The is a FACT, based on that BELIEF.

Lol @ the implication that Donald Trump would be "good" for ANYONE in America.

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Rudy Guliani as FBI director is worse for black people.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nevada-early-vote_us_581d5e39e4b0e80b02ca43d0
    Nevada’s Early Vote Ends With Massive Democratic Surge

“Looks like Trump got his wall after all. A wall of beautiful voters.”

Friday marked the end of early voting in the battleground state of Nevada, and the final returns brought decidedly good news for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Registered Democrats turned out in force in Nevada’s largest counties, providing Clinton a critical boost in a state where polling aggregates show the former secretary of state and GOP nominee Donald Trump within a few points of one another.

Over 57,000 votes were cast in populous Clark County, a single-day record that propelled Democrats to a statewide ballot edge on par with results at the same point in 2012, when President Barack Obama won Nevada by nearly 7 points.

Turnout was strong throughout the day, and election officials pledged to keep polling places open as long as there were voters in line. At 9pm, hundreds were still waiting to vote at a Mexican supermarket in Las Vegas.

“Looks like Trump got his wall after all. A wall of beautiful voters,” wrote Yvanna Cancela of the local Culinary Union, which has played a key role in Democrats’ get-out-the-vote operations this year. That union also represents the workers who recently voted to organize Trump International hotel on the Vegas strip.

Democrats also overtook Republicans in Nevada’s second largest county, surrounding Reno, which has historically been closely contested.

“If you have a panic button GOP, find it,” tweeted Jon Ralston, a veteran political reporter in the state. “Trump is dead.”

Returns in Nevada and several other states with early voting ― including Florida, Colorado, Georgia and Arizona ― have shown large turnout increases among Latino voters. In Florida, as of Friday, Latino in-person voting was up over 150 percent from the same time in 2012.

Trump has a rally in Reno planned for Saturday evening, though The New York Times reported that “strategists in both parties were somewhat puzzled by the trip” since early voting has already ended.

Winning there may simply be essential for Trump. If Clinton takes Nevada, she could lose all of the other current swing states ― Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa, Arizona and Georgia ― and still win the presidency, assuming the non-battleground states do not shift.

Dancing.gif
  • Peace_79
    Options
    Chris Christie as Attorney General is worse for black people.

Speaking of vengeful politicians with horrible character flaws.

Speaking of ACTUAL criminal investigations.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jersey-gov-chris-christie-criminal-investigation/story?id=28753740

pmphmy8phdx7.jpg
  • Peace_79
    Options
    What a surprise ...

hdep3lgv8jaw.png