T.I. Calls Out Lil Wayne, Tells Him To Stop The Buffoonery and Coonery

Options

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    YALL AINT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM DOING THE SAME TO MAYWEATHER... BUT HE DO IT TO WAYNE AND YALL WANNA ? ????

"But---but tip and floyd wasn't friends doe.!"
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TI BECAME THE REALEST NGA IN RAP TO ME WHEN HE STEP TO AND SWUNG ON MAYWEATHER

naw he still a hoe for that Alfamega ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If anybody cares what that drug addicted idiot thinks, they already lost. I couldn't even understand what that dumb ? ? was saying? Anybody got a lean addled brain to english translation?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

...I KINDA.AGREE.. U GOTTA LOOK AT THE SPACE HE WAS IN AT THAT TIME... NGA JUST CAUGHT THEM GUN CHARGES AND SUSPECT OF SNITCHING, THEN ALPHA OUT HERE LYIN ON NGAS/SNITCHING AND SENDING THEM TO JAIL...
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    HAS ANY ONE SEEN A VID OR REACTION FROM CHARLAMANGE ON THIS?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great words from TI, I hope Lil Wayne's ? is paying attention
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If anybody cares what that drug addicted idiot thinks, they already lost. I couldn't even understand what that dumb ? ? was saying? Anybody got a lean addled brain to english translation?

True words, Lil Wayne is a talented rapper but his interviews usually come off as him sounding like a ? or idiot, he's fried in the brain and the interview proved it even more. He needs to just stop doing interviews until he completes rehab or stop doing whatever he's doing that makes him sound stupid when he's not actually rapping.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgB6-VhTjoU

• MARIO_DRO
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgB6-VhTjoU

...PRESHATE, BUT I WAS TALM BOUT TI'S REPLY.. CAUSE CHARL. SAID THAT SINCE TI SAID SOMETHING TO MONEY, HE SHOULD SAY SOMETHING TO WAYNE
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...I KINDA.AGREE.. U GOTTA LOOK AT THE SPACE HE WAS IN AT THAT TIME... NGA JUST CAUGHT THEM GUN CHARGES AND SUSPECT OF SNITCHING, THEN ALPHA OUT HERE LYIN ON NGAS/SNITCHING AND SENDING THEM TO JAIL...

It showed a lot bout tip character.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just finally saw the interview wow I really didn't think it was going to be this dam bad it exceeded my expectations 10fold
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What happened?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm at work listening to Us or Else, it crazy how We Will Not in it's entirety applies to Weezy. I mean damn near bar for bar.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man I literally stopped ? with TI because of that ? .
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    So I'm at work listening to Us or Else, it crazy how We Will Not in it's entirety applies to Weezy. I mean damn near bar for bar.

That EP is super dope. i hadnt really gave it a good run after playing it when it dropped but just listened again a couple times, damn near flawless.
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta go tweet Willie D about this
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TOOOOO I SHOWED THE INTERVIEW TO A CO WORKER AND I DIDN'T SEE WHEN HE PULLED OUT HIS FAKR ASS BLOOD BANDANA BRUH I MY LORD
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One one hand, Wayne made them comments publicly so Tip should dress them publicly because as damaging as Wayne's comments were, that's how equally healing Tip's reply could be. Who knows?

On the the other hand, if them two ? is as close as they both claim...Tip is supposed to g-check that man behind closed doors on GP.

VERDICT: Tip violated. ? was a misdemeanor, though. Not a felony.