Aye Y'all Know Hillary Clinton is Trash Right?

Options
Stiff
Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
? Donald Trump for a minute. He a whole 'nother discussion and he's OBVIOUSLY trash and that SHOULD be unanimous among the IC. But let's talk about Hillary Clinton. I kinda have to vent so sorry for the titangraph.

This thread was specifically inspired by @Peace_79 , @playmaker88 @JJ_Evans @Swiffness! @manofmorehouse among others

We can sit up here and act like all politicians ain't ? all day. We can say all politicians lie. We can say all politicians are corrupt. We can say that all politicians got dirt on their hands. But every once in a while..a politician comes around that breaks the mold. Takes dirt and corruption to the next level. I'm talking global. Hillary Clinton is that politician.

Every politician doesn't have a "non-profit" foundation that receives tax-free "donations" from foreign governments and private corporations. I'm not even going to go into detail about the fuckery that was pulled in Haiti by the Clinton Foundation. But if you care about "facts" and "being reasonable" Then take a look at just a couple of articles regarding how they operated in Haiti and reach your own conclusions

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37826098
http://nypost.com/2016/11/05/the-clinton-foundations-off-the-books-20-million-mystery/

It's clear to me that the foundation was set up as a way to handle quid pro quos for their allies under the guise of philanthropy. Does that mean the charity NEVER benefits anybody? I wouldn't say all that. They have to do SOME good or else their cover will be blown. But to me it's obvious the Clintons used their influence in government to profit in ways that are obviously unethical, create substantial conflicts of interest, and are possibly illegal (see the spoiler below for a snippet from the BBC article which provides just one of many specific examples)
The foundation, working with the Clinton State Department, helped arrange a US-subsidised deal with the Haitian government to build the $300m factory complex in 2012.
Several hundred farmers were evicted from their land to make way for the 600-acre manufacturing site, which produces clothes for retailers such as Old Navy, Walmart and Target.
South Korean textile giant Sae-A Trading Co, which is the main employer at the facility, subsequently donated between $50,000 to $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation.
Mr Clinton declared 100,000 jobs would be created "in short order".
But the Caracol Industrial Park has created only 8,000 jobs.

Moving on, let's talk about her foreign policy. We hear alot about how Trump would be dangerous and he's temperamentally unfit to be commander-in-chief. I'm totally in agreement. But are we really going to sleep on how dangerous of a warmonger Hillary is? Foreign policy wise, Hillary Clinton is undeniably a neocon. She believes in solid interventionism to advance American corporate interests no matter the human cost. Look at Libya. Look at her support of the Iraq war. The most alarming thing to me she has said, which has gotten very little attention, is her desire to establish a no-fly-zone over Syria in the midst of the Syrian Civil War. Do people not realize what that means? Russia is currently conducting air missions over Syria. A no-fly zone means that if Russia continues with its air missions, we start shooting down Russian planes. War with Russia..because of some ? in Syria. War with Russia ain't like war with Iraq. Oh you in college to get a IT degree because you want to be a ..? all that you're drafted now. Here's a gun now go serve these rich white people your country. I'm good on that b.

Now let's talk about whose interests a Hillary Clinton presidency would serve. Now we can sit up and act like her receiving quarter million dollar payments for "speeches" from Wall Street firms will have no effect on her policy positions. We can act like wall street firms gave her the money because she's an enthralling and captivating speaker that can rejuvenate the spirit of any audience. We could pretend those things but we're not idiots are we? She got that money because they know she has THEIR interests at heart. They know she's not going to clamp down for reforms despite their practices leading to the worst recession since the Great Depression. She's not going to push for prosecutions of bank executives. Hillary has their backs. They know this. THAT's why they pay her millions of dollars. And that's great for them that they have their candidate. But I'm not on Wall Street. I think we should take steps to avoid having active incentives to crash the economy ..but hey that's just me. I want a candidate that's going to do more than go to Wall street and say "cut it out" (that's literally what she said that she did before the the economy crashed in 2008). With all of that money she received that's who she's beholden to.

