Aye Y'all Know Hillary Clinton is Trash Right?

Options

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    @Stiff, Posting all those facts about crooked Hillary, then saying you'll still PROBABLY vote for her is a microcosm of why NEITHER party takes us seriously. You have all the facts in order to make an INFORMED decision. Yet fear, emotion, and irrational assumptions about "doomsday scenarios", IN YOUR MIND about the other candidate make you, and the vast majority of black people to swallow the blue pill.

Throw in some fear, mixed with low-brow pandering ads (Barbershop video) go speak in a black church in the black community. That's the template to herd the black vote like cattle.

Switch up your cadence so your inflection in tone has a tinge of Ebonics in it. Propose ? that you know want get passed (20 billion dollars for HBCU'S) as low-hanging fruit ? can latch on too.

There's no way I could, in good conscious, vote for a person that did HALF the ? you posted. I wouldn't be able to look my Haitian brothers in the eye. A vote for her is a ringing endorsement of EVERYTHING she's done in her 30 years of public service.

Are you okay with that?

I can see past the thinly-veiled argument of "I'm voting for Hillary, to stop Trump." By that logic, I'm advocating for more cops in inner-city communities to stop black on black crime. Who gives a rat's ass if it leads to MORE pigs killing unarmed black men.

I'm choosing between the lesser of "two evils." More cops=more police shootings, less cops=more black on black crime........

Pick your poison. Isn't that the justification you guys use?

My questions is.......Why even attempt to drink the poison. Common sense says when you have two bad choices, you don't pick any.

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

They are already reporting that the black vote is down. So I guess you can celebrate that their voices are not being heard. Congrats. Latino vote is up like gang-busters tho, why do you think that is?

How are blacks being heard right now?
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    I wish Michell Obama was running instead of Hillary. It ain't like This whole election ain't rigged anyway because to have the first women president they had to have her run against somebody like trump who shouldn't even be able to beat my 11 year old at an election. I don't object to a woman president, I just object to this woman inparticular. She sucks, she better thank her lucky stars Donald Trump is a ? ? or she can never slide into office, and it's still kinda iffy if she can even beat this worse presidential candidate in history so that's saying alot about America's belief in her, I still think even Bill Clinton ain't crazy about her but that's another of my theories for another day.

I don't think that would fly because it would "seem" like a 3rd term.
  • smp4life
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I've yet to see any viable alternatives as to what exactly not voting will accomplish...and anyone who thinks a Trump presidency wouldn't do far more harm than Hilary is very misinformed. I've yet to see anyone say Hilary is perfect and her flaws are very well known but to pretend as if it will make no difference between her running the country vs Trump is where you expose your own ignorance

What sense does it make to keep going for the status quo?

In any other instance I'm all for challenging the status quo...but when the alternative is 4 years under Trump many find that risk not with taking

Again, your entire argument in favor of hillary has nothing to do with her or her policies

You've been programmed to think trump whenever someone mentions hillary's past

You are literally brainwashed

Because it's a binary choice dude. It has nothing to do with "brainwashing."
  • smp4life
    Options
    I personally havent seen anything from Hillary thats so bad. I dont agree with her on everything. She simply appears to be the better option. Its not even close. Its laughable that they would even put dude up as a candidate and the other option. Like does someone think people are complete and utter spectacular idiots?I mean come on. Dude blatantly insults people tell people to go fck themselves wants stop and frisk for people of color nationwide even though crime is at historic lows. The markets tank at any hint of him rising in the slightest way in any poll because everybody knows he is a disaster. This isnt brain surgery.
    @Stiff, Posting all those facts about crooked Hillary, then saying you'll still PROBABLY vote for her is a microcosm of why NEITHER party takes us seriously. You have all the facts in order to make an INFORMED decision. Yet fear, emotion, and irrational assumptions about "doomsday scenarios", IN YOUR MIND about the other candidate make you, and the vast majority of black people to swallow the blue pill.

Throw in some fear, mixed with low-brow pandering ads (Barbershop video) go speak in a black church in the black community. That's the template to herd the black vote like cattle.

