The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People are so ? confused man. Just saw a female friend of mine post the "I'm not voting for Hillary because she don't care about black folks" stuff on her page but she ain't saying who she's voting for. People are going to assume that you're voting for Trump if you're passing off this type of speech. Especially if you're not going hard for them third party candidates. People are going to remember y'all when people start complaining again after the election.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    What a surprise ...

hdep3lgv8jaw.png

Its over for Comey.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a surprise ...

hdep3lgv8jaw.png

LOL..............the media better cover this breaking news all day for three days like they did last week when it was negative news for Hillary.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @fortyacres so you just gonna close any thread in gns that's critical of the democratic party or hillary clinton but all the anti-trump threads or pro-hillary threads can stay open...you could've at least merged mine with this thread you a trip
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYPD Has Own ? RICO Case Against Clinton – Can Bypass DOJ FBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RVcM0nMYBU

In Desperation, Obama Tells Illegal Immigrant She Can Vote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLGp9qjDRg4
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    @fortyacres so you just gonna close any thread in gns that's critical of the democratic party or hillary clinton but all the anti-trump threads or pro-hillary threads can stay open...you could've at least merged mine with this thread you a trip

I peeped there 37728383 trump threads
    But u cant bad mouth hillary lmaoo
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

I peeped there 37728383 trump threads
    But u cant bad mouth hillary lmaoo

I feel like Bernie Sanders out this ?
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah. We could have left that thread open.

It had good conversation starting.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a surprise ...

hdep3lgv8jaw.png
    7p9ow9qk5u2l.jpg

giphy.gif

23tmalg.gif

tumblr_o9usatRycr1r0ajmso1_1280.gif

bH40JXp.gif
  • Peace_79
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ? worried about some damn emails ...

But they would give this idiot the keys to the national ? economy.

What a time...

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4555032/economists-against-donald-trump/?source=dam?client=safari

His presidency would cost the U.S. economy $1 trillion over the next five years ...

if fully implemented, Trump's economic, tax and immigration policies would cost 4 million U.S. jobs, weigh down global growth and U.S. consumer spending, and could spark a trade war with other nations.

'370 economists, including eight Nobel Prize winners, co-signed a letter that asserts, “Donald Trump is a dangerous, destructive choice for the country. He misinforms the electorate, degrades trust in public institutions with conspiracy theories, and promotes willful delusion over engagement with reality.”

‘He promotes magical thinking and conspiracy theories over sober assessments of feasible economic policy options

I don’t normally engage in politics, but I decided to sign this one because I think that the destruction that Trump’s campaign tactics have done to the institutions of this nation is a great moral issue,” said Robert Shiller, the Yale University economist. “It isn’t Republican versus Democrat. It isn’t a normal political statement. It is a feeling of outrage against a demagogue.”

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Comedian Dave Chappelle recently delivered a scathing stand-up routine, taking aim at Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and appearing to defend Donald Trump from some recent hostility, the New York Observer reported.

Chappelle, who will host Saturday Night Live after the election next week, is in the middle of a set of "surprise shows" prior to his hosting gig.

He told a recent crowd that he believes Clinton was involved in the leak of the infamous Billy Bush tape, in which Donald Trump was recorded making lewd remarks about women.

“What I heard on that tape was gross. But the way I got to hear it was even more gross," he said, "You know that came directly from Hillary.”

He continued, saying that it was the latest example of a Democratic candidate he said was "not right".
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Rudy Guliani as FBI director is worse for black people.

And Trump will definitely give him that job
    Rudy has never waver under the scandals with Trump ,he has been the most loyal supporter .Trust me I grew up in the 90's in New York city when this man Rudy was the mayor.........you do not want this man to become fbi director.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    Comedian Dave Chappelle recently delivered a scathing stand-up routine, taking aim at Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and appearing to defend Donald Trump from some recent hostility, the New York Observer reported.

Chappelle, who will host Saturday Night Live after the election next week, is in the middle of a set of "surprise shows" prior to his hosting gig.

He told a recent crowd that he believes Clinton was involved in the leak of the infamous Billy Bush tape, in which Donald Trump was recorded making lewd remarks about women.

“What I heard on that tape was gross. But the way I got to hear it was even more gross," he said, "You know that came directly from Hillary.”

He continued, saying that it was the latest example of a Democratic candidate he said was "not right".

Do you have Ja Rules latest commentary on the election?
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TPTB making sure they get that return on they investment, no surprises here.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Rudy Guliani as FBI director is worse for black people.

And Trump will definitely give him that job
    Rudy has never waver under the scandals with Trump ,he has been the most loyal supporter .Trust me I grew up in the 90's in New York city when this man Rudy was the mayor.........you do not want this man to become fbi director.

Trump has said he wants to appoint another Scalia to Supreme Court smh
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    That Lord Ether poster is pro-Trump huh lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo at bringing out LeBron and JR Smith

These ? have no respect for you ? lmaoooo
  • Peace_79
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

6p395abni9lj.gif

Respect?

Bruh ... What tf you talking about?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

6p395abni9lj.gif

Respect?

Bruh ... What tf you talking about?

You wouldn't understand
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    lmao hilary nodding
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't planning on voting but I think imma Voting for Gary Johnson
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmfao, not one black "intellectual"........ so I guess the only ? that count when it really comes down to it are the ones who entertain and throw a ball.