I could go on but I think that's a good start. I'm PROBABLY voting for her on Tuesday(may ? have mercy on my soul)..but only because I genuinely think Donald Trump poses an existential threat to our entire way of life (and I'm not exaggerating or trying to fear monger or be overly dramatic) and she's the only person in a position to beat him right now. But I'll be DAMNED if I sit up here like some of y'all and act enthusiastic about that ? . She is trash and I want y'all to admit that. More trash than average. Trash for Black people. Trash for America as a whole (besides Wall Street and her corporate allies). TRASH. If I'm overestimating y'all support for her I truly apologize but I just really want y'all to acknowledge how trash she is.

DISCLAIMER:If I called you out by name and you say "didn't read" or any variation of said expression including through the posting of GIFS it will be accepted as your acknowledgement that Hillary is trash.

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We know this issue is as trash as she is....we d rather see her as President over Trump

That's my line of thinking as well..but some of these ? act like they really love her though..I'm just tryna keep things in perspective here
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I dont fan politicians. one is going to take us in a forward moving direction the other is not... i didnt get to read it yet but ill get around to it.

• eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I look at it as I'm voting against Trump rather than voting for Hillary.

But we do have two ? choices this election.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    We know this issue is as trash as she is....we d rather see her as President over Trump

That's my line of thinking as well..but some of these ? act like they really love her though..I'm just tryna keep things in perspective here

I've said countless times that my main goal is to keep Donald Trump's racist ass from becoming the next President and that I wasn't in love with Hillary. If you choose to keep ignoring that part of my posts, I don't know what to tell you.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The OP is being 100% real about the situation. He acknowledges she's trash and is being honest about his reasons for voting for her. It's these lost ? that really believe that she's good is the problem.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont fan politicians. one is going to take us in a forward moving direction the other is not... i didnt get to read it yet but ill get around to it.

She wont. Best case scenario if this ? keeps it lateral but i wouldnt place a bet on it.
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2016
    Options
    do her policies reflect the narrative....
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I use to admire Bill and Hillary like most Black people but let's face it we have been bamboozled. They're nothing more than a bunch of Grifters. Bill has been a Globalist from the jump. I just learned about the Telecommunications Act of 1996 signed by Bill Clinton. This act destroyed completions for local and long distance phone service as well as local radio and is probably the reason why music sucks so much today. I just recently started to listen to 60s and 70s Soul music thanks to the Music Choice streaming service on Comcast and as great as Michael Jackson and Prince are those songs from the 60s and 70s completely bodies them both!! They had hits for days! But not anymore. Today we don't have groups like Earth Wind and Fire or the Dells, or the Temptations, or the Four Tops etc..
    And we can all thank Bill Clinton for that.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    If you can find post where i pledge some undying love for Hillary go get the tape.. till then stop with the bs
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Why was this thread closed?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    There are multiple Political/Election threads in here , you can post your article in the sticky or other or I will merge all of them.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    fine , your thread is reopen , ? got me feelin like comey outchea.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's 2016 and we still talking about the same ? that they was talking about way back when. If that don't show you that voting is useless for black folk then I don't know what will. But hey at least Hillary keeps hot sauce in her bag I guess we got that going for us
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw this for 1st time today

http://youtu.be/gdBkZmzOfFc
    Had me laughin & smh
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with you
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    ? Donald Trump for a minute. He a whole 'nother discussion and he's OBVIOUSLY trash and that SHOULD be unanimous among the IC. But let's talk about Hillary Clinton. I kinda have to vent so sorry for the titangraph.

This thread was specifically inspired by @Peace_79 , @playmaker88 @JJ_Evans @Swiffness! @manofmorehouse among others

We can sit up here and act like all politicians ain't ? all day. We can say all politicians lie. We can say all politicians are corrupt. We can say that all politicians got dirt on their hands. But every once in a while..a politician comes around that breaks the mold. Takes dirt and corruption to the next level. I'm talking global. Hillary Clinton is that politician.

