Aye Y'all Know Hillary Clinton is Trash Right?

Options

Comments

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I personally havent seen anything from Hillary thats so bad. I dont agree with her on everything. She simply appears to be the better option. Its not even close. Its laughable that they would even put dude up as a candidate and the other option. Like does someone think people are complete and utter spectacular idiots?I mean come on. Dude blatantly insults people tell people to go fck themselves wants stop and frisk for people of color nationwide even though crime is at historic lows. The markets tank at any hint of him rising in the slightest way in any poll because everybody knows he is a disaster. This isnt brain surgery.
    @Stiff, Posting all those facts about crooked Hillary, then saying you'll still PROBABLY vote for her is a microcosm of why NEITHER party takes us seriously. You have all the facts in order to make an INFORMED decision. Yet fear, emotion, and irrational assumptions about "doomsday scenarios", IN YOUR MIND about the other candidate make you, and the vast majority of black people to swallow the blue pill.

Throw in some fear, mixed with low-brow pandering ads (Barbershop video) go speak in a black church in the black community. That's the template to herd the black vote like cattle.

Switch up your cadence so your inflection in tone has a tinge of Ebonics in it. Propose ? that you know want get passed (20 billion dollars for HBCU'S) as low-hanging fruit ? can latch on too.

There's no way I could, in good conscious, vote for a person that did HALF the ? you posted. I wouldn't be able to look my Haitian brothers in the eye. A vote for her is a ringing endorsement of EVERYTHING she's done in her 30 years of public service.

Are you okay with that?

I can see past the thinly-veiled argument of "I'm voting for Hillary, to stop Trump." By that logic, I'm advocating for more cops in inner-city communities to stop black on black crime. Who gives a rat's ass if it leads to MORE pigs killing unarmed black men.

I'm choosing between the lesser of "two evils." More cops=more police shootings, less cops=more black on black crime........

Pick your poison. Isn't that the justification you guys use?

My questions is.......Why even attempt to drink the poison. Common sense says when you have two bad choices, you don't pick any.

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

No drawn out "justifications" are needed. If you make the personal choice not to vote thats your business. Reasons for voting are simple. To actually do something instead of passively doing noting to prevent who you don't want to be in office. Doing nothing would increasing the likelyhood of an outcome that is not in your best interest. Its not brain surgery.Not voting is a non starter. People can try to justify it but its useless. Dont know why people who are not involved in the process think they have anything to say about it. Actually they dont. Not being in the game is nothing. Your not in it. But its all personal preference and choice.
  • NoCompetition
    Options
    @Stiff, Posting all those facts about crooked Hillary, then saying you'll still PROBABLY vote for her is a microcosm of why NEITHER party takes us seriously. You have all the facts in order to make an INFORMED decision. Yet fear, emotion, and irrational assumptions about "doomsday scenarios", IN YOUR MIND about the other candidate make you, and the vast majority of black people to swallow the blue pill.

Throw in some fear, mixed with low-brow pandering ads (Barbershop video) go speak in a black church in the black community. That's the template to herd the black vote like cattle.

Switch up your cadence so your inflection in tone has a tinge of Ebonics in it. Propose ? that you know want get passed (20 billion dollars for HBCU'S) as low-hanging fruit ? can latch on too.

There's no way I could, in good conscious, vote for a person that did HALF the ? you posted. I wouldn't be able to look my Haitian brothers in the eye. A vote for her is a ringing endorsement of EVERYTHING she's done in her 30 years of public service.

Are you okay with that?

I can see past the thinly-veiled argument of "I'm voting for Hillary, to stop Trump." By that logic, I'm advocating for more cops in inner-city communities to stop black on black crime. Who gives a rat's ass if it leads to MORE pigs killing unarmed black men.

I'm choosing between the lesser of "two evils." More cops=more police shootings, less cops=more black on black crime........

My questions is.......Why even attempt to drink the poison. Common sense says when you have two bad choices, you don't pick any.

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

I didn't even vote for Obama even though I wanted him to win... reasons being 1. I was too lazy and 2. I'm in Cali he was gon win that ? here anyway here.

So realistically after a 10 hour work day I'm sure in the ? not about to get in line to do it this year either

So granted I'm not the best spokesman for the "get out and vote" crowd.

But encouraging people to "sit this one out" is just as dumb in its own way. This election ain't coming to a halt just because you dont vote.

Yeah they both suck. But one of these crackas is gettin in, regardless. One of these crackas is CLEARLY worse/dumber than the other.

So yeah if any of our people are so inclined to vote, then yeah I do prefer they go with the lesser evil.

Y'all gotta get over this notion that a president is gonna really single out black people for preferential treatment in a country that was built on white supremacy. It will never happen, but there is candidate who is most certainly more detrimental to us as a people than the other.