Switch up your cadence so your inflection in tone has a tinge of Ebonics in it. Propose ? that you know want get passed (20 billion dollars for HBCU'S) as low-hanging fruit ? can latch on too.

There's no way I could, in good conscious, vote for a person that did HALF the ? you posted. I wouldn't be able to look my Haitian brothers in the eye. A vote for her is a ringing endorsement of EVERYTHING she's done in her 30 years of public service.

Are you okay with that?

I can see past the thinly-veiled argument of "I'm voting for Hillary, to stop Trump." By that logic, I'm advocating for more cops in inner-city communities to stop black on black crime. Who gives a rat's ass if it leads to MORE pigs killing unarmed black men.

I'm choosing between the lesser of "two evils." More cops=more police shootings, less cops=more black on black crime........

My questions is.......Why even attempt to drink the poison. Common sense says when you have two bad choices, you don't pick any.

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

No drawn out "justifications" are needed. If you make the personal choice not to vote thats your business. Reasons for voting are simple. To actually do something instead of passively doing noting to prevent who you don't want to be in office. Doing nothing would increasing the likelyhood of an outcome that is not in your best interest. Its not brain surgery.Not voting is a non starter. People can try to justify it but its useless. Dont know why people who are not involved in the process think they have anything to say about it. Actually they dont. Not being in the game is nothing. Your not in it. But its all personal preference and choice.

Yes the powers that be do think and know the majority of people is the country are spectacular idiots.

Wouldn't you when both democrat and republican voters go through the same song and dance every election cycle talking change this and change that but end the end always doing the same exact ? but expecting different results.

Which is the definition of insanity. So why wouldn't they think the majority are spectacular ? idiots?

It could be construed that way if a. I didnt think there was a stark and obvious choice between the candidates (I see clear differences) and b. I expected something different from politicians or Presidents than what they are. I dont expect anyone to save me. Nor do I expect to agree with any of them on everything. Usually I dont vote but this time the choice is so ludicrously clear. The President effects economics and world affairs among other things. It makes a difference who it is thats simply the truth. But thats probably enough political talk from me for the day. Its more of an action thing for me at this point. Anyway we'll see tomorrow...

What are the differences?

Are you serious? Pick up a paper once in a while.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    We know this issue is as trash as she is....we d rather see her as President over Trump

That's my line of thinking as well..but some of these ? act like they really love her though..I'm just tryna keep things in perspective here

Yes, because talking negative ? during the election season lowers enthusiasm which lowers voter turnout. The time to hold Clinton's feet to the fire and ? about her should be done after she wins. And frankly, you're going to ? about their charity? lol. It's a charity bro. It helps people for free. I don't see how you can fault that. After that I'm not reading your ? . Prolly packed with 30 years worth of GOP smears.

"It's a charity! How could a charity do any harm? Charities help people!"

LMAO. Aye bro with all due respect...get out.
  • smp4life
    Options
    We know this issue is as trash as she is....we d rather see her as President over Trump

That's my line of thinking as well..but some of these ? act like they really love her though..I'm just tryna keep things in perspective here

Yes, because talking negative ? during the election season lowers enthusiasm which lowers voter turnout. The time to hold Clinton's feet to the fire and ? about her should be done after she wins. And frankly, you're going to ? about their charity? lol. It's a charity bro. It helps people for free. I don't see how you can fault that. After that I'm not reading your ? . Prolly packed with 30 years worth of GOP smears.

"It's a charity! How could a charity do any harm? Charities help people!"

LMAO. Aye bro with all due respect...get out.