Every politician doesn't have a "non-profit" foundation that receives tax-free "donations" from foreign governments and private corporations. I'm not even going to go into detail about the fuckery that was pulled in Haiti by the Clinton Foundation. But if you care about "facts" and "being reasonable" Then take a look at just a couple of articles regarding how they operated in Haiti and reach your own conclusions

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37826098
    http://nypost.com/2016/11/05/the-clinton-foundations-off-the-books-20-million-mystery/

It's clear to me that the foundation was set up as a way to handle quid pro quos for their allies under the guise of philanthropy. Does that mean the charity NEVER benefits anybody? I wouldn't say all that. They have to do SOME good or else their cover will be blown. But to me it's obvious the Clintons used their influence in government to profit in ways that are obviously unethical, create substantial conflicts of interest, and are possibly illegal (see the spoiler below for a snippet from the BBC article which provides just one of many specific examples)
    The foundation, working with the Clinton State Department, helped arrange a US-subsidised deal with the Haitian government to build the $300m factory complex in 2012.
    Several hundred farmers were evicted from their land to make way for the 600-acre manufacturing site, which produces clothes for retailers such as Old Navy, Walmart and Target.
    South Korean textile giant Sae-A Trading Co, which is the main employer at the facility, subsequently donated between $50,000 to $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation.
    Mr Clinton declared 100,000 jobs would be created "in short order".
    But the Caracol Industrial Park has created only 8,000 jobs.

Moving on, let's talk about her foreign policy. We hear alot about how Trump would be dangerous and he's temperamentally unfit to be commander-in-chief. I'm totally in agreement. But are we really going to sleep on how dangerous of a warmonger Hillary is? Foreign policy wise, Hillary Clinton is undeniably a neocon. She believes in solid interventionism to advance American corporate interests no matter the human cost. Look at Libya. Look at her support of the Iraq war. The most alarming thing to me she has said, which has gotten very little attention, is her desire to establish a no-fly-zone over Syria in the midst of the Syrian Civil War. Do people not realize what that means? Russia is currently conducting air missions over Syria. A no-fly zone means that if Russia continues with its air missions, we start shooting down Russian planes. War with Russia..because of some ? in Syria. War with Russia ain't like war with Iraq. Oh you in college to get a IT degree because you want to be a ..? all that you're drafted now. Here's a gun now go serve these rich white people your country. I'm good on that b.

Now let's talk about whose interests a Hillary Clinton presidency would serve. Now we can sit up and act like her receiving quarter million dollar payments for "speeches" from Wall Street firms will have no effect on her policy positions. We can act like wall street firms gave her the money because she's an enthralling and captivating speaker that can rejuvenate the spirit of any audience. We could pretend those things but we're not idiots are we? She got that money because they know she has THEIR interests at heart. They know she's not going to clamp down for reforms despite their practices leading to the worst recession since the Great Depression. She's not going to push for prosecutions of bank executives. Hillary has their backs. They know this. THAT's why they pay her millions of dollars. And that's great for them that they have their candidate. But I'm not on Wall Street. I think we should take steps to avoid having active incentives to crash the economy ..but hey that's just me. I want a candidate that's going to do more than go to Wall street and say "cut it out" (that's literally what she said that she did before the the economy crashed in 2008). With all of that money she received that's who she's beholden to.

I could go on but I think that's a good start. I'm PROBABLY voting for her on Tuesday(may ? have mercy on my soul)..but only because I genuinely think Donald Trump poses an existential threat to our entire way of life (and I'm not exaggerating or trying to fear monger or be overly dramatic) and she's the only person in a position to beat him right now. But I'll be DAMNED if I sit up here like some of y'all and act enthusiastic about that ? . She is trash and I want y'all to admit that. More trash than average. Trash for Black people. Trash for America as a whole (besides Wall Street and her corporate allies). TRASH. If I'm overestimating y'all support for her I truly apologize but I just really want y'all to acknowledge how trash she is.