I ain't gon begrudge my people who want to get out and vote at least for the 3rd party candidate even tho we all know there's no chance there either

Some of these people just dont want her to win and want Trump. Everybody here aint black of course obviously too. Yeah they cant make not voting make sense the attempts to supress the vote for Hillary are useless and insult people's intelligence. We'll see tomorrow. Nonvoters are irrelevant so why talk about and be so interested in something you are not involved in? Doesnt make any sense. They are actually very interested it seems.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ? sandwich vs a ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    If hilary wins, DNC would be ? stupid to try to help her in 2020
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I personally havent seen anything from Hillary thats so bad. I dont agree with her on everything. She simply appears to be the better option. Its not even close. Its laughable that they would even put dude up as a candidate and the other option. Like does someone think people are complete and utter spectacular idiots?I mean come on. Dude blatantly insults people tell people to go fck themselves wants stop and frisk for people of color nationwide even though crime is at historic lows. The markets tank at any hint of him rising in the slightest way in any poll because everybody knows he is a disaster. This isnt brain surgery.

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

No drawn out "justifications" are needed. If you make the personal choice not to vote thats your business. Reasons for voting are simple. To actually do something instead of passively doing noting to prevent who you don't want to be in office. Doing nothing would increasing the likelyhood of an outcome that is not in your best interest. Its not brain surgery.Not voting is a non starter. People can try to justify it but its useless. Dont know why people who are not involved in the process think they have anything to say about it. Actually they dont. Not being in the game is nothing. Your not in it. But its all personal preference and choice.

Yes the powers that be do think and know the majority of people is the country are spectacular idiots.

Wouldn't you when both democrat and republican voters go through the same song and dance every election cycle talking change this and change that but end the end always doing the same exact ? but expecting different results.

Which is the definition of insanity. So why wouldn't they think the majority are spectacular ? idiots?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I wish Michell Obama was running instead of Hillary. It ain't like This whole election ain't rigged anyway because to have the first women president they had to have her run against somebody like trump who shouldn't even be able to beat my 11 year old at an election. I don't object to a woman president, I just object to this woman inparticular. She sucks, she better thank her lucky stars Donald Trump is a ? ? or she can never slide into office, and it's still kinda iffy if she can even beat this worse presidential candidate in history so that's saying alot about America's belief in her, I still think even Bill Clinton ain't crazy about her but that's another of my theories for another day.
  • NoCompetition
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

Yes the powers that be do think and know the majority of people is the country are spectacular idiots.

Wouldn't you when both democrat and republican voters go through the same song and dance every election cycle talking change this and change that but end the end always doing the same exact ? but expecting different results.

Which is the definition of insanity. So why wouldn't they think the majority are spectacular ? idiots?

It could be construed that way if a. I didnt think there was a stark and obvious choice between the candidates (I see clear differences) and b. I expected something different from politicians or Presidents than what they are. I dont expect anyone to save me. Nor do I expect to agree with any of them on everything. Usually I dont vote but this time the choice is so ludicrously clear. The President effects economics and world affairs among other things. It makes a difference who it is thats simply the truth. But thats probably enough political talk from me for the day. Its more of an action thing for me at this point. Anyway we'll see tomorrow...
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Saw this for 1st time today

http://youtu.be/gdBkZmzOfFc
    Had me laughin & smh

Smh at the soft shoeing
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    I wish Michell Obama was running instead of Hillary. It ain't like This whole election ain't rigged anyway because to have the first women president they had to have her run against somebody like trump who shouldn't even be able to beat my 11 year old at an election. I don't object to a woman president, I just object to this woman inparticular. She sucks, she better thank her lucky stars Donald Trump is a ? ? or she can never slide into office, and it's still kinda iffy if she can even beat this worse presidential candidate in history so that's saying alot about America's belief in her, I still think even Bill Clinton ain't crazy about her but that's another of my theories for another day.

It WAS rigged for Hillary to win.

Trump is where he is because of her. She thought she would blow him out of the water but the power of the people stepped in and wanted Trump over her.

She ? up, it doesn't look like such an wide-open road for her.

Either way, it's a ? election. Always will be. None of them are for "the people".

Speeches w key points to make ppl feel good about voting for that candidate but when in office make good on a few things she stated while fixing the system to further benefit the rich.

Can't wait until this ? is all over.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    On the cool though with my current day job I kinda "work for Wall St" indirectly (in finance) so uh....I don't know if I want any major changes in policy that affect that because right now it's enabling me to get some of that bread too which I wanna continue to do in support of my family, loved ones and myself. Haha

There's nothing wrong with that intrinsically

If you benefit from the system then I would expect you to not seek radical changes

But some of the most extreme "status-quo" supporters are people at the very bottom in terms of class/finances. That doesn't make sense imo
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

I didn't even vote for Obama even though I wanted him to win... reasons being 1. I was too lazy and 2. I'm in Cali he was gon win that ? here anyway here.

So realistically after a 10 hour work day I'm sure in the ? not about to get in line to do it this year either

But encouraging people to "sit this one out" is just as dumb in its own way. This election ain't coming to a halt just because you dont vote.