The Clinton Foundation has a very high rating:
    https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I've yet to see any viable alternatives as to what exactly not voting will accomplish...and anyone who thinks a Trump presidency wouldn't do far more harm than Hilary is very misinformed. I've yet to see anyone say Hilary is perfect and her flaws are very well known but to pretend as if it will make no difference between her running the country vs Trump is where you expose your own ignorance

In any other instance I'm all for challenging the status quo...but when the alternative is 4 years under Trump many find that risk not with taking

Again, your entire argument in favor of hillary has nothing to do with her or her policies

It's not a binary choice

The fact that you think it is is proof of your brainwashing
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I personally havent seen anything from Hillary thats so bad. I dont agree with her on everything. She simply appears to be the better option. Its not even close. Its laughable that they would even put dude up as a candidate and the other option. Like does someone think people are complete and utter spectacular idiots?I mean come on. Dude blatantly insults people tell people to go fck themselves wants stop and frisk for people of color nationwide even though crime is at historic lows. The markets tank at any hint of him rising in the slightest way in any poll because everybody knows he is a disaster. This isnt brain surgery.

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

No drawn out "justifications" are needed. If you make the personal choice not to vote thats your business. Reasons for voting are simple. To actually do something instead of passively doing noting to prevent who you don't want to be in office. Doing nothing would increasing the likelyhood of an outcome that is not in your best interest. Its not brain surgery.Not voting is a non starter. People can try to justify it but its useless. Dont know why people who are not involved in the process think they have anything to say about it. Actually they dont. Not being in the game is nothing. Your not in it. But its all personal preference and choice.

Yes the powers that be do think and know the majority of people is the country are spectacular idiots.

Wouldn't you when both democrat and republican voters go through the same song and dance every election cycle talking change this and change that but end the end always doing the same exact ? but expecting different results.

Which is the definition of insanity. So why wouldn't they think the majority are spectacular ? idiots?

It could be construed that way if a. I didnt think there was a stark and obvious choice between the candidates (I see clear differences) and b. I expected something different from politicians or Presidents than what they are. I dont expect anyone to save me. Nor do I expect to agree with any of them on everything. Usually I dont vote but this time the choice is so ludicrously clear. The President effects economics and world affairs among other things. It makes a difference who it is thats simply the truth. But thats probably enough political talk from me for the day. Its more of an action thing for me at this point. Anyway we'll see tomorrow...

Deflection

I asked you specifically
  • smp4life
    Options

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

Deflection

I asked you specifically

<sigh>
    minimum wage hikes
    pro-choice rights
    funding for women's healthcare
    taxing those that make over $250k instead of everyone
    less privatized prison
    less privatization of other public goods
    Continuation of Obama-care

Is that enough for you?
  • smp4life
    edited November 2016
    Options

It's not a binary choice

Either Clinton or Trump will win the presidency. Two choices. A one or a zero. That's the definition of a binary choice.
  • Stiff
    Options

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

Look, if this was any run of the mill republican (ie. Jeb Bush/John Kasich/ Marco Rubio etc.), then I'd be on the same page as you. But Donald Trump ain't ordinary. The status quo is ? . But I think the status quo would be heaven compared to where he would take us. He's completely incompetent in every sense. Based off of the information I've seen I think we have two completely different "worst-case" scenarios in mind for a Trump presidency.

We don't need a guy who thinks more stop and frisk is the answer
    Just the *existence* of his campaign is believed to have been the driving force behind the rise of anti-muslim hate crimes. Imagine how much these cacs would feel embolded with his presidency .

He speaks of walking away from US debts...filling bankruptcy as if America was one of his many failed businesses..that would be devastating for the world economy. I guarantee you that Black people will be at the BOTTOM of any ensuing economic collapse. Dude is a game changer. I agree with your strategy I just don't think now is the time to execute it. We don't need him to be responsible for appointing federal circuit judges for the next 4 years or appointing the next supreme court judges.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

Deflection

I asked you specifically

<sigh>
    minimum wage hikes
    pro-choice rights
    less privatized prison

Is that enough for you?

I'm not sure what you're responding to, the question was what are the differences between the 2 current candidates
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

It's not a binary choice

Either Clinton or Trump will win the presidency. Two choices. A one or a zero. That's the definition of a binary choice.

You don't decide who becomes president, the electoral college does

You show faith in the system by participating in voting

Your choice in whether to participate or not is not binary
  • smp4life
    Options

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

Deflection

I asked you specifically

<sigh>
    minimum wage hikes
    pro-choice rights
    less privatized prison

Is that enough for you?

