T.I. Calls Out Lil Wayne, Tells Him To Stop The Buffoonery and Coonery

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

troubleman31 @liltunechi This is my son & daughter showing me this for the first time & asking me what you mean? I'm at a complete loss of words here. Wayne I've known you over a decade. Our daughters grew up together practically. Reginae' spent countless times at my house with Niq-Niq when you were in prison & you extended my daughter the same courtesy when I was in the same position. Our relationship outside of music is what makes me sensitive to your disposition. I KNOW you wired a bit different than most other responsible adults, but still ? U TRIPPING!!!! I don't know what you goin thru,or what you are attempting to avoid but this ? is absolutely unacceptable!!!! You're disrespecting yourself,bringing shame on your family name & tarnishing your legacy. You have children (including mines prior to now) that have looked up to you. You have sons & a daughter that depend upon your leadership. Bro if you don't stand for something out here,all the money,jewelry,cars,mansions bandannas & hit records don't mean ? !!!! Our people are being oppressed!!! We are being hunted,captured & slaughtered out here daily!!! You have to get outta that bubble that you've been living in & get out here & educate yourself on what's going on around US!!! I'm always here to share whatever knowledge or understanding I may have to assist your growth & development,but u MUST STOP this buffoonery & coonin' you out here doin. You looking like somebody who has something to gain or lose by pretending like it's not as bad as BLM making it seem & you're not aware of an issue that needs to be addressed. That's what would be considered "Uncle Tom ? ".... I know U,YOURE BETTER THAN THIS!!!!! I've been proud to call myself a fan & a friend of Lil Wayne ,but if that must end in order to stand up for those who can't do it for themselves...So be it. If you're not prepared for a question in an interview,say No Comment Bro. But stop embarrassing yourself & everyone out here who's been supporting you. There is no middle ground. Oppression knows no neutral party,either you're part of the oppressed,or you with the oppressor. There is no such thing as oppression not affecting you. It's #USorELSE out here

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea this needed to b public , his closer friends may have tried talking to him in person about various issues but it hasn't worked, when I saw the interview clip first thing I thought of was how irrational Wayne was acting to people n how he was on syrup in that doc, n him throwing the jacket at tez later in the day lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Yea this needed to b public , his closer friends may have tried talking to him in person about various issues but it hasn't worked, when I saw the interview clip first thing I thought of was how irrational Wayne was acting to people n how he was on syrup in that doc, n him throwing the jacket at tez later in the day lol

Yeah he heavy back on that syrup but seems like he's doing othershit now too.
  • joshrock
    joshrock Members Posts: 239 ✭✭
    Options

Dead at Wayne responding with a TLDR gif. Would go down as the funniest Twitter/IG rapper beef response ever on the first shot. Fingers crossed.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TIP is absolutely correct in his statement

I just dont agree with how he addresses Wayne...

Me personally I would have had that convo in person behind closed doors

Why, wayne did the ? ? for the world to see so he should be addressed publicly for all to see. Everyone should be held accountable
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I wonder what he meant when he said that he was wired a bit different than most responsible adults

Oh damn I thought u meant tip
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where was all this outrage when he said the Emmett Till line dropped? Wayne stans and rappers like T.I. let that ? slide. But out of nowhere ? randomly mad at Wayne because it's cool again to be an activist? ? outta here.

Wayne been cooning for over a decade now.