Yeah they both suck. But one of these crackas is gettin in, regardless.
    One of these crackas is CLEARLY worse/dumber than the other.

So yeah if any of our people are so inclined to vote, then yeah I do prefer they go with the lesser evil.

Y'all gotta get over this notion that a president is gonna really single out black people for preferential treatment in a country that was built on white supremacy. It will never happen, but there is candidate who is most certainly more detrimental to us as a people than the other.

I ain't gon begrudge my people who want to get out and vote at least for the 3rd party candidate even tho we all know there's no chance there either

It's like a lot of you are 60% of the way through a complete thought but then y'all just stop thinking for some reason

If you want to get really deep, the facts are that the popular vote DOES NOT DECIDE THE PRESIDENT

The electoral college chooses the president, so your popular vote is literally you showing faith in the system and NOTHING ELSE
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Too long didnt read:

We're ? anyway... and our choices are Vaseline or raw OR NEITHER

Corrected but I know you don't see this yet

• xxCivicxx
    Options

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

You keep repeating the same thing but you don't provide any facts to back up your stance

You don't know what's in your best interest because you haven't done your research on the system itself. But you keep trying to guilt/shame people into choosing between bleach or antifreeze when showing that YOU CHOOSE NEITHER is more of a statement

All of your posts are literally saying "I'm too lazy to think past the options forced on me"

YOUR ARE NOT IN THE GAME BECAUSE YOU VOTE BLINDLY. Maybe one day you'll understand this
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

Yeah they both suck. But one of these crackas is gettin in, regardless. One of these crackas is CLEARLY worse/dumber than the other.

Some of these people just dont want her to win and want Trump. Everybody here aint black of course obviously too. Yeah they cant make not voting make sense the attempts to supress the vote for Hillary are useless and insult people's intelligence. We'll see tomorrow. Nonvoters are irrelevant so why talk about and be so interested in something you are not involved in? Doesnt make any sense. They are actually very interested it seems.

Once again, why do you constantly bring up trump when we're talking about the merits of hillary??

The bolded is agent talk. And I mean that
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

It could be construed that way if a. I didnt think there was a stark and obvious choice between the candidates (I see clear differences) and b. I expected something different from politicians or Presidents than what they are. I dont expect anyone to save me. Nor do I expect to agree with any of them on everything. Usually I dont vote but this time the choice is so ludicrously clear. The President effects economics and world affairs among other things. It makes a difference who it is thats simply the truth. But thats probably enough political talk from me for the day. Its more of an action thing for me at this point. Anyway we'll see tomorrow...

What are the differences?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

@the bold: Remember, you're now complicit in everything that happens in this country for the next 4 years
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I've yet to see any viable alternatives as to what exactly not voting will accomplish...and anyone who thinks a Trump presidency wouldn't do far more harm than Hilary is very misinformed. I've yet to see anyone say Hilary is perfect and her flaws are very well known but to pretend as if it will make no difference between her running the country vs Trump is where you expose your own ignorance
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I've yet to see any viable alternatives as to what exactly not voting will accomplish...and anyone who thinks a Trump presidency wouldn't do far more harm than Hilary is very misinformed. I've yet to see anyone say Hilary is perfect and her flaws are very well known but to pretend as if it will make no difference between her running the country vs Trump is where you expose your own ignorance

What sense does it make to keep going for the status quo?
  • blackrain
    Options

In any other instance I'm all for challenging the status quo...but when the alternative is 4 years under Trump many find that risk not with taking
  • D. Morgan
    Options

In any other instance I'm all for challenging the status quo...but when the alternative is 4 years under Trump many find that risk not with taking

Everything doesn't boil back down to Trump.

You or anybody else does have the option to say ? both parties and vote Jill Stein.

Also sometimes taking a ? up lose or hit on the chin actually makes ? better when you step back regroup and attack with a better plan.

The bold happens every 4 years which why we the people especially black people keep getting ? all the ? time.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Again, your entire argument in favor of hillary has nothing to do with her or her policies

You've been programmed to think trump whenever someone mentions hillary's past

You are literally brainwashed
  • blackrain
    edited November 2016
    Options

Everything doesn't boil back down to Trump.

You or anybody else does have the option to say ? both parties and vote Jill Stein.

Also sometimes taking a ? up lose or hit on the chin actually makes ? better when you step back regroup and attack with a better plan.

The bold happens every 4 years which why we the people especially black people keep getting ? all the ? time.

You're right...there is a third party option and I've long been of the mindset that America's two party system is trash which is why I'm not registered as either democrat or republican but I also know most people don't think like that and for them it's a choice between Clinton or Trump...and if you're asking people to sacrifice 4 years of a ? president then there needs to be some guarantee that ? will change sooner rather than later which truthfully no presidential candidate can deliver on
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vote for someone with no possibility to win man not votin' is mad pointless
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people gotta get past this mindset that you have to "like" or even "trust" these elected officials....

i highly doubt we ever get a president we truly like and trust, but we still have a duty to elect one