I'm not sure what you're responding to, the question was what are the differences between the 2 current candidates

Clinton and Trump have vast differing opinions on the above issues. You're obviously being obtuse for some reason.
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Hendrix_NoJimmy Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    We know she trash but if i gotta pick her or trump ill go with her
  • smp4life
    Options

It's not a binary choice

And who decides how the electoral college votes? Also, participating or not is also a binary choice. Any yes or no or choice or 1 thing out of 2 possible choices is by DEFINITION binary.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

Deflection

I asked you specifically

<sigh>
    minimum wage hikes
    pro-choice rights
    less privatized prison

Is that enough for you?

Clinton and Trump have vast differing opinions on the above issues. You're obviously being obtuse for some reason.

Another deflection

You consistently make statements that you can't support with facts, so this is no surprise

Please just ignore my posts until you can answer my simple questions
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    We know she trash but if i gotta pick her or trump ill go with her

You don't have to pick either

By voting for either of them you are COSIGNING whatever they do in office, do y'all understand this?

• smp4life
    Options

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

Deflection

I asked you specifically

<sigh>
    minimum wage hikes
    pro-choice rights
    less privatized prison

Is that enough for you?

Another deflection

You consistently make statements that you can't support with facts, so this is no surprise

I answered them twice you dunce. Ignore my posts if you can't read properly. You dyslexic or what?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

Deflection

I asked you specifically

<sigh>
    minimum wage hikes
    pro-choice rights
    less privatized prison

Is that enough for you?

Another deflection

I answered them twice you dunce. Ignore my posts if you can't read properly. You dyslexic or what?

Control your emotions hillary extremist

Please point me to the post where you answered my question?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

It's not a binary choice

And who decides how the electoral college votes? Also, participating or not is also a binary choice. Any yes or no or choice or 1 thing out of 2 possible choices is by DEFINITION binary.

The electoral college decides how the electoral college votes

You're confusing yourself
  • smp4life
    Options

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

Deflection

I asked you specifically

<sigh>
    minimum wage hikes
    pro-choice rights
    less privatized prison

Is that enough for you?

Another deflection

So silly. Go ahead and sit home and not vote.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Are you okay with that?

Don't vote.

#SitThisOneOut

Deflection

I asked you specifically

<sigh>
    minimum wage hikes
    pro-choice rights
    less privatized prison

Is that enough for you?

Another deflection

So silly. Go ahead and sit home and not vote.

More deflections smh

Where are all the thinkers?
  • Stiff
    Options

It's not a binary choice

Nah the electoral college goes off of the popular vote of the state. There's never been an instance in American history where the popular vote of a state went with one candidate and the electoral college said nah we going a different way. ONE or TWO single voters in the electoral college might try to vote a different way on some "protest" ? but it has never swayed the election.

People always point to the Bush vs Gore election...but that was a case where the popular vote NATIONALLY went to Gore but the way the math worked out with the individual states and their votes, Bush got more electoral votes (even though that's only because Gore didn't press the issue with Florida and if he had he would have won)
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

It's not a binary choice

Nah the electoral college goes off of the popular vote of the state. There's never been an instance in American history where the popular vote of a state went with one candidate and the electoral college said nah we going a different way. ONE or TWO single voters in the electoral college might try to vote a different way on some "protest" ? but it has never swayed the election.

People always point to the Bush vs Gore election...but that was a case where the popular vote NATIONALLY went to Gore but the way the math worked out with the individual states and their votes, Bush got more electoral votes (even though that's only because Gore didn't press the issue with Florida and if he had he would have won)

Lol you literally just contradicted yourself in your post

The popular vote has nothing to do with the electoral vote

The electorate normally vote with the popular vote so as to avoid revolts and keep the masses docile, but they are not obligated to vote how the people vote

Bush lost the popular vote by 2 million and became president. No matter how you want to slice it, the fact remains that you saw the irrelevancy of the popular vote in your own lifetime