DISCLAIMER:If I called you out by name and you say "didn't read" or any variation of said expression including through the posting of GIFS it will be accepted as your acknowledgement that Hillary is trash.

Took this from your post "she's the only person in a position to beat him right now". Good post by the way.

This is the problem in and of itself. I've read up about Jill Stein and her platform. No politician's platform is going to work 100% to how it was written. I say that to say no other candidate besides a democrat or a republican could ever possibly win if no one is ever willing to give them a chance and break away from the norm. Too many people don't realize they are the reason the 3rd party never has a chance to win because they aren't willing to vote that way because too many fall in line thinking they don't have a chance so why vote that way. If folks really wanted the change they talk about then ? up both the republican and democratic parties ? and vote 3rd party or something. That would send a REAL message that people really tired of their ? . But each side continuing to voting democrat or republican ain't changing ? or even making them THINK about the ? they KEEP pulling.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #garyjohnson #jillstein
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Saw this for 1st time today

http://youtu.be/gdBkZmzOfFc
    Had me laughin & smh

Surprised they didn't whip out the koolaid and fried chicken at some point in the commercial. The whole ad was about black people going out to vote, and at no point did she say what she will do for black people if she gets in to office.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the cool though with my current day job I kinda "work for Wall St" indirectly (in finance) so uh....I don't know if I want any major changes in policy that affect that because right now it's enabling me to get some of that bread too which I wanna continue to do in support of my family, loved ones and myself. Haha
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Stiff, Posting all those facts about crooked Hillary, then saying you'll still PROBABLY vote for her is a microcosm of why NEITHER party takes us seriously. You have all the facts in order to make an INFORMED decision. Yet fear, emotion, and irrational assumptions about "doomsday scenarios", IN YOUR MIND about the other candidate make you, and the vast majority of black people to swallow the blue pill.

Throw in some fear, mixed with low-brow pandering ads (Barbershop video) go speak in a black church in the black community. That's the template to herd the black vote like cattle.

Switch up your cadence so your inflection in tone has a tinge of Ebonics in it. Propose ? that you know want get passed (20 billion dollars for HBCU'S) as low-hanging fruit ? can latch on too.

There's no way I could, in good conscious, vote for a person that did HALF the ? you posted. I wouldn't be able to look my Haitian brothers in the eye. A vote for her is a ringing endorsement of EVERYTHING she's done in her 30 years of public service.

Are you okay with that?

I can see past the thinly-veiled argument of "I'm voting for Hillary, to stop Trump." By that logic, I'm advocating for more cops in inner-city communities to stop black on black crime. Who gives a rat's ass if it leads to MORE pigs killing unarmed black men.

I'm choosing between the lesser of "two evils." More cops=more police shootings, less cops=more black on black crime........

Pick your poison. Isn't that the justification you guys use?

My questions is.......Why even attempt to drink the poison. Common sense says when you have two bad choices, you don't pick any.

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

I didn't even vote for Obama even though I wanted him to win... reasons being 1. I was too lazy and 2. I'm in Cali he was gon win that ? here anyway here.

So realistically after a 10 hour work day I'm sure in the ? not about to get in line to do it this year either

So granted I'm not the best spokesman for the "get out and vote" crowd.

But encouraging people to "sit this one out" is just as dumb in its own way. This election ain't coming to a halt just because you dont vote.

Yeah they both suck. But one of these crackas is gettin in, regardless. One of these crackas is CLEARLY worse/dumber than the other.

So yeah if any of our people are so inclined to vote, then yeah I do prefer they go with the lesser evil.

Y'all gotta get over this notion that a president is gonna really single out black people for preferential treatment in a country that was built on white supremacy. It will never happen, but there is candidate who is most certainly more detrimental to us as a people than the other.

I ain't gon begrudge my people who want to get out and vote at least for the 3rd party candidate even tho we all know there's no chance there either